Chat Clubs

Happy Birthday Zunni *surprise revealed pg1 check* - Page 5

dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: yulZ

as if i would believe it 🤣it wasnt for ya.. it was for the other girls waise bhi hmph🤣oh ya..i wonder who that other girl is?🤣

oo pleaseee wake up dudeee🤣 i am already awake..time for u to wake up🤣oo realli ?? but we dont have a rule that says u shd be nice to the birthday girl.. its the onli day we can have so much for so we shdnt let it go easily ya know 😈 🤣.yes there is..i made that rule just now.and where does that say huh?🤣no to do ur khichai buddhu 🤣 ..wat a useless person..dunt u have anything better to do?🤣🤣cake toh mein daily hee khata hoon y wouldi be excited for it 🤣 ..jhoot bola kawa kate🤣 nope ur prank ka lesson is always " dont trust ppl easily" so it doesnt matter how many times u do prank par lesson toh hamesha same hee hoga so no thanx 🤣 no u get a new lesson each time so i should teach u a lesson everyday..wat say?🤣🤣its always like that for us.. for eg today is the enjoyable day for me.. 🤣 i wonder why?😡🤣soch kar bataunga🤣 ..sochna ka time nahi hai🤣how can i fgt her ?🤣..no tho she is becomingur inspiration right🤣🤣ab toh shayd pura IF janta hai that u r the 2nd rakhi sawant🤣..am not..thanx to u😡🤣🤣guests ? r they even same age like ya or 😆 boringgg 😆..man they r aunties🥱🤣🤣who said m fat ?🤣 i said u r fat🤣.i have got another one for ya 😃 *gives another dynamite cake*no thaxn..i am already full🤣🤣😆 be careful this time it might be the real one 😈🤣who cares.ur MA will eat it🤣
then who are u ??Mein hoonnn DON ..naam tu suna hi hoga😎🤣🤣 where did u kidnapped our Zunni ? *bangs zunni with fryng pans, eggs,  rotten tomatoes n put bowl full of pudding on her head*🤣 *Zunni gets up and teaches sid aisa ka taisa lesson key woh doosri baar zunni ka naam leta bhi dara ga🤣🤣🤣 lol i just love how we go on n on n then fgt the subject we were talkign abt🤣..i know man..we ourselves dunt know wat we r saying🤣🤣ya i can see now the deewanis have got their own rajkumar 🤣 and he got his own rajkumarani🤣 oo realli.. m ready bring it on 😈🤣..sure if u say so🤣🤣pura 180 angle 🤣 ..u lierr🤣well i regret it now🤣 gud for u🤣🤣 who doesnt ? jks 🤣..i take my words back🤣🤣
 u check it urself if that was nice or not 😆..oh ya it was the niceist thing anyone can ever do😡😡🤣🤣its already on mam 🤣well let me check it put then🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yulZ

now m i 🤣tum kabhi hote ho kya?🤣u replying to the msg = spamming alwayss🤣 no it doesntt..u stop replying then then i will stop🤣🤣

This content was originally posted by: -Zunni-

come on when would ur talent be in use yarr ??? drama chalu kardohush up..am not rakhi🤣🤣dont know.. ek din toh maine bachaliya baki tum khud karloo  🤣na baki din ka intezaam tume hi karna padhegaa🤣its a talent as well 😳🤣

if u say so..🤣oooo my neighbours peeping in frm the window 🤣..ya and throwing rotten tomatoes at u..telling u to stop dancing🤣🤣m glad u think so 🤣am gald u know so🤣ofcourseee dont underestimate skies🤣 am not underestimating..i am just saying🤣🤣chalo then free mein nachogii ? thik hai 🤣 aray nach na nachne mein kya jata hai🤣nalayak..sharam nahi aate ek ladki ko nachate hua🤣🤣  in my world anything exist remember ?🤣 well ur world wont work here🤣its same like ur pranking aadatein.they r gud..not likr ur khatra one.🤣 kya chi chi.. chup kar 🤣..chi chi..nahi kare ge.tu kya karega be?🤣🤣no its not 🤣yes it is🤣
but it does with jhoot's image🤣no it doesnt..stop making things up🤣🤣 dont wanna its too far 🤣well u cant do it thats why🤣
well hamesha toh faltu chi hee karti ho so m kinda confused🤣 jksthey r better then urs🤣
 u r just typing random letter 🤣 no they r not..they r the actual ones🤣
this is true lovee .. tum kya janoo 🤣agar yeh true love hai toh jhoota kya hai pir?🤣🤣
🤣 i dont wear skirts n girl's clothes 😡🤣 ..it wasnt a skirt..it waz a tshirt🤣 i pass 🤣 dont wanna 😆u have to🤣*Tarzu kick the box like a ball n then it ends up in Zunni's nose resulting in flat nose* 🤣 *Zunni gets supper mad and kick the box back to tarzuu to which Tarzu's teeth breaks🤣🤣🤣 i said dont wanna🤣i said u have to🤣
mann ek tumhee ho jise tarif aur gaali ka farak nahi hai🤣mujhe to farak pata hai lekin shaad tume nahi🤣
no m not a chor like u hmph🤣yes u r..its one of ur nickname🤣
man i think there was a chance for Govinda to win ur heart in the horoscope  if there was no shoe🤣u take govinda by urself😡🤣
thanx for the compliment 🤣u r most welcome🤣

dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
@Thambu: mera cake sey paat bar gaya🤣
aacha jee?🤣srk mil gaya who bahut hai🤣
dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Nitya-

------edit ---------------

ZUNNI!😲 It's yo b-day babyyyy! yea..I know, it's kinda obvious seeing how this is your birthday post but I still had to mention it. 🤣Really?is it really my Bday?Shocked🤣Thanx for telling me yaar🤣jks

Firstly...

H A P P Y     B I R T H D A Y!

*clears throat*
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Zunni,
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuu!
wow man u sing really nice..i think u should be the 5th indian idol yaar🤣jks

chalo! that's taken care of..now to your message. I haven't known you for long, actually I met you only a while ago,on the best day ever! April Fool's day.🤣 I remember you told Sid to make a birthday post for someone..and I had posted a message saying your an amazing prankster! 🤣 And then we spammed..er..I mean chatted in that thread for the next few days.😆 OOOMMGGG! those where one of the funniest moments ever and I don't think I'll ever forget them! I hope ki next year, you'll come up with an ever better prank (to pull on Sid of course🤣) and I definitely want to be a part of it! aww i really had fun with u while chatting for like 2-3 dayz..and pulling Sid's leg🤣and u cracked me up wen u said u r going everywhere telling everyone to see the post🤣haha sure..we both can come up with a plan and fool Sid again.wat say?😈🤣🤣Sid u close ur eyes while reading this..u didnt read anything🤣🤣

Here is me wishing you the best birthday in the world! I hope you got tons and tons of presents and did alot of masti! oye!aww thanx alot yaar for ur wishes. I think your older than me now.really?Shockedhow old r u? no worries! I'll catch up soon enough. I hope you had the best time of your life cuz a birthday only comes once a year..better enjoy it to the fullest!thank u..i hope i do😆 I totally suck at writing Birthday messages..I think you can kinda tell at this point. 🤣 SOO..I think I'm going to end this right here.LOL..no man they r not bad at all.i suck at them too ..nore then u actually so no worries.i understand🤣🤣

Once again..HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZUNNI! I hope you have a million more birthdays to celebrate!😃Thank u<3

I suck at making sigs..but I wanted to make something for you..sooo
I hope you like it. 😳

OMG yaar..its superb..and u dunt suck at alll..i love it man..its so simple and so unique😍thank u soo much yaar<3

AND...and...and!
I made an avi for you. I personally love this.🤣

Awww thats so sweet of u*hugs*
i love it too..Embarrassedits mindblowing
man u chose a perfect scene..🤣
thank u soo mcuh yaar..means alot<3

LOOK! he even brought a cake for you. and his smile.😃 ..aww..he luks hot manEmbarrassed🤣The writing in the avi is kind of small..I realized that after I finished saving and everything..so just ignore the teeny mistake.😆naa..its fine..i can read it so no prob=)

-Love,
Nitz

OH! and now you know who KOMOULIKA is because of me. It's not a hindi word..she's a villian from KZK. 🤣 haha thanx to u man.i though it waz some bengali word🤣
Thanx once again Nityz for ur wishes and gifts..means alot<3

Edited by -Zunni- - 13 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

chalo koi baat nahii..mera bhi time aayegaa.pir dekh loon gee tum logo ko😈🤣especially AISH u..AND TARZUUU😈🤣

oh and wats on july 26?
baki ka baad mein abhi mera kal eggjam hain.us kay baad karo ge tum logo ke treatment😡🤣🤣

Chotti [Zunni] my prayers to you... so that your passion filled mind for AK will focus on the EGGJAM and not on AK himself [which AK?? you decide!] 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

At Tarzu [yulz].. you too.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ... don't dare to think about Gunjan while writing the eggjam.... otherwise you'll end up answering:

Question 1: Describe the five elements of earth, and provide examples for each!!!

Answer by Yulz:

- Fire: the passion that burns in my eyes (fire) for my jaaneman Gunjan... 🤪.... oh how i wish i could..... ❤️
- Air: being in cloud nine when I'm with my Gunjan ☺️☺️☺️☺️ i feel like flying then
- Earth: the place I dance with her ... no bankara... only romantic songs 😳
- Water: Ohhhhhhhhh.. i'm sooo shy ☺️☺️☺️☺️... the place where I get to swim with her
- Akasha: the way my gunjan's face glows.. radiates........oh...

drool.. drool. drool... Yulz enters a day dream.. and falls asleep.. only to get a BIG FAN EGG on his eggjam 🤣🤣🤣🤣 .. this could also apply to AK deewaanie , Zunni the great 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

P.S.  I'll come back with my comments tom morning.. afte ryou both complete your eggjams..

good luck to you both 🤗🤗🤗🤗

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

oh ya..i wonder who that other girl is?🤣 well its some1.. dont wanna tell ya who that special girl is 😛🤣 at least be happy its not ya 🤣

i am already awake..time for u to wake up🤣 wat awake ? its time for me to sleep now🤣 .yes there is..i made that rule just now.and where does that say huh?🤣 i knew u would say that.. ur daily same old dialogue 🤣 u r soo predictable🤣wat a useless person..dunt u have anything better to do?🤣🤣 doing ur khichai is everything for me 🤣..jhoot bola kawa kate🤣 too bad Uk mein koi kawa wawa nahi dikhta🤣 no u get a new lesson each time so i should teach u a lesson everyday..wat say?🤣🤣 no thanx 🤣its always like that for us.. for eg today is the enjoyable day for me.. 🤣 i wonder why?😡🤣 u know that my loveeeeeeeeee🤣 🤣ab toh shayd pura IF janta hai that u r the 2nd rakhi sawant🤣..am not..thanx to u😡🤣🤣comen yarr.. u must be realli happy inside 😉 laddo fut raha hogaa andarrrr 😛🤣 man they r aunties🥱🤣🤣i knew that🤣.🤣. so boring🤣 who said m fat ?🤣 i said u r fat🤣 well i say m not🤣 no thaxn..i am already full🤣🤣no u HAVE to eat this.. *zabarzastii puts in Zunni's mouth* 🤣😆 who cares.ur MA will eat it🤣she has already got one 😆
then who are u ??Mein hoonnn DON ..naam tu suna hi hoga😎🤣🤣 *throws a chapal at Zunni* just shut up.. mujhe soney do peacefully 🤣🤣  *Zunni gets up and teaches sid aisa ka taisa lesson key woh doosri baar zunni ka naam leta bhi dara ga🤣🤣🤣 *takes out a headphone from the ear* sorry ?🤣🤣..i know man..we ourselves dunt know wat we r saying🤣🤣 yet we go on n on🤣 🤣and he got his own rajkumarani🤣 haha so true🤣   u check it urself if that was nice or not 😆..oh ya it was the niceist thing anyone can ever do😡😡🤣🤣 m glad u think so 😃 we r soo toucheddd 😭 🤣

yulZ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MP_Radha

Chotti [Zunni] my prayers to you... so that your passion filled mind for AK will focus on the EGGJAM and not on AK himself [which AK?? you decide!] 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 come on Pundit we already know which AK she is gonna choose 😉 Anil kapoor yaaar 🤣🤣🤣🤣 u see she has dreamt abt him ever since she saw that letter AK 🤣🤣🤣 she is just completely deewani of him 🤣🤣🤣 arent i right Zunni 😉🤣

At Tarzu [yulz].. you too.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ... don't dare to think about Gunjan while writing the eggjam.... thats wat i alwayd try not tooo but when i dont get answers i believe i shd use this time more preciously so i think abt her🤣🤣 🤣otherwise you'll end up answering:

Question 1: Describe the five elements of earth, and provide examples for each!!!

Answer by Yulz:

- Fire: the passion that burns in my eyes (fire) for my jaaneman Gunjan... 🤪.... oh how i wish i could..... ❤️
- Air: being in cloud nine when I'm with my Gunjan ☺️☺️☺️☺️ i feel like flying then
- Earth: the place I dance with her ... no bankara... only romantic songs 😳
- Water: Ohhhhhhhhh.. i'm sooo shy ☺️☺️☺️☺️... the place where I get to swim with her
- Akasha: the way my gunjan's face glows.. radiates........oh...
OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGG 🤣🤣🤣 thats the perfect answer Pundit 😃🤣I will give u 10/10 👏 🤣 too bad as u said my teacher wont be like me 🤣🤣i think they will call me n ask wat the hell was i i talking abt in this answer 🤣

drool.. drool. drool... Yulz enters a day dream.. and falls asleep.. only to get a BIG FAN EGG on his eggjam 🤣🤣🤣🤣 .. this could also apply to AK deewaanie , Zunni the great 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so true.. not onli egg we will get laddo, potato n everything that is round 🤣🤣waise bhi egg toh hamesa milta hai but u know pundit i will realli be happy to get an egg guess y ? 😉 to give u all those egg so that u can njoy ur time experimenting them 😃 🤣🤣🤣 achha idea haina ? 🤣

P.S.  I'll come back with my comments tom morning.. afte ryou both complete your eggjams..

good luck to you both 🤗🤗🤗🤗 thankyouu n come back soon 🤗🤗🤗

yulZ thumbnail

oh ya I LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD the horoscope so much that i cant even describe in words how much i loved it😡🤣wowwwwwwww u loved it that much ? 😲 gawd we r soo touched u knowwww 😭 🤣🤣🤣 sorry for making u speechless though 🤣🤣
WATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTShockedShockedShocked😡😡😡😡😡
EWWWWWWWWWWWW AK MY DREAMGUY😡he is like my Dad man🤣🤣🤣..koi aur nahi mila tha kya?whose idea waz this Melz?😡🤣am not gonna leave u ahem ahem ahemmmmmmmmmm *the voice goes louder n louder*🤣 come on u shd be lucky having him 😉 guess who chose him ? 😃 🤣let me give u a hint.. He was a bakra on the april fool's day 😃🤣 n wat wont leave us ? pehle pakdo toh sahi 😛🤣🤣
and ahem rakhi my IDOL?🤣🤣u guyz crack me upp u will be regretting it ur whole life now 🤣🤣
and all those guyzzzzzzz..wooooooooo..i Bet it waz tarzuu who chose all those guyz..aise choice aur kis ki ho sakti hai akhir?😡🤣 omg u know me so much 😭 m more touched 🤣🤣🤣🤣 accha haina dulhas ??🤣🤣pura bollywood mar gaya tha kya?🤣🤣wat a horrible choixe u have..chi chi🤣 oiee its perfect for u 🤣🤣 others were all reserved .. we didnt wanted to ruin their life n waise bhi these r not bad 🤣🤣 they love u sooooooooooo much 🤣🤣 i personally preferred the Don n 55 yrs ka Jhon for ya 😃🤣🤣
and aish u made tarzuu go with gunjiii WHY?😡it should have been MA..his DARLIING🤣 shhh its my day nannananan 🤣🤣 har bar mera hee khichai nahi chalegii.. Pundit knows wat justice is so she did that  n did that for ya 🤣🤣
and those translation.i though it waz for sidraa..and AK🤣🤣 haha Pundit u ROCK 🤣
chalo koi baat nahii..mera bhi time aayegaa.pir dekh loon gee tum logo ko😈🤣especially AISH u..AND TARZUUU😈🤣dekhlo dekhlooo jitna maan hai dekhloo.. abhi dekhlo nah.. face dekhne mein kaun sa time kii zarurat hai 😃🤣🤣🤣
oh and wats on july 26?i wonder 🤔 maybe Pundit is gonna make her horoscope on that day thats it 😃
baki ka baad mein abhi mera kal eggjam hain.us kay baad karo ge tum logo ke treatment😡🤣🤣 njoy dreaming abt AnilK during ur eggjams 😉🤣🤣🤣 

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

@Thambu: mera cake sey paat bar gaya🤣

aacha jee?🤣srk mil gaya who bahut hai🤣

ohh tho ye baat hai .....   😆   aap ka paat bhi bhar gaya aur srk bhi milgaya  aur yahi bahuth hai lol 😆 chalo  koi baat nahi ....   main samjha tha aap koi B'day gift maangogi mujh se ...  chalo meri money puse ke paise bach gaye ....🤣 thankzz for the concern jee
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Bday Lafangiii.. Bhikari// 😛
heh!

PS:- Nice Post Sid nd Saarz!
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 13 years ago