suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Yesterday I got that experience what I wrote down immediately and now want to share with you all.πŸ˜ƒ

I was in the small but comfortable penthouse working with PC and then talking to my

sister through the cell phone. In between the conversation with my sister, I sensed cool

breeze that was blowing my hair away, making me serene and resplendent. After

finishing the conversation, I started shutting the windows which were rattling in the wind

and then I went to the terrace to push behind a particular window that I failed to shut

every time from the front side. I kept my eyes far away very casually and

unconsciously,where tiny trees were swaying in the turbulent wind, against the stark

darkness. I was about to enter into the room and almost slammed the door shut, being

apprehensive about the brewing storm, but got standstill, as my eyes stuck at the

south western sky. White pieces of clouds were scudding across the indigo sky in a

row, from the west to east, made me feeling so much ecstatic and blissful that I forgot

everything except gazing at the sky with full of awe and ineffable glee. For some

moment, it seemed to me, that it was the bliss that would make me fully satiated with.
What an awesome creation, what an absolute beauty I caught, I was realizing slowly

but steadily, having gone mesmerized and totally enthralled. It was a heavenly peace,

it was as if draping the whole world with a tranquil yet rapturous blanket. It was a

sanctified glance that would scraped off the pain of thousand moment, taking me away

by the cloudy chariot towards a place where I would find the fountain of delight, the

waterfall of bliss, the river of joy and the ocean of peace...
aah.. my mind diverted as a sharp lightening in the north western sky snarled at me. I

realized that I was straying away from the core reality, but even if it was the fantasy,

certainly it once again left me, delivering the truth of the life..... that finding joy and

happiness isn't so much tough if we want to be happy from the deepest part of our

existence. Though we have streams of worry and pain, scattered throughout the paths

of our lives, as we approached.... , our roads has been strewn with numerous flowers

too... we just need to gather allπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters