Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

i don't know them....did you hydrate you skin enough? sometimes when it's too dry, you get those spots too

yup, this time I did. 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
that's good then, i have not had these spots before, so i'm sorry i don't have any advice on it! be careful though about even trying natural things!
priya_sparsha thumbnail

that's good then, i have not had these spots before, so i'm sorry i don't have any advice on it! be careful though about even trying natural things!

thanks😃
priya_sparsha thumbnail
so are you guys planning to drive to cali or take flight?
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

funny you ask me that 😆 my aunt wanted everyone here to rent a bus commerical bus and for all of us to drive there. my mom was like "That' a good idea, but California is too far. it will take like 22 hours to get there!" my aunt was like "so what? it will be fun. we can stop and sight see along the way" 😆 then my other aunt tells her "we'll be tired of sightseeing along the way that we won't enjoy sightseeing there or the wedding!" 🤣then my aunt was like "you all like to waste money. i'm here trying to help you all out, and you all are tell me this" 🤣

we're flying.....it's really taxing to drive all that way!
priya_sparsha thumbnail

funny you ask me that 😆 my aunt wanted everyone here to rent a bus commerical bus and for all of us to drive there. my mom was like "That' a good idea, but California is too far. it will take like 22 hours to get there!" my aunt was like "so what? it will be fun. we can stop and sight see along the way" 😆 then my other aunt tells her "we'll be tired of sightseeing along the way that we won't enjoy sightseeing there or the wedding!" 🤣then my aunt was like "you all like to waste money. i'm here trying to help you all out, and you all are tell me this" 🤣

we're flying.....it's really taxing to drive all that way!

lol yeah when my family went to Wisconsin with my cousin's family and aunt's family, we all took a rented car and my uncles and cousin took turns to drive it. So yeah😛

Its nice that you are taxing😆 too many breaks in between.. it will be fun though. I never liked long driving but I'm sure you will have fun
priya_sparsha thumbnail
jus a random quest, do you know swimming?
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_sparsha

jus a random quest, do you know swimming?

just the basics really. i mean, if i was drowning in a 7 foot pool i could save myself, but any deeper, i'd need a lifeguard 🤣 how about you?
priya_sparsha thumbnail

noo, i said we're flying 🤣

oh my bad!🤣
priya_sparsha thumbnail

just the basics really. i mean, if i was drowning in a 7 foot pool i could save myself, but any deeper, i'd need a lifeguard 🤣 how about you?

@ bold : 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I dont know swimming