Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

WHOAAAAAA Maneet Bumping: Get ready to faint!

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Ohmigosh, guys if any of you miss the episode, I will peronally take it upon myself to hunt each one of you down πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Your going to be on my hit list if you don't watch today's episode! *Looks around with a stern expression*
Jhappiz for you all! πŸ€—πŸ€— 
DAYUM!!!!! today's episode, I have no words so I just say that it was WHOAAAA! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I left eating dinner just so that I could catch up with Geet and I'm hungry now πŸ˜† Lekin koi baat nahi Geet comes first πŸ˜‰ Let's get jiggy with it then πŸ˜†

Maan Sorry & Geet's face

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† One of the best scenes of Maneet πŸ˜‰ Maan was sitting so quietly on his chair and the way Geet was just blabbing on πŸ˜† Haila, I was fida on the way he was looking at her ☺️ I mean whoa boss 'maan' gaye tum ko πŸ˜† That was the cutest sorry 😳 Maan please why do you torture us on a daily basis? What have we ever done to you? πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Okay did I see Maan compare Geet to his Dadi? 😲 OYE HOYE Lucky πŸ˜‰ I heard that most guys want a girl who is likee their mother, & I guess Maan is one of them lekin its his Dadima πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Shooo Shweet! 😳 Koi baat nahi Maan tumko Geet he milay gee! πŸ˜‰ It was so cute of Geet to not let him talk, I was like Go kuriye you tell him πŸ˜† Go Geet its your birthday πŸ˜† You know when he said I'm sorry and the Mahi music came on, I screamed like such a girl, even though I am a girl πŸ˜† it was more like squeeling & I was giggling and laughing like WHOAAA! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Damn Maneet made me go crazy today, I swear everything I'm saying here is true, they were just SENSATIONAL! Geet ka mouth khula ka khula reh gaya  πŸ˜† I was thinking kahin makhi toh nahi chali gaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No actually I was thinking Geet don't worry Kuriye, Munda Maan is going to be giving you loads of surprises like that hunπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ You know their eyelock was soooooooooo cute, and the way Geet innocently fluttered her eyes in disbelief😳😳 Better believe it hun πŸ˜‰ That's Maan Singh Khurana for you πŸ˜‰ Ay did anyone notice Maan said sorry twice πŸ˜† And there he was lying to Geet's face saying he won't say sorry twice πŸ˜† No love you've already done that! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I loved loved loved his dialogues, Ab Mau khol kay mujhe kya dekh rehi ho? πŸ˜† Geet was like hain? πŸ˜† Maan like us she's mesmerized by you ☺️ I don't blame her! 😳😳😳 BALLE BALLE  I loved this scene today! Maan...DAYUM!☺️

Dadi aur Maneet ke shaadi - that rhymes πŸ˜†

Dadimaaaaaaaa after today's episode all of us on the forum Love you! β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ Our very own Maneet cupid πŸ˜‰ She really seems to like Geet, haye rabba she even imagined them married. Her imagination 😳😳 so cute Maneet married and the way Maan looked at Geet ☺️*giggles like a girl* πŸ˜† lekin this part I found hilarious, no not Maneet, its the fact that Dadi imagined it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ye koi aise waise dadi nahi, she's a full Nautanki Dadi πŸ˜† With a vast imagination πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I really enjoyed the fact that she was shocked about Maan saying sorry to someone but happy that it was to Geet. Dadima don't worry we're with you, we too love seeing Maneet together and dream about them day and night! πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You know when that Bhnagra music came on, I was automatically doing bhangra, I swear I was shouting BALLE BALLE, Kurri changi hai, aur Dadi ko bhi pasand aa gaye kurri, Munda Maan watch out, I see a Maneet wedding on the horizonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Jealous Sasha 😈

Hahahahahahahaha, loved this part, Yes Sasha he's not the same MK, he's Geet's MK now,  I did say IN YOUR FACE πŸ˜† to my computer screen, obviously pointed towards Sasha, that Geet answered back to her πŸ˜† Pehle MK nay galti chupai aur ab Geet galti sar par le rehi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haila, mau ke baat kahi thi iss nay, pehle baar kuch sahi boli ye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†anyways I don't wanna waste my time on this churail, I'm tooo hyped up about Maneet to actually notice this faltoo person.

Dadi time again with Maneet πŸ˜‰

Maan: amazing scene between the two, hilarious πŸ€£ you know at the start when Dadi was sitting there smiling at Maan, I saw that expression on her face saying bachooo, mujhe pata chal gaya πŸ˜† dal mein kuch Geet hai πŸ˜† LOVE you Dadi πŸ˜‰ Maan's expressions were priceless, when she said about which girl compelled him to say sorry πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And the dialogue about Maan's dictionary  πŸ€£ Koi gal nahi Dadi, Geet to the rescue, abhi yeh dictionary bari ho gaye, pages chor dena kuch taake Geet aur words bhi add kar lay Maan ke dictionary mein πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tut tut Maan trying to change the topic,πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Pakray gaye πŸ˜† Dadi was right, his eyes were like he was trying to hide something πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Maan again managed to change the topic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Did you see his expressions again when she said the thing about someone in the office doing Jadoo on Maan? He was like haila, Dadi nay chori kaise pakri πŸ˜† No actually he said please not now Dadi πŸ˜†Too cute yaar, Munda Maan itni aasani say tumhein chotkara nahi milay ga! Who wants to join me in pestering Maan about Geet? πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Geet: Okay after today's episode I'm pakka pakka sure that Geet is falling for Maan too BALLE BALLE PARTY TIME πŸ₯³Today's episode has made me the happiest person on the planet. It was such a delightful scene to watch Geet think and smile about Maan, especially the way she was drawing on the notepad 😍 Geet Kuriye your not the only one, I'm with you everythime I think about Maan I smile too ☺️ wait thats not what I wanted to say πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Come on girls, tell me how many have you done the drawing on a paper thing, thinking about that special someone! *Faz reluctantly puts her hand up* πŸ˜† Yes, you know you do that when you have a crush on someone πŸ˜† let's not divulge into my personal life, its too boring πŸ˜† Maneet yes! So Geet was smiling about him awwwwwwwwwwww.... I'm sooo sooo soooooooo happy to know that she too is thinking about him and is falling for him! After such a long time I have seen someone act the way Geet did πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ She was in awe because of Maan πŸ˜ Remind me of the song jab say tere naina...meray nainoon say...oh damnit here I go off topic again πŸ˜† anyways so I see a Maneet love story on the horizon lovies, Get ready for it πŸ˜‰ People bring your shaadi clothes out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Dadi teasing Geet was soooooo sooo lovable πŸ˜‰ Awww Geet πŸ˜†πŸ˜† too cute man, she was lost for words, She was going to say Maan but stopped and said ma'am instead πŸ˜† I love how Dadi plays along with Geet, when she said something about the BF, Geet was like WHAT? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anyone notice her expressions and gestures? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ufff...it was comedy πŸ˜† and her dialogues "aur mein unkay baray mein aisa nahi sochti" Haila, iss say toh Maan ko woh aa jee, oo jee wala bana diya I really would love to see Geet imagining Maan as her husband, or her imagine him in some scene that'd be a real treat to watch! πŸ˜‰ Dadi told Geet that even DD was smiling 😍 Cupid Dadima, we're with you in this mission πŸ˜† Yes, Geet even he was smiling! 😍😍😍 *I think I might have a heart attack today, if you don't see me posting then that means I'm in Maan Hospital πŸ˜³πŸ˜† trying to regain conciousness πŸ˜† Watching this Geet-Dadi interaction today, I'm sure that Dadi is totally impressed by Geet and I'm sure in trhe future will try to hook Maneet up! πŸ˜‰ I loved how she was complementing Geet  Now that's what I call a Dadi πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Cupid Dadima Zindabad    

Geet in denial! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes, we've all been there in denial πŸ˜† I loved her trying to make sense of it all and in the end reaches a conclusion that its because Maan said sorry for his mistake, and she even said Hana? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nahi Geet, jab time aaye ga toh pata chale ga! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Bhai Chara? πŸ˜•

Okay so before I start going off on one about the Dhokaybaaz πŸ˜† I wanna say that YAAAYYY! Abhinav is back again 😳 I may not like character but I totally adore Abhinav 😳 He's such a good actor that he's made us all hate him in the serial, but in real life, he's just too cute 😳😳 Okay enough of my doray dalling on Abhinav πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

So Dhokaybaaz is back, uggghhh! Did you see the hug he gave Maan? That was so half-hearted, 😑 I could see that Maan really did miss him lekin Kaali Billi 😲😑 Any girl here would've loved to hug Maan and wouldn't miss an opportunity to jump on him like a puma  What don't look at me? πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Grrrrr... awenvi Faltoo person πŸ˜† Shooo Shoooo Kaali Dhokaybaaz Billi Shooooo away πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Like always he lied and hid his kalay kaam 😑 who cares? πŸ˜†

Today's highlight was when Kaali Dhokaybaaz Billi  asked Maan about new developments in his life and instantly Maan's brain was working at the speed of lighetning and thought only of Geet πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Mahiiiiii! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
I loved how Maan changed his postion, No Maan that isn't going to help! Your still gonna think about Geet! 😳 Ohmigosh Kaali Dhokaybaaz Billi actually noticed his expression, go Kaali Dhokaybaaz Billi go, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† notice it more! πŸ˜† 
That Maneet Eyelock was heavenly 😍😍 Haye meray Rabba, uff kya kahon? Maneet please make life easy on me πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Oh my I loved how they were gazing at each other so deeply, the way Maan was looking at Geet and then Geet looked up at the right time! UFFF UFFF UFFFF! *Faz is defo going to die today and gonna go to Maneet Heaven* πŸ˜† Watch this scene, it was sooo sooo sooo worth it! BTW you might notice today that I have been repeating things 3 times, its the rule of 3! I want it to make an impact! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
The only thing I liked about Kaali Dhokaybaaz Billi was that he said to Maan that he was in love! πŸ‘ Haila kinni acha guess mara! πŸ˜† Thank you Billi, at least you do one thing right in your life! πŸ˜†
Lekin bechara, had to hear a mouthful from Maan AGAIN! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Then I thought you deserve it, Go Maan GO! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lekin it was cute the way he said that I caught you today, everything's clear on your face! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yaar, kash Geet bhi iss ko pakar lay kissi din! 😳😳 Phar lay Geet, Munday Maan nu phar lay! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† We'd get some sizzling Maneet scenes ☺️ *Faz is not going to share her thoughts as they are too x-rated* haila Asma, ur rubbing off on me πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maan is in denial, I didn't like the way he said that love was a rubbish emotion! Okay I agree with him, I too am a non-believer like him, love is full on faltoo πŸ˜† lekin Maan, Nahin!!!! Aisa nahi ho sakta! *dramatic music* πŸ˜† Meri umeedoon par pani mat phero, you have to fall in love with Geet or else I'll be coming after you with my chapal! Although I don't think it'll work out since, I'll forget the anger and the chapal and just jump on him....whoopsi weren't meant to say that ☺️☺️☺️ *acts like nothing happened*

You know Maan is such an ideal brother lekin Kaali Dhokaybaaz Billi 😑 choro, πŸ˜† let's get back to Maneet! πŸ˜‰

Maan and Geet's connection & the blooper πŸ˜†

🀣 LOL hahahahhahahahah! You wanna know why I'm laughing? Observe, 😈 Maan said yeh kya ho raha hai meray saath? Mujhe apnay aap ko us Geet say door rakhna ho ga? Ahahahahahaha! What a nice joke! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah right mate! *note the sarcasm* πŸ˜† Everytime you see her your so lost in her that your not able to notice anything else and your going to "TRY" to keep yourself away from Ms Secretary! HA! 😈😈 In your dreams, good luck on that one πŸ˜† We'll just see about that! πŸ˜‰ Guys watch the next Maneet scene and we'll get the answer to this statement of Maan's! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Munda Maan kabhi bhi nahi sudray ga! πŸ˜† Kaisay samjhaon iss ko? Geet ka aur tumhara saath janam janam ka hai 😳😳☺️☺️

Geet's hands were trembling? 😲😲 BALLE BALLE ITS OFFICIAL Kurri Geet is in love also  Haan Geet batao hamein yeh tumhein kya ho raha hai? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I cant wait till she gets her answer! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

BTW did anyone notice, that when Maan called Geet Dev had already left, but when Geet came out of her cabin, that's when Dev came out of Maan? πŸ˜• Haila, timebaba ka jadoo dekha kissi nay? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Whoa, my faith in serial timing has been made strong πŸ˜†πŸ˜† NOT! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And for god's sake, Kaali Billi didn't notice Geet's lashkaray walay orange clothes? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pffftttt! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Action of the day: Maneet's sorry & Geet's notepad writing πŸ˜† Just watched it again and I swear she was drawing flowers and love hearts 😲☺️ Kurri in full love? 😳  
Comedy goes to: Cupid Dadi πŸ˜ƒ
Expressions today: Maan & Geet of course 😍

Precap:
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PRECAP CONTAINS SCENES OF A MESMERIZING MANEET MOMENT, DO NOT READ/WATCH IF YOU ARE A HARDCORE MANEETIAN, CHANCES OF YOU FAINTING ARE HIGH!

Geet's scarf is stuck in a plant I think with branches πŸ˜• Anyways Geet is struggling to take her dupatta off it, and then our Munda Maan comes ☺️ and tries to help Geet but in this sruggle πŸ˜‰ Geet puts her hand on top of Maan 😍 and both have a very intense cute eye lock. Mahi music is playing all the way through!

*faints* Am I dreaming or did my eyes just see what i think they just saw? or it is that my mind is creating pictures in my mind to keep me happy? NAhi!!!! Its true! 😲😍 Ohmigosh ohmigosh ohmigosh! CVs your killing us! Ohmigosh thank you sooooo much Maneet! Your making my life hell πŸ˜† but in a good way! Maneet are driving me insane!

Another 24 hours to go before the next episode 😲
HOW WILL I SURVIVE? SOMEONE CALL MAAN, I NEED CPR! πŸ˜†

P.S Sorry for any mistakes, too hyped up to not notice πŸ˜†
Edited by maybe-just - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i've fainted. ** wakes up, sees maan-geet, faints agaaaain :P**
ahahah OMG this episode is LOVELY.
and i LOVE DADIMAAA
and geet's falling for maaaan <3
and maan staring at her!!!

ayesha :)
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sounds like an awesome episode, i Can't wait even though i'll have to wait for a week to see it!! But it's okay, i Can't wait!
maybe-just thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cooldude10

i've fainted. ** wakes up, sees maan-geet, faints agaaaain :P**
ahahah OMG this episode is LOVELY.
and i LOVE DADIMAAA
and geet's falling for maaaan <3
and maan staring at her!!!

ayesha :)

Awww Ayesha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mera halat bohat kharab hai! πŸ˜† I still haven't calmed down! πŸ˜† I've been fainting every 2 second! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Today toh bohat jhatkay milay! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ I agree today's episode was truly lovely! πŸ˜ƒ 
maybe-just thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maddy1973

Lovely update. Thanks.

πŸ˜ƒ Thank you hun! πŸ˜‰
maybe-just thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: robbieluvr

Sounds like an awesome episode, i Can't wait even though i'll have to wait for a week to see it!! But it's okay, i Can't wait!

Awww one week?  *Faz tuts at Iman* πŸ˜† Don't worry hun, when you do catch up you'll see how amazing it was, you'll truly love it! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: maybe-just

</div>

<div>

<font size="2">Awww one week? *Faz tuts at Iman* πŸ˜†Don't worry hun, when you do catch up you'll see how amazing it was, you'll truly love it! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ</font>

LOL, You're right i will watch it soon but i peeked through it on YT so thora sakoon aya hai LOl ;) πŸ˜†
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great write up Faz..!!

I LOVED today's episode..oh wait i say it everytime..πŸ˜†..Everything was just too good..and man Dadi is hilarious!! Maneet's eyelocks are the bestest thing right now..so can't wait fo tmrww...Damn if only we can get two episodes a day...then i'm sure we'll want three epis a day later on..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...

You know that timing bit you mentioned...πŸ˜† SO right..nvr knew it takes 5 mins to open a door..πŸ˜†...

There was this scene with the dumb sisters...Sasha was talking..and Tasha was imitating her..my gawdd..nvr have they look so dumb ever...at the part..both having the same body movement and expressions...Sasha is so dumb..and Tasha is dumber..πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Just waiting for tmrw's episode...that precap is just too good...😍
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
Your version of the update is always fun to read,keep it up 😊 πŸ‘πŸΌ I totally agree with you anyone who hasn't seen this epi is just nuts so go now and watch it πŸ˜‰
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL ...nice episode .....dadi is soo cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...the way she was praying "kaash yeh wahi pyaari ladki ho" was heights of cuteness πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ....and her expression when she saw geet was like ...she got all she wanted .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .....
3 things troubling me ....
First sasha ....the way she said ..is par nazar rakho ....i doubt that she might find out about her pregnancy first and might use it in a uglier way.
Geet falling for Maan soon is not a good news for me .....another problem could be created ...i just wanted Maan to fall for her not the other way around ....
Maan getting all defensive when dev spoke about "Love" does he have a past?

But all in all ....superb episode ...Maan-dadi scenes were the highlight ...and the stare that he gave through the glass door was killing!!