Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sony-Kurdi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I did not like the ending of Kites, made me sad. I did enjoy the movie overall, just wished the ending was different.
zoreen thumbnail
Hated NEWYORK ending!!!!!!!!!! never wanted john n kat to die such tragic death! :( :(
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

omg thtas just my word..
i never liked the ending .. i always was sad that kajol choosed srk over salman who not even noticed her..

Originally posted by: Relda

I was watching Kuch Kuch Hota Hai on TV and I realized that I absolutely hated the ending. I would have preferred kajol to choose Salman and not be the after-thought, second-choice bride for Shah Rukh. I mean SRK never even thought about her in all those years and if Rani hadn't died he would have been blissfully unaware of her for ever. His avowal of love was more like opportunism and a desire for a second chance at love, IMO. Salman's love for Kajol was more deep and powerful.

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja_l

it was rani's character who was very wierd, why would u leave such a loving hubby, no wonder kajol left this role

Rani and Abhi were clearly unfit for each other....he was a child and a bit messy....she was a clean freak who wanted a macho brooding man or whatever her fancy was....Abhi's social life was too glitzy....she wanted a non glamorous life....where she does not have to hang out with "superficial" glamor world people. There was love and respect....but their desire for a different lifestyle drove them apart....sure Rani could have compromised but she didn't want to. Is that so bad? Abhi was a nice boy and he deserved someone who would love him the way he loved his wife....I think it was right that Rani left him! Why stay and torture a man if you can't love him? Whatever the reason!

I think what bothers me abou tRani's cahracter is her love for SRK! WTH! It's not like he is any better! 😆 But then maybe she fancied someone like that....angry & bitter! Or maybe she thought she can make his life better with her love (since clearly Preity was not working for SRK) 😆
LifeOLicious thumbnail
I disliked HDDCS ending the most....I agree with the ending. It's the right choice for a girl...but it was still very brutal in it's execution. It breaks your heart! Especially for Salman....

Adding to HDDCS discussion....Ash experienced marital life with Ajay and he was loving and agreed to take her to her lover by going against his own family. She realized this much later....she loved Salman but how much did she really know him? Could she have left her family and everyone and settle in Italy with people she barely knew? If Salman and Ash had a deeper relationship where they spent considerable time with each other (and did not live in a a foreign country...I don't think Ash was an urban girl so life in Italy may not suit her!).I am pretty sure Ash would have gone for Salman. But she was too usnure of her future with him as she didn't really know him in that way so she chose Ajay who of course loved her.

And I agree with whoever said they hated Ash's father. Absolutely! He was obnoxious! But in the end he was proven right! How irritating!
Edited by LifeOLicious - 13 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Illogical

actually, i don't think the ending for KKHH was unrealistic... clearly, kajol's character had still not gotten over her past...

KKHH ending was not unrealistic I agree but the way it was executed was unrealistic. I still don't get why she ever agreed to even get married (she was not forced or anything! she made the choice herself!).....if you can't get over your past don't humiliate other people and on the wedding day turn your back! Anyways it was dramatic and it worked as a cheesy ending....it's a KJo movie so I leave it there....
Edited by LifeOLicious - 13 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
most hated endings for me:

-Love Aaj Kal
-My Name is Khan
-Bhoot
-Zubeidaa
-Kyun Hogaya Naa
Illogical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

KKHH ending was not unrealistic I agree but the way it was executed was unrealistic. I still don't get why she ever agreed to even get married (she was not forced or anything! she made the choice herself!).....if you can't get over your past don't humiliate other people and on the wedding day turn your back! Anyways it was dramatic and it worked as a cheesy ending....it's a KJo movie so I leave it there....

as to why she agreed to get married in the first place, it was almost 10 years later... obviously, she wasn't expecting to run into rahul again... she thought he was happily married...

it happens... lol... love it truly blind... it's not that one wants to purposefully humiliate other people by breaking off the marriage on the mandap...!   sometimes, you just listen to your heart...

heheheh... well, call it cheesy, but i have seen these things in real life too... it would have been worse if she had married him, then there would always have been that regret that she could have gotten for her love.. she came back from the camp and agreed to the marriage, but clearly, her heart wasn't in it...

i think that's why i liked the LAK ending too... i know few people who did not like it.... but to me, it made sense... i guess it depends on how one thinks and how they perceive situations... to me, i'd probably do the same thing... lol...   :)
Illogical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

I disliked HDDCS ending the most....I agree with the ending. It's the right choice for a girl...but it was still very brutal in it's execution. It breaks your heart! Especially for Salman....

Adding to HDDCS discussion....Ash experienced marital life with Ajay and he was loving and agreed to take her to her lover by going against his own family. She realized this much later....she loved Salman but how much did she really know him? Could she have left her family and everyone and settle in Italy with people she barely knew? If Salman and Ash had a deeper relationship where they spent considerable time with each other (and did not live in a a foreign country...I don't think Ash was an urban girl so life in Italy may not suit her!).I am pretty sure Ash would have gone for Salman. But she was too usnure of her future with him as she didn't really know him in that way so she chose Ajay who of course loved her.

And I agree with whoever said they hated Ash's father. Absolutely! He was obnoxious! But in the end he was proven right! How irritating!

hmmmm... i guess that makes sense... but still, i wish she had gone for salman's character...!
radha5 thumbnail

The one I really did not like was Kyun Ki (2005) (Salman & Kareena). I was crying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,