Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: averma4583

@ DD: Iss Sasha-Tasha ke saare plans flop ho rahe hain. She's the indirect cupid bringing them closer. If she only realized this!!! Then she'll def stop!!!!LOLπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

and I soooooo not want her to stop.......I am gng to give her a bear hug tomorrow....She wuld need it after tomorrows, scene....🀣🀣🀣

and my hug wuld be for getting these two close.....u know..."Keep up the good work" hug...🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by: -AsMa04

ogoddddd i cant stop smiling im still in my OMGOMGOMG stagee the precapp was amazingg..
i think he might be pissed cause sasha said something or geet herself did something BUT i hope its that men catch geets attention and talk about her WHILE it pisses the hell outta maan & hes all jealous so he must make her hiss😍 im really hoping for a dance but i loved how he grabbed her so powerfully and she landed on his amazing chesst that hot chest ..*going into x-ratedness*πŸ˜‰

LOLLLLLLLLLL dear friend ur sooo lovingly badnaaam for ur xratedness by Maybe-Just in her Maneet Bumping POSTTTTTTTTTTTTTT u make me laugh LOL

AWWW posessive and jealous Maan!!! Can't wait ;)
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can't wait to see Maan jealous...He will look a 100000x times hotter, if thats even possible...This jodi has completely floored me. If I use the word fida it will be totally an understatement, I m more like obsessed. Haiii...yeh din kaisay paas hoga...Maaneet yeh kya kya tum nay mujhe.

I have gr8 hopes that we will be showered upon by Maan's jealous/possessive attitude. Kya kamal ka banda hai ufffffff
four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: scorpiangyal

LOLLLLLLLLLL dear friend ur sooo lovingly badnaaam for ur xratedness by Maybe-Just in her Maneet Bumping POSTTTTTTTTTTTTTT u make me laugh LOL

AWWW posessive and jealous Maan!!! Can't wait ;)

HAHAHAH LOL FAZ is such a biggmouthhh 1st of all she writes so effin much & still has room to mention my nameπŸ˜³πŸ˜†! ahhaha i dont think im badnaam i actually love being x-rated for maan he is so worth it just look at him & his body DAYUMπŸ˜‰ - haha glad i can entertain yaah!
missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -AsMa04

HAHAHAH LOL FAZ is such a biggmouthhh 1st of all she writes so effin much & still has room to mention my nameπŸ˜³πŸ˜†! ahhaha i dont think im badnaam i actually love being x-rated for maan he is so worth it just look at him & his body DAYUMπŸ˜‰ - haha glad i can entertain yaah!

x-ratedness - interesting huniii πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
u lot r jokes - u no eachother from some other show???

Miss Amazing x
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am getting worried about this white and black business (possible breach of dress-code by Geet)....
I hope Maan is not angry on Geet because of some mistake, I cant bear to see her publicly humiliated again !

Only hope is ..all blunders so far have still led to Maneet getting closer.....and this time too Maan's anger seems to have made him so posessive and brought him closer to Geet.......even literally closer,
squeezed tight next to him, closer than ever before .....
let's see what today's episode reveals to us about the precap........

Can't wait for Maan and Geet to meet again this evening !!!!

VJ
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
VJ...If hugging soooooooooooooooooooooo close is public humilation then...................

*goes running to Maan in white saree*....Maan Maan, I broke the dress code....or whatever Geet has done, I did that blunder...me me..... 🀣
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

VJ...If hugging soooooooooooooooooooooo close is public humilation then...................

*goes running to Maan in white saree*....Maan Maan, I broke the dress code....or whatever Geet has done, I did that blunder...me me..... 🀣

Ha ha, you are too good....I can imagine all of us running to him :its me, me..
🀣 🀣

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
.Maan's possessiveness Will develop some more feeling in Geet's Heart for him..just waiting for them to Dance along.