Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys!

So yeah I am very much new here. Can't even say that I am a silent reader cuz I visited the forum just yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ณ but oh well.

So basically what I want to say is that when Geet first started, I wasn't all interested in it. And honestly, even after the hot amazing entry of Maan in the show, it failed to capture my interest. Honestly, I missed almost everything of the show. But the moment Geet came to the city, everything changed.

The episode which got me hooked to the show is where Geet insults Maan not knowing that HE is the MD of the company. OMG! The girl had fire in her eyes! And after that, I just found myself switching to Star One every night to catch up to Geet. Then tragedy struck and for one week no channel ๐Ÿ˜ญ but thats not the point. The point is! When the channel came back, all I could see was some uberly amazing Maaneet scenes! Haye haye haye haye! Main bechari jaan!!

In short, I am hooked to the show just because of the couple.

But there's another reason due to which I just pray for Maan thinking of Geet. ITS THE SONG WHICH PLAYS IN THE BACKGROUND! Maahi ve Maahi... this song kills me! And I have only one wish that tomorrow they play the whole song because the precap was, to put it politely, KILLER!!!!!!!

There's this Korean song by a Korean boy-group "SHINee" which I think really suits Maan's situation. Do check it out if you are interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HW8m3362Ho

Don't worry, its with english subs. So yeah, Mods can close the topic if they want to.

And thats it! Sorry for all my rumbling.

Maisooma.

Hello!
Welcome!
N yep ur right Mahi is an awesome bg score!!!
N man! u missed some great scenes!
Hope u'll catch them on YT!

Will defo try to catch them up!
does anyone know what song that is? i just LOVE love loveee it! and geet and maan are soo ADORABLE! i wish i was in Geets place! ughh ..buh they both look so CUTE totgether ..the hottest Jodi!
i wish they made a full song out mahi ve mahi...hopefully there is...........and hopefully we will get to hear the full version soon...........
guys i think its a geet version of mahi mahi song as i tried to find all the new songs with mahi mahi but i failed so i think its creative idea to make something original... but i might be wrong too plz some one knows abt this song plz let us know as it is killing us al..
Hey welcome dear
thnks posting this and sharing it with us.
Join as at the Maneet AT
you will meet a lot of people
and im Chandni, a lato over maneet
hey welcome to the forum, and u have been sucked into the maaneet mania as well๐Ÿ˜† but u def should catch up just to c how geet transformed (mentally)! it has a fresh story!
can any one tell me whats the meaning of MAHI!
please..............
welcome to the forum...
yao maneet rock