Pratigya

Ab Kya Hoga??!! - Page 2

shruthiR thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shabz.

Oh No...poor Arushi. this serial is getting depressing again. hope arushi manages to make a safe getaway.

Me too.I seriously hope tht she runs as fast as she can or hopefully someone will come and save her.I have a feeling tht this track is going towards the part where Shakti will beat up Angad and his ganag coz someone did open a thread mentioning this😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: an_jaani

yeh angad needs to be stopped...he is evil

I wonder whose gonna do tht.But one thing is for sure,if at all this guy can be set staright for real then I guess only someone from the thakur house can do it and it'll most probably be Krishna
shruthiR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sunlight-

OMG.. I saw it as well! I just hope Arushi manages to escape! I am wondering why she just stood there when she saw Angad, Lucky and Jugnu.. she really should have legged it!

Yeah!even I wanted her to go unoticed by Angad and his gang but unfortunatly he saw her.She really should've made a dash for it as soon as she saw them instead of just standing there.
shruthiR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NZ_rockx

poor Arushi..hope she wiill be safe..and nothing wrong happens to her

I think tht's what we all are hoping for right now😔
shruthiR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aabrayy

well i think Krishna wil save her....and then she'll stay one night wid her sister and jeeja.......Oh God iss ladki ko raat ko ghar chodne ko kisne kaha tha?? behooddeeeeeee.......

I think she shouldn't have done tht since it is dangerous and she didn't even think abt the repercutions of it but still it is comprehendable as to why she did so as well.😔
gees thumbnail
[QUOTE=NZ_rockx]poor Arushi..hope she wiill be safe..and nothing wrong happens to her_--------------
[dont worry she will land into the doctors house but kriya front didnt move much / krishna doesnt his fathers reality still/wonder what prats is in for/ friday episode was so promising/today total drop out!::::::::::::::
shruthiR thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gees

I really don't see how that doc alone can help her out.to make her get out of this situation she needs the help of another gunda like Krishna or Shakti to help her out😒

gees thumbnail
[QUOTE=NZ_rockx]poor Arushi..hope she wiill be safe..and nothing wrong happens to her
[/QU😕OTE] boring dull episode today ! friday was so promising between kriya !krishna is still so naive about his dads reality!AM REALLY WORID FOR PRATS!ARUSHI WILL BE FINE AS SHE WILL RUN INTO THE DOC 2MRW
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why would CVs decided this to go with this new  track. Why make Arushi look so dumb. She has shown courage and spoke her mind whenever something happened that she didn't liked. Now running away like this in the middle of the night is like committing suicide. She needs to learn some lessons here. I do not understand Arushi, by her running away she has created double trouble for her family and Pratigya. Now what CVs wants to show may require such a thing to happen but i think this track is going into a ditch.
Edited by SAM2U - 13 years ago
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry double post.Edited by SAM2U - 13 years ago