Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Kiran.

I haven't watched the episode yet but just reading you update has got tears in my eyes.
I just can't believe SaLekh is no more in Bidaai. Its just unbelievable.
Its too shocking...way too shocking. Why they had to KILL salekh. why why why????????
I don't know how I'll watch this episode. Its just too painful.

kiran will recommend u not to watch...its beyond painful...if u wanna watch for the sake of FLAWLESS performances by sara, alok, & angad...then go ahead...otherwise its better to skip. salekh is still alive for me thoughπŸ˜ƒ
Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I haven't watched the episode yet but just reading you update has got tears in my eyes.
Its too shocking...way too shocking. Why they had to KILL salekh. why why why????????

Don't watch it...it's really not recommended for SaAlekh fans. I've stopped watching since last week because I know it'll be unbearable! 😭

Bidaai is no more our favorite show  BIDAAI with SaAlekh and RagVir...it's basically a new show now (with same title that's it). All the characters, situations, story...everything is new. I have absolutely no reason to watch it...this decision of Star Plus will change my life!

.shona. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nu_Adu

Don't watch it...it's really not recommended for SaAlekh fans. I've stopped watching since last week because I know it'll be unbearable! 😭

Bidaai is no more our favorite show  BIDAAI with SaAlekh and RagVir...it's basically a new show now (with same title that's it). All the characters, situations, story...everything is new. I have absolutely no reason to watch it...this decision of Star Plus will change my life!

yup it shows SP's so called "rishta wahi soch nayi"🀒
.shona. thumbnail
lol y is this topic stickyπŸ˜†
.shona. thumbnail
Salekh's 1st scene
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np3HuRgto3c[/YOUTUBE]

& salekh's last scene
watch at ur own risk🀒

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/323/bidaai/video/66779-bidaai-633-4.htm
Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago
tubbi thumbnail
Long Live Salekh 😭

That's all I can say right now....I'm too shattered to express anymore..... 😭 😭
.shona. thumbnail
awww their 1st scene...now i wish they never met :( sadhna looks so cute & alekh still hot lol
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

kiran madam,

even me too...

when i watch sadhna dead, my heart is very painful...😭 RS sir brought unhappiness for us..😑

i stop watching bidaai right now.. bidaai should be renamed buraai now..

sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

shona, i'll watch ur videos tomo..πŸ˜‰

i'm going to sleep now.. goodnight...😊

Audacious thumbnail
😭Hey guys how can you forget the time when there was Sdhana- Ragini apartion 😑😑😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 How inoccently sadhana was handling her daughter to khushis masi maa😭😭😭😭😭 I was crying , weeping, Pining & much many more of this critical situation😑🀒😭😭😭😭😭😭Sadhana saying now this is your khushi and my tamana my tamana and your khushi. Since everything that belongs to you is mine &mine yours😭😭😭 I was so happy when sadhana came and said alekh ji . And alek desperately embracing Sadhana. Having a ray of light hope in darkπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­that sadhana is fine.  As far as i think and concieve that after ragini comes in her conscious she will NOT forget how she said bye to khushi😑😭😭😭😭😭 All those moments that sadhana had flashes of . From time she was given to her dad --------------------------------------------------------- time she died😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 What will happen to alekh bahiya😭😭😭😭😭 will he lose his conscious😭😭😭😭🀒🀒 I hope not so.🀒😭😭😭😭 B/C how can he hold a insentient person as of she's going to come back after his imploration of coming back. ***** CANT WRITE ANYMORE DUE TO A HIGH POTENCY OF DIPRESSION & STRESS .***** Edited by Audacious - 13 years ago