Users

Frequent Posters

Teh_Batman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well i loved SR's confession precap and ArSh scene both 😊
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
I think KSG scenes were brilliant and the pre-cap looks interesting the way he was looking at Shilpa it tells the story will be interesting my dear KSG doesn't ruin the show the DMG u r watching is still on air because of him and ofcourse other characters as well bt KSG scenes rocked
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Cant wait for Sr in FE😍....Shilpa is already driving everyone crazy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

i just cant wait for tomm. 😍

Both Sidihima n ArSh r rocking😳

KK r both brillant !!πŸ˜‰

saadrockx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sid and riddhima scene were so lame and boring i change the channel only armaan can do those scenes better then sid!!!it was so boring tht i didn't even watch them yukk!!!!! i mean wht CVs are trying to proof from which angle do sid and riddhima have chemistry!!!!! i miss old DMG where AR used to have fun and Armaan used to tease riddhima and ridz to Armaan and there love scenes tht was so great!!!!!missed them i hope CVs make AR come together!!!! 😊
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sid you rock man.........You are amazing!Edited by caroash - 13 years ago
732807 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah i Always forward Sadma scenes cuz they give me a headache and are not worth my time.  The only reason I watch dmg now is for Armaan if hes gone, then im gone. Shilpa's comeback was nice but its not KaSh without the 'Ka'

anyway, you only create a big fight by creating this kind of topic...
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@TM-Seriously, if you dont like certain character/Actor, I guess there is no need to make topics offending them...
If you are so fond of SR, then make topics on them.Stop dragging KSG-the actor and Armaan-the character in it for no reason at all...
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

actuallr SR scenes are damm boring...KSG scenes are the best!they make the epi worth watching....his mere presence is enough to get veiwers hooked the screen..KSG rocks!!!

jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
u no what, jus comment on what u like, but dont criticise any other actor, jus cuz u feel his scene was boring, cuz dis hurts his fans!