Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear memeber chaitraa, you have violated the Rule #9. Please refer here..
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1384305 This is your second virtual warning. One more violation might result in raising your WL

Thank you
Bandini dev team.😊
Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
sanraj4vr thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaitraaaa

That is true🤔. To balance her behavior aajkal DM is hiding things from her as well. They both are justifying their 'hiding' in their own way😒.

See...when Arjan was murdered and Birwa met Santu in jail, along with Santu and Birwa, we all knew the secret. So we were just wanting the truth to be revealed to DM...so that we could see them happy again, together. However, this time it is a different game. We are kept in the darkest room😔 It is like four blind men trying to describe an elephant😆 isn't it...?

Well, you have a wonderful day dear.

Yes its true DM is withholding information from Santu and also trying to prevent circumstances which could lead to the same being revealed. Though the main difference being that DM did not lie to a direct question by Santu, which Santu repeatedly does. He may after giving a honest answer play with words for fun, like he first told her that the baby photos were from the past and then modified.

The flip side being that Santu has not yet ever tried to ask for being told something she is not aware of and DM categorically asks for the same and Santu starts lying left, right and center.

While the article and broad hints have all been indicative of Vishal being DM's son, I do think there is a lot of scope for anticlimax and Vishal not being DM's son.

The one thing which makes me think is the recent scene where Baa comments that Vishaal is just like "him" for picking out dhania. The reference seems less likely to be for DM and more for  someone else whose habits other members are not familiar with. Someone from the family had asked like who, if DM also had this habit then surely others do not need to ask WHO, they have countless meals with him and would very well be aware of the same.
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

originally by sanraj4vr

"While the article and broad hints have all been indicative of Vishal being DM's son, I do think there is a lot of scope for anticlimax and Vishal not being DM's son.

The one thing which makes me think is the recent scene where Baa comments that Vishaal is just like "him" for picking out dhania. The reference seems less likely to be for DM and more for  someone else whose habits other members are not familiar with. Someone from the family had asked like who, if DM also had this habit then surely others do not need to ask WHO, they have countless meals with him and would very well be aware of the same. "

totally agree, sometimes the drama serials show 1 thing to mislead the audience but something else happens
the cv's may have initially decided to have vishal as dm's son but quite a lot of people are totally against this (inc me) so to take the story in the best way forward it's best if vishal isn't dm's son

we only want a sanraj child and am totally against this dr megha
Edited by mslucki - 13 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
i am quite sure vishal is the sanraj kid..every major twist or turn is linked to the lead couple & there is little or no possibility of the cvs changing their mind as his being anyone else's son would not have any impact on the viewers..whu would anyone care or bother..so def he is what the article suggested..Since vishal's age has been also specified as 9 to 10 yrs there is virtually no possibility of him being anything else..Edited by ramonag - 13 years ago
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I have caught up with almost 3 weeks of Bandini and now am upto speed and Vishal is SanRaj's son as he has DM's akkad as well as Santu's sensibilities and thanking CVs for Vishal not demonstrating any of his adopted parents' qualities cos there is something dark about Meghana and Manish which is yet to be revealed to us - their past is completely unknown to us. Lets wait and watch...
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Ramo absolutely right, the twists or turn has to be linked to the lead couple SANRAJ because rightly said it would not have any impact on the story nor on the viewers if they were to show Vishal as an illegitimate child of DM it will have the complete opposite response and CVs know SANRAJ are the reason we watch and to jeopardise DM's character would be a silly mistake and the last straw as they have shown him a true strong character compared to most lead males, expectations of us  viewers are alot higher than they were from previously and the Anamika and Rudr fiascos are proof. 

@ Rosy I agree also with your point there is some dark secret about DrM and Manish both may be using eachother for their own motives, DrM has certainly taken Vishal as her own son now and seems to be obssessed of him being her sapna her life which any child would be to all mothers but her acting to me seemed a bit over the top everyone reacts differently but Khaddu's reaction was spot on minus the phone 😆 DrM is just fishy, I  just hope the connection about her to DM comes out this week but not likely, I hate those stupid glances and saying past should be past and if revealed their relationships will be effected. How they bring it out Vishal is SANRAJ's kid we are just going to have to wait and watch (I'm scared for Vishal with guns but they will def show a bloody scene) ðŸ¤” I hope it comes out this week.
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
shah..the way dr m reacted to vishal's kidnapping was as if she was scared..that the longer vishal remained away frm her the more the possibility of something about him getting revealed that she does not want known at any cost...hence her almost manic behaviour..kaddu was quite natural..worried crazy yes but not lunatic...as for manish i really cant say..dr, m also said he's not your blood..she said he's my son..never says my blood either..and when she first came to know of the kidnapping the way she looked at santu was both accusing and guilty..as if to say did u do it on purpose..kya baat hai? Thats what she said in a very strange way..
bn19982001 thumbnail
I just don't want any darkness on lead role like DM. I mean Vishal must not be DM and Megha's biological son, other then that any thing is acceptable.  DM is like role model for all the Dharampur, so his character should be best.
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i really don't want dm to be the father of this vishal, lets hope dr megha is lying
cuckoo_chand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I fully agree with you chaitraaaa. Otherwise DM will be proved a characterless man and his name DHARAMRAJ will be changed into ADM means ADHARAMRAJ.When Santu came in his life then he took a long time to accept her as his wife (even partially) bcaz he was fully immersed in Shuvi's love. Then how he can sleep with another woman during the time after Subhi's death and before Santu's arrival ? DM can never do such a BAD JOB.Am sure that Dr. Megha is trying to blackmail DM that is why she was after Santu to abort her child.But Drs. of Mumbai said that it is not required. For that reason she is pretending that Santu is her friend. I am sure that DM will understand her intention and will prove her wicked like Anamika otherwise I will stop watching Bandini and I am sure that my friends will also do the same.