Dill Mill Gaye

u know what?????? of course

blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hi friends,
      these two dialogues 'U KNOW WHAT?? AND OF COURSE r just fixed in my brain and i just keep saying them again and again
   i am just mad about these two dialogues,when karan wahi says it 'U KNOW WHAT' and jennifer winget says it 'OF COUSE' they both look soooooooooooo cute and adorable
    whenever i hear these dialogues i just keep saying them and these r fixed in my mind now,i am getting mad and crazy day by day😛
Edited by blossom1234 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ur not the only one....I don't knw about Of course lekin You Know What has been lyk all over my head especially after Sid-Ridz and Armaan's Lonavala scene...when Sid bursts out at both Ridzi and Ammy...in tht entire scene Sid said You Know What lyk more 10 times 😆

I guess we're just obsessed with KW and JW so much tht we're going crazy...hehehe 😆

Love,
Zarqa ❤️
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ya "You know what " is the takiya kalaam of Siddhant Modi.......he has to say that sentence every now and then...........and everytime I hear that in my ears.....it only reminds me of Sid giving a fed up look to someone.........😆
Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
whointheworld thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good for you...im sorry but my mind has poppeed open with how fickle ridz is
i adored it - it was Sid at his innocent best, the way he tells Ridz -

he doesnt like it when she gets upset coz of him, he tells himself off more then she does -

and the way Ridz gazing at him all the while, she def loves Sid like this......

Sid just had to start being all cute and Ridzie totally melted.Lekin Shilpa ke naam ne sab bigaad diya...,m

.hawwwww did you see how jealous Ridzie got just at the mention of Shilpa's name....

she just cant tolerate any woman around her husband.😳

Fuming Ridz hearing Shilpa's name 😆
jeranaddicted thumbnail
hmmmmmmmmmm wenever SID say U kno wat.......i gt goose bumps........he is at it bstttttttttt wen he say U KNO WAT...........