ohh so you want to be a pharmacist then? 😃

yeah😃 I love organic chemistry😃
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by priya_sparsha

yeah😃 I love organic chemistry😃

oh i hated that class 😆 so confusing for me 😆
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

it's psychology, and i want a minor in biology. i'm not sure if i can fit it in though since i transferred. there are other courses i have to take here still. i'm going to graduate school in Counseling Psychology because I want to be a family and marriage counselor 😃

I was watching a movie so couldnt concentrate on the spelling much😆 that's cool that you wanna be a counselor😃 good luck😃

oh i hated that class 😆 so confusing for me 😆

first I too was confused and I had to spend so much time to understand but second semester was easy though😆
that's good you grew to like it! 😆 i didn't even take organic 2 🤣

that's good you grew to like it! 😆 i didn't even take organic 2 🤣

it was full of reactions😆 other than thiosulfides, I liked pretty much everything😆
ugh....i don't like any of it 😆 but it's good your love it b/c then you can't be a good pharmacist 😆

ugh....i don't like any of it 😆 but it's good your love it b/c then you can't be a good pharmacist 😆

haan. I love bio too but physics😕 I hate it😡

Do you know something I got a my fav nail polish from target.. its purple rain. I have painted my nails with them and I'm loving my nails😳

Have you ever used saffron for your skin?
is it form Sally Hansen? b/c i think i saw that color and liked it a lot! i didn't buy it though.

i have not used saffron for my skin or even heard about using it for it, but i'm sure it's good 😃
i never took physics the thoughts scared me enough 🤣

i love bio and psych. basic chem and any math i can deal with too. i hate trig and geometry though 😡