Request shows to cover mahi & mishal holi rehersal - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

last interview together of mishal & mahi was dec 😡.

everyone e-mail all the tv shows that are provided here to ask for an interview. Maybe Mahi is busy with jdj its hard to get interview. But other actors in the show are still getting coverage.

Lets make our voice heard specifically to sbb. sbs showed Mishal for like 2 episodes then stopped they are hopeless i don't see them showing an interview but if you want you can still ask.

all the other channels like me u aur tv we can ask them

i will e-mail them today.
hope everyone is sending the e-mails out for interview & ltl coverage, right i will update one e-mail id which has changed.

U me aur tv id has changed to: [email protected]

sbs, sbb are the only ones showing, well sbs has stopped again, i like there style because they show off set masti and clips of interviews, i have requested them to show tasha ltl sets again, and also to sbb and umatv and sjkn.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks...SBS has a FB page which is updated regularly.
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Thanks...SBS has a FB page which is updated regularly.

yeah sbs has fb page we can request there but also e-mail them is good because there fb page so many people on there spam their request of what they want.
our request will get lost but if alot of people ask them only on fb page our request can be heard:)

u me aur tv also have fb page.

i think its quite new and i'm sure we can post on it just yet.
um me aur tv, haven't showed any tasha, even the whole jungle segment they ignored, before they showed ltl during kala revealing her true colors since then they haven't showed 😡 sbb and sbs have showed since then but ume aur tv has not, they show all colors show uttran, phulwa, balika vadhu etc.

please everyone e-mail   [email protected]
and tell them we want to see interview of mishal and mahi, and on location of ltl sets.

even tellybuzz haven't shown on location but they showed rishon se badi pratha or whatever its called. and they show ltl seema segment, we don't want to see seema we want to see dutta and nakku.

pl guys please please e-mail u me aur tv and tellybuzz on IF

thanks

todaay was great mahi and mishal performing for holi rehersals, sbb, sbs and umeautv covered i for one am so happy. 😃

ok next thing will e-mail all shows and ask them to follow up these rehearsals so we can see off set masti its always fun to watch 😆.

and 14th March please request sbs to take cake to ltl sets and wish them, please do this guys, i will be, write on sbs fb wall.

thanks

i hope everyone is e-mailing, and i'm not the only one 😭
ive sent my e-mails to sbb, sbs, umat and sjkn and IF fb page.

in regards to continuing Holi rehearsals and laagi turning 300.

everyone else please do the same.
also ask IF to cover ltl 300 episode, i wrote on their IF fb wall, so they can cover in waassup tv. and in general they don't have many ltl on set location, they really need to get more.

Also guys ask telly tadka, its easier now they have a fb page, just request on that, i have.

Edited by tulsivirani - 13 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear will surely do it :d