DHKJ 21st June Written Update Complete?

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys the update will be up soon 😃

21st June Do Hanso ka Joda Written Update

Starts of with rishi client (sorry guys i forgot his name completly)saying to sumi I will be waiting for your decision before the final he leaves sumi has flashback of what happened then she crys and says rishi you knew all this no he must just said it to make me weak she starts crying saying what shall i do who shall i tell i dont know what to do she goes i will tell the police then she goes no they will enqire preeti and i dont want to increase her troubles , Preeti calls pushkar who says drink tea she goes no first lets try our costumes for the rehersals he puts the tea down on the table and it spills on the clothes by accident, she scolds pushkar saying you always Joke around and never take anything serious we have to go in two days now this how will the stains come out even if we get it dryed cleaned it wont go away SK arrives there.

he explains to preeti by shouting the stains wont go away tell me where you get these clothes from i will purchase new ones pushkar says we dont have money there too expensive sumi arrives there listens to this Preeti says were doing this for sajni and have to do in a proper way we have to stich them ourselved the tailor will mess it up come with me to the mall so we can purchase everything pushkar says only two days are left how will you be able to do it SK goes we will help her i know a bit stiching to we will help her its enough 2 nights sumi goes how shall i tell preeti what sort of deal he wants to make with me she is working so hard for this and will loose all her hope i cant do this and leaves from there

Suroj blames chachaji for going to preeti house as she didnt listen to him at all and he got all the blame the accountant comes to tell him to check the balance he asks rishi to do it they leave from there, rishi checks it and asks the accountant how much he gets payed he goes not enough rishi goes havnt you ever spoken about a raise he goes no if you tell sir he will listen to you rishi goes they only live for themselves if you ask for a raise you will be dismissed from the job he goes i will teach you how to get money first of all give me money that you came to give the balance for he gives and leaves from there preeti is stiching clothes and a woman comes to sell something and starts singing amaji says you sing also as all the city is doing so 😆😆 preeti comes out and asks amaji for a thread colour

amaji taunts her saying you want to show your waist or legs she goes why are you saying all this amaji goes like i dont know what sort of clothes girls wear in these competitions preeti is about to leave upset amaji stops her and says where your going she goes to the mall to get thread and leaves, Sumi phones preeti and asks her when they are leaving she says tomorow sumi says ok then bringing the flowers is my responsibility, she says she is not being able to do anything else for her preeti says your praying for me thats more then enough see we will win, Preeti senses sumi is tensed and asks the reason sumi makes an excuse saying her mother in law is calling her and gets of the phone.

Next morning at sumi place the client rings her up and asks her for her decision sumi says that go to hell and disconnects the phone, preeti takes blessings from her bhaiya, Bhabhi and hugs sumi preeti again asks sumi why is she worried is she tensed because of her then dont worry she only rem her parents thats why got sad sumi wishes her good luck amaji says they are speaking like there going on a war and not for dancing 😆 SK brings sajni out on her wheel chair preeti asks her to wish her best of luck then she will win defo and get sajni treated also she ask sajni to try and speak once and wish her.

Sajni tries to speak preeti says well done try sajni once you get treated and alright then you wont use this wheelchair i cant see you in this we will go and throw it somewhere far away, sajni condition gets worse SK phones the doctor he cant get through Vinay goes to fetch him, radhika brings water and gives it preeti to give sajni then they show all the family members waiting at the house while the doctor is checking her up, Pushkar rings SK and says where getting late where are you SK says that sajni health went worse all of a sudden doctor is still checking her up amaji says did you all see here my daughter is ill and he is worried about his preetiji dancing she tells him to keep the phone down she disconnects it herslef she says whatever the doctor says your not going to go to delhi at all ends on there shocked faces

Sorry sorry guys for very late update i was really busy as i am going to go on holiday soon sorry for any typo mistakes 

dont forget to press the like button to say thank you 😃
Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago