Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know hemu....I'm so cool now...if Manchoo wedding happens,I'll b angry all over again....hehehhee...aadat se majboor.
Sachin should come back
OnePiece thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
dat wud be worst track Piya..they showed him dying...nt missing or something...i hope some childhood frnd of Shravani who had a crush on her cums back and marries her😳...end of all the miseries once and for all
NidhiMittal thumbnail
if sachin come back then wo nhi uska bhoot hi aayega..

aur serial ka haal dekh kr bhaag jayega🤣
Sachin should come back 😎 ye serial hai hems......nd btw havnt u heard of look alikes 😉
Tulsey thumbnail
Lets look at this from a different perspective.

In real also, Dam is not a healthy man.

His health may have come in the way and he wants to leave PR.

Tanya, I don't think that Manav will marry soon enough.   The Dam kissa will hault the marriage.   I am sure that Manav will get emotional and start acting responsibly without any piece of insaaniyat.

It could also be that Ekta has stretched the story in different directions that she does not know what to do at this point and thus revisiting the script and starting to re-write it again.
gaurimisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulsey

It could also be that Ekta has stretched the story in different directions that she does not know what to do at this point and thus revisiting the script and starting to re-write it again.

👏👏...so true...this is what is actually happening...CVs hav lost it completely🤢
OnePiece thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

Sachin should come back 😎 ye serial hai hems......nd btw havnt u heard of look alikes 😉

yea dat's wat im telling...a frnd of her who looks like Sachin..bas..kahani khatm..Shravani bhi khush,hum bhi khush, Arman bhi khush

gaurimisha thumbnail
Hemu,agar sab khush toh show ka THE END ho jayega
OnePiece thumbnail
arre kahan hoga itni jaldi? abhi Sachin ka baccha ka kissa baaki hai....Savita wants the baby as Sachin's nishaani, Shravani wont agree..again it strts all over again...in the mean while the health of D baba deteriorates...Archu trying her best to do seva...wahi rona -dhona...kahaani abhi baaki hai mere dost😆