LNMDJ Anniversary Bonanza : TT intv links :))

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
So folks,  it is that time of the year.. We have celebrated so many of our lovely forumites birthdays over the year.. Now is the occasion to celebrate the one that brought us all together ...

Someone who made an entry last year on 22nd June , 2009 .. gracing our TV screens. rocking the screen .. giving us joyous and fun times... Who am I talking about???..

Of course ,

LNMDJ Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!

Congratulations to all LNMDJians on this momentous occasion ... Come and let us all celebrate the way we all know how.. having fun and generally going madddd ...

Few of Us have  plenty of surprises lined up for yaa all .. And Let me assure you, since I have had the preview to those surprises.. they are AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE

This thread will launch the LNMDJ Anniversary Bonanza.. with updates from us every 2 hrs starting from 22nd June, 12 am to the final celebration on 22nd June, 11.59 pm

Hope you all have a blast as we did having planned this ...

Love yaa all...🤗

-- Mru

Edited by Mru_bee - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamscape12 thumbnail

LNMDJ Anniversary Bonanza, 22nd June 2010

Index

12.00 am IST : Mru's (Mru_bee) Ramblings :Page1

2.00 am IST : Jhan's (liv2laugh) Poem : Page 1

4.00 am IST : Panna's (skorpion) VM and post : Page 1

6.00 am IST : Muniza (muniza75) Siggies and Post : Page 1

8.00 am IST : Jhan's (liv2laugh) LNMDJ OS- Prithvi's Real Bday Party: Page 2

10.00 am IST : Vidz's (viduu) LNMDJ Post
Part 1: Page 2
Part 2: Page 3

12.00 pm IST: Dee's (diya86) LNMDJ OS : Page 3

2.00 pm IST : Shwetha's (Shwetha!) LNMDJ Reunion OS: All Izz Well :Page 4

4.00 pm IST : Mazzy's (Maz) Three Best Ones :Page 5

6.00 pm IST : Niki's (lifezbeautiful) RamblingsPage 6

8.00 pm IST : Khushi's (jakhushi) The Sensational Seven of LNMDJ Page 7

10.00 pm IST : Achu's (achumen) Post and Video Page 7

Check TT surprise on LNMDJ Reunion on Page 2

Surprise Video Link!! Page 8

Rads (Cool_Rads) Post LNMDJ OS Page 10

THE REUNION INTERVIEW Page 10

Edited by dreamscape12 - 13 years ago
Mru_bee thumbnail
24 Hrs of LNMDJ Reunion Celebration
12:00amIST: Post 01: (Mru_bee)

Mru Ramblings

Wow.. it is 22nd June, 2010 already. This date is quite special to us, LNMDJians, isnt it? Who can forget it.

It was for the first time, this day last year, that a young series started its first peep into the Indian tellyland and our screens, with a simple " Kabhi Yunhiii, Kabhi Miltey hey Dil.."

We were ushered into the fascinating sometimes incomprehensible world of Prithvi Saxena, Damini Gujral, Sameer Saxena, Avni Gujral, Varun Saxena, Roshni Gujral and Ela Gujral. Jab Naam mein hi itna dum.. toh we had get hooked ...

LNMDJ, the one which said, " Plan mein nahi thi love story, Par love ne mila di jodi"

the word "Plan", what we LNMDJians didnt know was how the word Plan would affect us all. And affect us deeply, it did.

the word "Plan" has made us go through all the emotions possible,

1. Intrigue :

I am sure the lovely promo got all of us intrigued.. what is this series about?  Aakhir wat was the plan of these 6 good looking guys and gals...

Who is the smart dude on the mobike?? Hmm reminds me of the DDLJ scene.. and who is the beautiful gal.. is this some rich dude meets simple gal story again?

who is the dude in hat? is he a cowboy? Are they introducing western story with cowboys and guns? ( okey.. mayb it was just me who thought about it .. and no wonder it spawned off the later quick gun murugun series..😆), who was the gal, wow, doesnt she look powerful.. there is something about her that spells class.

And who is the third jodi.. seems like a college romance, so the archie comics meets Kuchh kuchh hota hai?  The dude has a great smile and the gal looks promising and bubbly enough..

Whatever may have been our first reactions, I am sure intrigue was one of them..

2. Amusement :

The initial days of LNMDJ saw us getting introduced to their world, the Saxenas and the Gujrals.. We didnt know at that point, but we were slowly being reeled in.  Hmm the plan of the makers was succeeding , wasnt it?

We watched with amusement of all the boys antics in Manali while the gals ad their gala time in Mumbai. We knew they would meet .. but we had no idea how would they gel.. the different jodis, for they were so different from each other..

3.  Excitement:

When the three jodis finally met each other, each taking a different path..

Wow .. what had destiny planned for them or for us, as well..

they youngest , VarNi , meeting in the placement camp.. okey that placement camp was a joke.. seemed more like a cross between kindergarten camp and picnics that the hero-heroines went in the late 60's films😆 .. the rains, the fire rescue , the vada pav.. cliche scenes , but still had freshness to it. The couple was raw in their acting, but still displayed certain amount of sincerity that you felt for them..

Well.. for the SavNi and PriDa, they had their explosive moments in that factory, where everything was burning (for some odd reason).. mayb it was due to the heat from the explosive couples.. but that wouldnt qualify for the relationship start yet. each one hadnt met properly yet..

"Maaaliiiiiiiii".. well that word started off the next relationship ...SavNi .. wonderful sweet gal.. how in the heck, did Sameer mistake her for maali .. I would have dumped the entire watercan on him.. Oh wait.. Avni almost did ... It was the moment when the playboy met the princess, who would turn his world around ..

"Kahan hey woh tumhari Damini Ma'm" started off the relationship that was as just "ka boom" .. each one sizing each other up .. wowza ... the attitude, the arrogance, the intrigue, the attraction, all in one fluid motion .. PriDa .. became a word that would just define that.. sizzling ..

4. Shock :

Okey though the whole story started with a murder, in case any1 has forgotten the good for nothing Chaitya .. but the death that had shockwaves in the forum was of course "BalRaj Saxena ".. the story was so faced paced. .that the promo of his death had the forum buzzingg..  

if the makers plan at that point in time was to create hungama .. they were successful.

That was the turning point in the story as well... it gave birth to the infamous "PLAN".. haila.. that is when the MAQSAD .. later referred to as the "M" word.. was thrown into the LNMDJ mix..

The tri-ki-shakti had formed .. the Saxena Bros in various avataars would display the pose for us ...

There is a one famous dialogue in the film "TriDev"...

"Jinki hogi Taquat Apoorva,  (whose strength would be mindblowing)
Jinka hoga nishaana abhed (who will always get their target)
Jo karenge unka sarvanash ( Who would destroy them . in that case . it was evil)
Woh keh layengey .. TriDev TriDev TriDev ( They would be known as .. TriDev)

This is when our tri-ki -shakti got their groove on..

"Jinki hogi taquat apoorva ( whose strength would be mind-blowing)
" Jinka hoga nishaana missing everytime (who will miss the target everytime)
"Jo karengey khud ka sarvanassh in love (who will get destroyed in love)
woh keh layengey "Tri-Shakti Tri-Shakti Tri-Shakti (They would be known as Tri-Shakti)

5. Thrill

The "Plan " gave us many thrilling moments in the series... VarNi got their groove on with Goldie, SavNi got their groove on with actually Sameer and his own maqsads and PriDa got their groove on with Toofan and Inder Bander..

The ride toook us through many memorable and exciting twists and turns.. and everytime.. the so called plan failed, the forum celebrated .. Why coz.. their plan failing meant jodi romancing ..

The forum discussed all the idiosyncrasies, random plans, awesome romance and wonderful family values..

A Super Mom with a dark past., who loved her daughters unconditionally, super Gujral Sisters who gave us faith that such beautiful sisterly bonds exists, and the super Saxena Brothers and their love.. ( well we got even an ILU from them for each other much later😆 )

6. Passion

This was the best in the series.. the Passion.. the jodis got the romance pat down..

This was the best part of the PLAN .. no arguments on that for sure..

Esp after the M was born, the way the Brothers couldnt help but fall in love .. when all their minds was screaming " get away .. Apney Maqsad pey Dhyan dey " ..but when there are such sizzling couples... can their romance be phikka?? Nahhh.. it had to be mind blowing ( taking a leaf from the Inder vocab )

It gave us " Woh pehli baar"  to "Fanaa" to " Mar jawaa" .. set the screens on fire..

7. Anxiety

The forum experience anxiety at all moments in the drama .. what with all the SavNi baby shocker.. ( with the whole.. is she or is she not pregnant), PriDa wedding ( did they or did they not get married ) and VarNi ( with the whole.. is Viv with Varun or Rosh )

the Plan confused the heck outta the Saxena Bros as well us poor forumites..

Reams and Reams of discussion on the whole Sameer turning almost black.. this forum went through testing times.. but never fell apart.. we learnt to agree to disagree .. that is the beauty of the beautiful LNMDJ forum

8. Misery

Oh yea.. the series gave us a lot of misery too ... with the whole Avni suicide attempt and the mother of all miserable moments " Ela Gujral Funeral " on New year's eve..

Wonder whose brilliant plan was that ?????????

The pain, the anguish and the suffering.. sighh.. the hazaar questions " why o why did they kill off the super mom" and no answers.. but unfortunately the answers lay in the hands and faces of three characters , those characters that would change the series so much that we would be left wondering "is this the same series, we fell in love with"

9. Anger

Our Anger for the untimely death of Ela Gujral was nothing compared to the anger that we would feel for the PTC .. Our lovely series was suddenly going the BT way.. scheming aunts, sisters and brothers ...shesshhhh

The famous Pri plan long lost forgotten now gave way to our plan to get rid of PTC pronto ..

But the only saving grace was the fact that the sisters and brothers remained true to themselves.. the jodis remained intact most of the times ..

What the forum did during PTC times was just awesome.. we decided to counteract the PTC madness with madness of our own ..i think the basic criteria for being a LNMDJ fan, is that one needs to have certain madness streak in them ..

10. Exhilaration

The last few days of the series.. starting with the "PHATAKSSSSS" and the two whole eppys without the PTC .. and only the FAB 6 .. what more could the LNMDJian ask for..

Weddings in LNMDJ have always been weird . and the last VarNi wedding proved the same ... btw I always wondered.. did SavNi get another true marriage licence ever...

The last time together of the gang.. sighhhh.. wat a pretty picture they made...

All in all.. the time that LNMDJ graced our screens from 22nd June 2009 to 26th feb, 2010 .. they made us go through all the emotions .. all due to one simple thing "the PLAN"...

It left behind a bigg mysteryy .. "key bhai aakhir PLAN kya tha". Even with the completely insane storyline ( if one can call it that), we were still hooked and still are...

LNMDJ taught us social and family values of loving each other irrespective of class .. without shouting from the rooftops..

LNMDJ gave me this forum, LNMDJ forum, where we all laughed, cried, wondered, cursed and generally poked fun at anything and everything.. Nothing was sacred.. and still everyone had one common Maqsad.. To have a blast and let others have fun as well..

This series gave us,
- the fab 7 ( GK, CS, KT, PC, DA, SK and SS)
- mindblowing villain (Inder)
- awesome title track
- Best Forum .. the LNMDJ forum
- wonderful production team

and most importantly gave us all a reason to make it our hangout place.. where we all share our excitement and dreams.. where we are all friends, that respect each other and above all, a really "wicked sense of humor"

Do let me KNOW wat your thots are this special occasion 🤗

-- Mru

ps: Let the lameness of this post not deter you from peeping in the thread again..Let me assure you this is the only lame post .. the others are just FANTABULOUS...

Edited by Mru_bee - 13 years ago
amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dear  Mru !!   and all you Wonderful Friends !!

CONGRATS !!   Its Party Time !!          🥳  🥳 

Mru  !!  What an OUTSTANDING !! Job !!       👏👏

You have so Beautifully and Cogently summarised the Whole Journey of our FAV Show !! 
How do you do this ??   This is Truly Amazing !!        ⭐️⭐️

Our Fabulous SIX !! , Ela Gujral , Toofan , Inder and the Infamous " Maqsad " and " Plan "   -  How all of them became such an Integal part of our lives , that we would spend our days and nights dreaming about them !!

OMG !!   Is it One Year already ??    It seems like Yesterday only , that  while Channel Surfing, my attention was rivetted  by a Rugged , Handsome  Man in a White Shirt and Jeans ,  looking Very Intently !! at a Stunningly Gorgeous !! Woman in Purple , riding a horse !! 

The Visual was so Beautiful , Attractive and Fresh !!  that i stopped surfing and decided to watch !!
As the sequence Unfolded and these Two Goodlooking People started Walking towards each other and giving each other those Piercing , Unwavering Stares !! , the whole atmosphere seemed to Sizzle !! and Burn !! 

And when that  Hunkilicious Male !!  pulled  the Arrogant Beauty !! out of the path of the charging Horse , and both of them Rolled on to the Hay !! with that Beautifully Melodious !! Title Track !! playing in the background , i was Hooked  Forever !!  and how !!     ❤️❤️

I could never imagine that a mere Show could grip one's attention so much and Two People ie PriDa !! , could drive one Completely Crazy !!  ........     almost take over one's life , to the extent that  one is  living , Dreaming and Breathing !!  PriDa !!  all the time !! ...........   No wonder that we are called  PriDaAddicts !! or PriDaHolics !! ......     and well , we are Proud to be so PriDaCrazyy !! 

And then i discovered this Wonderful Forum and all you Lovely Friends here, with whom one could share this Madness !! , this Love for Lnmdj !! and the PriDaFever !!  and since then , all of you have become an Integral part of my life .

Thank You LNMDJ !!   for bringing so much  Love , Joy , Happiness and Beauty !!  in our lives !!

And  Thanks to all you Fantastic Friends on the Lnmdj Forum !!       For this Memorable Journey  of One Year !!

I am sure that this Beautiful Journey shall continue for a Long time as we  continue to Cherish !! and Relive !! the Memories of this Most Beautiful !! and  Classiest !! of all  Shows !!

With Lots of Love                  🤗🤗   

Amiya

P.S  :   Sorry !!  Folks !!    I had not checked the Index !!   I hope i have not spoiled the post ...
Edited by petunia121 - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
02:00amIST: Post 02: (liv2laugh)

A poem dedicated to LNMDJ and the forum

Exactly a year ago to this day

Debuted a show called LNMDJ 😍

Over many a heart does this show hold sway

The diehard fans will never forget this show – NO WAY

The Saxena brothers and the Gujral sisters

Will remain among our favorite TV characters

Prithvi the eldest brother "responsibility" was his middle name ⭐️

Sameer the charming rogue who had a craving for money and fame ⭐️

Varun the youngest to whom "hardwork" was the name of the game ⭐️

Damini the eldest sister a firebrand, rich, beautiful and arrogant ⭐️

Avni the middle one, a gentle soul, caring, sensitive and observant ⭐️

Roshni the youngest one, fun-loving, ditzy, crazy and flamboyant ⭐️

The chemistry between the leads was a class apart 😍

There is so much to say I don't even know where to start 😕

PriDa scorched the screen at every appearance

They elevated every scene with their fantastic performance 😳

Savni were a darling couple sweet and cute

Together they were fabulous, a fact none will dispute 😳

Varni were a couple made for each other

There was a childish innocence in their scenes together 😳

This series had everything we wanted to see

This is the way every series should be 👏

We had love between siblings, we had the edge of the seat suspense 👏

We had love for the parents, we had angst, humor, love and romance 👏

Women were important not reduced to mere props

They were strong and independent and spoke their minds

No one actor dominated the proceedings completely

They all complemented each other perfectly

and worked on blending together harmoniously

Every character was human and made mistakes along the way

This was one great show and would have continued if only we had a say 😭

I cannot end without acknowledging some others in the show

Ila Gujral was a character that we took one look at and went "wow"👏

Our darling toofan who played a role in getting PriDa together 👏

The ditzy bimbo Goldie, Danny and our much adored Bandar 😆

A multitude of other characters came and left

But the LNMDJ ending truly left us bereft 😭

A good show that was ended before its time 😭

In my mind somehow the show ended the day Ila died. 😭

In the hearts of viewers everywhere

PriDa, Varni and Savni will always live 😃

We will see our favorite jodi(s) back together

We all still do and will continue to believe. 😃

To Sujathaji, Chandana, Gaurav, Karan, ⭐️

To Parneet, Dishank and Simran ⭐️

We hope to see you all together again soon 😳

Thank you for breathing life into these characters 👏 👏 👏

Wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors 👍🏼

This poem will not be complete without a mention

Of the cast and crew who worked tirelessly 👏 👏 👏

For the show since the time of its inception

We salute your hardwork, sincerity and dedication 👏 👏 👏

And take this opportunity to convey to all of you

our best wishes and our sincere appreciation. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

The memories of this forum we will always cherish 😳

Our conversations and the discussions with relish

We were together in times of joy and of tragedy

We all became part of the LNMDJ family 🤗

We called a spade a spade and made fun of everyone 😛

Nothing was sacrosanct we spared nothing or no one 😉

Sano made sure that to the rules we would adhere 😆

But everyone could express themselves freely without fear 😃

Everyone opinion was respected and valued

Maybe this is why this forum has endured

To all of you who made this forum a wonderful place

This is a unique forum and there will never be another 🤗

Just like there was only one LNMDJ and will be forever ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

~ Jhanavi~

skorpion thumbnail
04:00amIST: Post 03: (skorpion)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

To everyone PriDaHolic, To everyone SAvnian, To everyone VaRnian
Wud like to wish yall a happy Tuesday'
n i know its a happy one coz we all r celebrating da birthday of our fav show.

i cAn still hear Da tittle track in mah mind' as i write dis...
n wot a Visual it is...
he Pulled a JacKet on his shoulder, she circled arms wide Spread
he lifted his stetsoN wid attitude, she looked at da world sitting high up
he  watched her dance wid aMuseMent, she danced to tease him wid glee

It was da start
a start to everyfink *Classy* Can PriDaholics fink different??
a start to everyfink *Dreamy* Can SAvnians not agree??
a start to everyfink *Innocent* Can VaRnians say no??
and da bar was set up high.
so high dat any show on air has YET to still reach it.

A few lines can never summarise wot LNMDJ is to every fan
but if da Saxenas n Gujrals wer asked to summarise der characters...
here is an insight to der thots.

Roshni:  Sajde kiye hai lakhon, lakhon dua ye mangi, paaya hai mene fir tujhe
             chahat ki teri mene, haq me hawaye mangi, paaya hai mene fir tujhe
Varun:    tujhse hi dil ye behla, tu jaise kalma pehla, chaahu naa fir kyu me tujhe
             jis pal na chaha tujhko, uss pal sajaye mangi, paaya hai mene fir tujhe

Avni:        Jaane tu sara wo, dil me jo mere ho, padh le tu aankhen har dafaa
                 nakhre se naa jee bhi, hote hai raazi bhi, tujhse hi hote hai khafaa
Sameer: jaane tu baatein saari, katati hai raatein saari, jalte diye se unbujhe
                uth uth ke raton ko bhi, teri wafaayein mangi, paaya hai mene fir tujhe

Damini:  chahat ke kajol se, kismat ke kagaz pe, apne wafayein likh zaraa
                bole zamana yu, me tere jaisi hu, tu bhi to mujhsa dikh zaraa
Prithvi:    mera hi saaya tu hai, mujh me samaya tu hai, har pal ye lagta hai mujhe
                khudko mitaya mene, teri balaye mangi, paaya hai mene fir tujhe

chaahe *HMMM* chaahe *TUMKO* aisi adaayein mangi, paaya hai humne fir tumhein :) :)

To: da 7 wonders of television
To: Ganna Channa Karan Perneet Dishank Simran n SujataSehgal
To: Prithvi Damini Sameer Avni Varun Roshni n Ela Gujral.
ThanxxX for sharing da most treasurable, nine months of ur lives wid us
22Jun2009 - 26Feb2010

To Starcast, To Production House, To Channel,
To da entire Creative Team behind LNMDJ
HAPPY ANIVERSARY

To celebrate n rejoice everyfink LNMDJ, here is mah video mix.

and a simple wish, we would love to see you again,
wapas aa jaayio kuch naya Nasha failaane,
masoomsi Kali khilaane,
ek nayi Dillagi jagaane.

*skorpion*

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
6 am IST: Post 04: (muniza75)

Congrats to all the LNMDJians to completing 1 year of the best serial of Indian Television.
Thanks to Creative of LNMDJ, and the Star One Channel to give us such a lovely Show with the Fantastic 6, and the most loveliest mother Ela Gujral.

Here are some Creations of mine to the all LNMDJ fanatics...

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
desigirl_18 thumbnail
@ Mru🤗-- OMG me jumping up and down after this post of yours!! Super excited to read everyone's post!! And just loved your ramblings, you know just today i was remembering your crazy lunch time posts on the thread ahhh good times!!! And just loved the way you divided up all the emotions and the plan, hai my favorite was the passion😳 and ofcourse the intensity of Pri's eyes, hai why does it always come down to that for me!!! Loved your post borught back some great memories and haila me almost forgot the PTC oye hoye need to come up with some more evil hate words for that Tunna Paan Masala!!!

And woah i am sooo excited to see Jhan's post!!!Jhan was missing you toooo much!!!! You know what song i was thinking about for you..."Kahan say ayi thi woh, chu kay humaray dil ko, kahan gayi usay dhodho..." 😳 So happy to see ur post after sooo long and it's a poem from the poem Queen what better then that!!

kk i shall move on to the next posts now, ohhh so excited!! Thnaks for this super idea Mru!!! And lookinf forward to reading all the wonderful posts!! Congrats LNMDJians, love you all!!!!🤗🤗
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
08:00amIST: Post 05: (liv2laugh)

Prithvi's real birthday party

It has been about three weeks since Avni gave birth to Champ and she and the baby are doing great. Everyone dotes on champ. Sameer is enjoying his responsibilities as a father and a husband. Prithvi and Damini are blissfully happy together and looking forward to starting a family. Being the eldest siblings, they have made a decision to hold off having a family until later since the business is still new and they want to wait until it is well established. Roshni and Varun are also happily married and are still in the honeymoon phase.

Gujral Securities is now doing well thanks to Prithvi's in-depth knowledge of security devices, Damini's business acumen, Varun's attention to detail, Roshni's public relations skills and last but not the least Sameer's networking capabilities. Damini works from home because Avni needs help with champ but plans to go back to work full time once the baby is a little older. They are a tightly knit family and love each other very much. Varun and Sameer adore their Damini bhabhi whilst being slightly in awe of her and scared of her at the same time. They know that she likes them a lot but they are also aware that they cannot handle her if she is angry. Roshni is scared of her too and Avni was able to calm her down only sometimes. The only one who could truly handle Damini was Prithvi. So when she was mad they all gave her a wide berth and let Prithvi deal with her.

One saturday afternoon after a wonderful late lunch cooked by Damini and Avni, the family retires to their rooms for a nap. Roshni is lying on Varun's chest idly playing with her teddies while Varun is playing with her hair. Suddenly Varun sits up and says "OMG what is the date today? How can I forget? Tomorrow is Prithvi bhaiyya's birthday. We need to organize a surprise party" Roshni is all excited on hearing the word party and says "Wait I thought jeej's birthday was later." Varun says "Oh no his birthday is tomorrow." Roshni says "OK whatever anyways between the two of us you are good with dates. So you must be right. " She kisses him on the cheek and says "let us go talk to Sameer jeej and Avni Di right now. We will talk to Damini Di later. Oh jeej is going to be so surprised." As Roshni is dragging Varun out he says "Stop they may be sleeping" but at that moment they hear champ cry and Roshni says "Well they are not any more. Let us go quick". So Varun and Roshni go to Sameer and Avni's room and knock. Sameer is walking the baby who has just settled down and opens the door. Avi is lying on the bed and gets up and Varun says "Bhabhi we will come later." Avni says "Arre nahin Varun. Come on in. Batao kya baat hai."

Sameer continues walking the baby who is almost asleep and walks out of the room so that champ is not disturbed since he is almost asleep. Varun and Roshni join Avni on the couch and Varun says "Bhabhi kal na bhaiyya ka birthday hai." Avni says "Sameer ka birthday toh hum logon ne do mahine pehle manaya tha na." Roshni says "Arrey haan Varun" Varun taps her on the head lovingly and says "Roshni tum phir se confuse ho rahi ho" and he turns to Avni and says "nahin bhabhi main Prithvi bhaiyya ke birthday ke bare mein baath kar raha tha. Unka birthday kal hai. Hum unke liye ek surprise party rakhna chahthe hain." Avi says "Arrey unka birthday itni jaldi kaise aa saktha hai. Unka birthday toh hamare shaadi ke pehli anniversary ke baad aani chahiye". Arrey nahin bhabhi aapki anniversary ko tho ab 3 aur mahine baaki hai. Nahin actually main uss anniversary ki baath kar rahi thi jab hum donon ne mandir mein shaadi ki." Avni smiles and spies Sameer entering the room with a sleeping Champ motioning everyone to be quiet and leave, so all of them move the drawing room.

Sameer joins them as Varun asks him "Bhaiyya Prithvi bhaiyya ka birthday kab hai." Sameer unthinkingly replies "OMG who toh kal hai na" and then he notices Avni looking at him and asks "Kya hua Avni?" Avni says "Prithvi jeej ka birthday toh hum logon ne hamare shaadi ke baad manaya tha na. Ab tak toh hamari pehli anniversary bhi nahin huye toh jeej ka birthday kal kaise ho saktha hai?" Sameer knows he is trapped and he thinks "Arrey this stupid Varun. Isse apni mooh kholne ki kya zaroorat thi. Ab sab pakde jaayenge. Thank god Damini bhabhi nahin hai. Varna pakka maare jaate. Mujhe situation sambhalna padega. Kuch soch Sameer beta jaldi soch varna sab maare  jaayenge. Khas kar Prithvi bhaiyya. Unke janam din ke din hi bhabhi unka antim samskar kar denge" Then Sameer gets an idea and he tells Avni "Woh kya hai na Avni kal na bhaiyya ka star birthday hai - according to the lunar calendar, hamari hindu calendar ke mutabik bhaiyya ka birthday kal hai. Varun wahi keh raha hai"

Varun is puzzled and thinking and does not see Sameer motioning to him but Rosh does and says "Jeej aap ye ishare kya kar raho ho?" and Avni turns Varun towards herself and says "Haan toh tum kya keh rahe the?" Varun says "Woh kya hai na bhabhi bhaiyya ko apna birthday celebrate karna accha nahin lagtha. Iss liye maa har saal ek surprise party organize karthi thi - isi din ko. Maa ne tho har saal bhaiyya ka birthday isse din manaya tha aur mujhe pakka yakeen hai ki maa ko bhaiyya ka birthday pakka yaad hoga. Yaad hai na bhaiyya maa hamesha kehthi thi ki aap ki aur bhaiyya ke birthdays mein kitna farak tha - aap poori duniya ko invite karna chahthe the aur bhaiyya kisi ko nahin. Pakka bhaiyya ka birthday kal hi hai aur hum use kal hi manayenge. Aap dono hamari madad karenge na?" Avni smiles at Varun and says "Sure why not" and she goes and stands before Sameer and says "Mr. Sameer Saxena Prithvi jeej ka birthday toh kal hai. Aap zara batayenge ki woh kaunsa birthday tha jo humne shaadi ke baad manaya tha, jisme Damini Di ke saath unhone cake kaata tha?"

Sameer is wondering what to say when his worst nightmare comes true and he hears Damini's voice "Haan batao Sameer. Main bhi jaan na chahthe hoon ki tumhare bhaiyya ka birthday kab hai." Bas Sameer ki bolthi bandh "Bhabhi woh main". Damini is very angry now and she says "when we thought all the lies had been exposed this??? How are we suppose to believe you now? Avni Roshni come with me. We will let these 2 decide when their brother's birthday is. Maybe they can wake up their bhaiyya who is snoring blissfully upstairs and ask him. He would definitely know his birthday." Damini leaves and the other two sisters follow her. They go into Avni's room and lock the door. Sameer and Varun look at each other and say "How do we tell bhaiyya?" They hear Prithvi's voice sleepily say "Tell bhaiyya what? What do you want to tell me? "

Damini shushes her sisters hearing Prithvi's voice and Prithvi continues rubbing his eyes and face "Where is Damini? Mujhe chod ke kahan chali gaye. She knows that I want her there when I wake up." Damini starts laughing at how the tables had turned - initially she wanted him around when she woke up in the morning. Now he wanted her around all the time, and looked for her if she was away from him for long. Avni and Roshni are watching their Di open mouthed and Avni says "Di you are not angry?" and Damini says "I should be but I am not. I know he loves me and wait and watch his reaction as they tell him what they did. He will freak. It will be fun to watch. Also we are organizing a party for him at midnight today and we need to go shopping for the same but it will be between us." Avni nods and Roshni says "But Di we will need someone to bring him to the party na and Varun did not do anything. I think we should include him." Avni nods and Damini says "OK but we will only give him some details not all of it". Roshni says "Yay" and the other two shush her "Champ is sleeping" and Roshni says "Sorry."

They put their ears to the door and listen as Sameer and Varun try to explain what happened to Prithvi. Varun starts "Bhaiyya woh kal aap ki birthday hai na". Prithvi is least bothered and says "Accha...haan toh....tum acche tarah jaante ho mujhe apna birthday celebrate karna accha nahin lagtha hai" Sameer decides to take the bull by the horns "Bhaiyya woh chote ne sab gabbad kar di. Uss ne bhabhi ko bata diya ki kal aap ka birthday hai." Prithvi groans "Ye kya kiya tune ab woh zaroor party rakhne ki zidd karegi". Sameer shakes his older brother and says "Bhaiyya problem use badi hai.....woh bhabhi ko maloom nahi tha ki aap ka birthday kal hai......aur chote ne unko bata diya" Sameer "Ye baat toh tu mujhe pehle hi bata chukka hai. Baar baar wahi baat kyun dohra raha hai?" Sameer thinks "I am dead now" and Varun says "Bhaiyya Avni bhabhi toh keh rahi thi aap ka birthday 2 months ke baad hai". Prithvi is puzzled and says "woh aisa kyun sochegi" and drinks some cold water and then it hits him .... the charade about the fake birthday that was Sameer's brilliant idea and he starts chasing Sameer "Sameer ye sab teri galthi hai. Main tujhe nahin choodonga. Damini meri Damini kahan hai?" Varun points to Sameer and Avni's room and Prithvi starts banging on the door yelling "Damini I am sorry. Dekho ye saara idea Sameer ka tha. Main kucch nahin jaantha. Please tum mujhse naraaz mat hona" Sameer comes running and says "Bhaiyya champ so raha hai". Prithvi subsides and sits on the staircase woefully looking at the door behind which his Damini remained.

Inside Damini was almost doubled over in laughter and so were Avni and Roshni. In between her fits of laughter Damini managed to say "Kyaa kaha tha maine. Aur mujhe pata tha Prithvi ke dimaag mein ye idea nahin aa sakthi, ye zaroor Sameer ka idea hoga. Ab dekho kamaal." She tells her sisters to quickly get ready. Champ wakes up and Avni gets an idea to keep the guys at home .... let them care for Champ while the girls are out shopping .... that way they will stay out of any trouble. They leave Avni in the room and as soon as they leave Avni locks the door. Roshni looks angrily at Varun and runs to her room and slams the door. Damini looks angrily at Prithvi and he smiles at her. She tells him "Jagah denge Mr. Saxena, goes upstairs and slams the door." All the 3 guys react to each slamming and sit there looking at each other. All the three girls get dressed and get ready to leave. Avni hands Champ to Sameer and tells him "I want the three of you to take care of him. We are going shopping. Bye" and the three girls walk out before they can start laughing looking at the crestfallen faces of their husbands.

The girls make all the preparations for a family dinner ordering food from outside to be delivered. They buy all the decorations and then realize that they need to get Prithvi and Sameer out of the house for a few hours and call Varun up. They tell Varun of their plan and swear him to secrecy. Varun is so happy to be out of the doghouse that he tells them he will cooperate. He needs to come up with a plan to get his brothers out of the house and so he goes to them and tells them that Rosh had called him to tell her that she had forgiven him because he did not know and was not part of the fake party debacle. But her sisters were still very angry. He suggests that Prithvi and Sameer get something for their wives. They ask him if he will be ok alone with Champ and when he replies in the affirmative they leave him without a backward glance and Varun says to Champ "Dekh le tere papa aur tere bade papa dono joru ke ghulam hain. Darthe hain tere mummy se aur maasi se"

Once Prithvi and Sameer leave, Varun calls the girls and they come back and start decorating the place with his help. It is then that he realizes that Damini is really excited and not mad at all and he starts enjoying the proceedings too. He calls his brothers and tells them that Champ has gone to sleep and so they can take their time. At the other end Prithvi and Sameer are frantic. They do not know what to get their wives. Sameer is moaning "Bhaiyya this is not fair. It is your birthday. Bhabhi should be buying you gifts and instead you are out looking for gifts for her?" Prithvi tells Sameer "Chup kar Sameer. Jo tamasha tune khada kiya hai na, uske baad Damini mujhe maaf karde yahi bahut hai. Woh mujhe maaf nahin karegi toh main kya karoonga. Prithvi aisa soch mat. Usse tujhe maaf karna hiiiiiii hogaaaaaaaaaaaa. Uske liye koyi accha sa gift dhoond." And he tells Sameer "Khade khade meri mooh kya dekh raha hai. Meri madad kar." He goes to several stores and finally finds a saree good enough for his Damini. Sameer is pretty much ready to strangle him by then and both of them return home exhausted at 10:00 pm. Sameer says "Bhaiyya remind me never to go shopping with you. I thought Rosh was bad, you are the worst. We have had neither food nor drink since we left but there is not one store that we did not visit."

And then Sameer notices that the house is in darkness and says "where is everyone? Varun said they came home and went to bed." They run inside and the minute they open the front door the lights come on and Damini, Avni, Roshni and Varun sing Happy birthday to you. Prithvi is stunned and does not know what to say. He looks at Damini smiling face the is very relieved and he asks "So you are not mad at me?" Damini smiles at him "No I am not mad at you". She tells everyone "let us eat and at midnight we will cut the cake". After dinner, they open presents. Avni has gotten him a shirt from her and Sameer and Roshni has gotten her jeej a nice jacket. Sameer says "Bhabhi you did not get bhaiyya anything?" Hearing this Avni and Roshni hide smiles and exchange looks.  Prithvi replies "She did not need to. She is the gift of a lifetime and her presence in my life and her love is more than enough. Damini tum ne mujhe maaf kar diya, mere liye itna sab kuch kiya aur kya chahiye mujhe?" Damini has tears in her eyes and Sameer says " Bhabhi so what if you did not bring anything for bhaiyya? He has something for you" and Prithvi brings out the saree and Damini looks at it and falls in love with it. She tells him "2 mins" goes inside and wears the saree and comes out.

Prithvi is unable to take his eyes off his beautiful wife. By that time it is midnight and they cut the cake and Damini lovingly feeds Prithvi the cake. Prithvi looks around and tears fill his eyes. He says "How I wish Ilaji and maa and papa were there to share this moment." Damini wipes her own tears holds his face in her hands and says "lekin unka aashirwaad hameshaa hamare saath hai". They touch foreheads. Sameer hugs Avni. Roshni hugs Varun tight and then she wipes her tears and turns on music and all of them start dancing with the couples holding each other close. Damini whispers in Prithvi's ear "Main tumhare liye kuch laayi hoon lekin sab ke saamne nahin de sakthi. Baad mein doongi." Prithvi looks at her and asks "Kya hai" and she says with a blush"Keep guessing Mr. Saxena keep guessing 😉".

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
Mru_bee thumbnail
Oh Ho.. galat fehmi door karnii hiii hogiiii 😛

I cannot take credit for coming up with the idea of celebration. I am just an executor.. 😃

Lets just say.. the one who came up with this awesome idea is a certain Miss Terri 😆

-- Mru