The Seduction Therapy!

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Dr.Champa Red Hat, the new intern at the Sanjeevani Hospital has discovered  an innovative treatment for a "Bipolar Disorder ".  Mr.Ranjha Rathore , a depression  patient who was not responding to any treatment has been miraculously cured by Dr.Champa and her colleagues  . When contacted, Miss Champa told this reporter more about the 'treatment'. She said its known as "seduction therapy". For this one has to dress like a' sexy kitten'  Belly Dancer and sing an item number at sharp 2.30 at midnight followed by occasional touching of their body and lo! Within 5-10 minutes, the patient is fully recovered!!  Miss Champa explained that  this type of seduction persuades  a man to come out of 'coma'against his will.

She further added that, for female patients, it's better if some hunk did the treatment. Dr.Keerti is very pleased with Champa's therapy and has asked all the doctors and interns to practice new seduction moves to help the patients.
Meanwhile Rakhi Sawant has filed a case against the CVs of DMG  . This paper had  earlier reported that Miss Sawant had been approached to play the role of Dolly a nurse . But later the CVs dropped the idea and decided to bring back Champa Adam . This has angered Rakhi. When approached, rakhi  blew her nose and said "Mera bhi ek dil hain, ek armaan hain..ke mein bhi ek achha role karu..But these CVs have treated me like dirt. How can they do this to me???? I am the Amitabh Bachhan of television. They had promised me  an item number "Dekh Le' to cure a dying patient and now they made Champa do it??? How ridiculous!! Is she hawt like me???? And can u call that a 'seducing dance'?? Hosh udaana aur behosh karna bachhon ka kaam nahin..yeh toh sirf mein hi kar sakti hoon..I am not going to leave them. I will fight them thru court coz am a law abiding citizen. Mein unko chodungi nahin!"

Lets hope the Cvs do get time to solve this problem as they are still busy watching and copying scenes from movies and their own show, "Dill Mein Ghaas".

Jhoota singh, Lunatic Times

Related topic-   Rakhi Sawant Enters DMG!

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gud one...👏👏
👏I liked it....
This one made Me Laugh lyyk Hell........🤣🤣
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shamil 🤗

Hilarious a usual!
Best one is :"seduction therapy". For this one has to dress like a' sexy kitten'  Belly Dancer and sing an item number at sharp 2.30 at midnight followed by occasional touching of their body and lo! Within 5-10 minutes, the patient is fully recovered!!  Miss Champa explained that  this type of seduction persuades  a man to come out of 'coma'against his will.

They shud try this therapy in the morgue of Sanjeevani!
😛

FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣LMAO!!!! i cant imagine wut will happen to DMG if Rakhi sawant enters.....nice post😳
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
As soon as I see Shamil post, I started to laugh because I knw before I open it that I am gonna have to die while laughing. Why do you always do this Shamil?? Meh kyaa bolu, bolne ke liye kuch baaki nahi hai!! This one is the most hilarious part for me---->Dr.Champa Red Hat, the new intern at the Sanjeevani Hospital has discovered  an innovative treatment for a "Bipolar Disorder ".  Mr.Ranjha Rathore , a depression  patient who was not responding to any treatment has been miraculously cured by Dr.Champa and her colleagues  . When contacted, Miss Champa told this reporter more about the 'treatment'. She said its known as "seduction therapy". For this one has to dress like a' sexy kitten'  Belly Dancer and sing an item number at sharp 2.30 at midnight followed by occasional touching of their body and lo! Within 5-10 minutes, the patient is fully recovered!!  Miss Champa explained that  this type of seduction persuades  a man to come out of 'coma'against his will.

🤣
🤣
🤣 Jitna hasu, utnai kam hai!! hats off to you for such an entertaning post!!!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
🤣

Just wanna add the patient not only wakes up adn starts dancing but also have memorized the song lyrics and out of no where he starts singing  too🤣

Hai rabba ab Bechari Rakhi ka kia hoga* sniffs* i m going to file a petition for raki bechari rakhi ke saath dhoka

Nahi chalega Nahi Chalega i want to see Rakhiiiiiiiiiiiii

Rakhi & her moves FOREVER
Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 13 years ago
BlueSoul thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣 .. Shamil ji... is baari aise censored kism ke smileys kahan se dhoonde ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bachchon ka kuch khayal kiya hota .... Mere jaise masoom bachche. 🤔

I guess DMG ko TRP mile na mile.. Sanjeevni mein patients ki line lagne wali hai.. wahan ke treatments dekhkar. 🤣
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post again👏👏👏 Bus aise hi post likhte rehna...jaldi se aap tapp pe pohanch jayenge.....and btw, this is the most stylist Champa I have ever seen, itni mehangi champa Dmg CVs ko kaise parvare gi??

Dr.Champa Red Hat
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

Gud one...👏👏
👏I liked it....
This one made Me Laugh lyyk Hell........🤣🤣

thanks🤗
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: FiiLza

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣LMAO!!!! i cant imagine wut will happen to DMG if Rakhi sawant enters.....nice post😳

thanks🤗