Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After a long time I am reading something about bebo "bonding" with a living human being other than Saif.. otherwise its always someone bad mouthing bebo from MF hussain to Amisha patel.. Kya baat hai?? Bebo.. sab theek thaak??
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arre, bebo's a grown up bacha now. She's learned how to get along. Didnt you hear adios, even Preity said that she gets along fabulously with bebo dear now 😆
ladygaga thumbnail
Oh bebo grew up already?? Seems so.. she must have heard "rumors" about Saifu's admiration for Bips.. they used to go gyming together and stuff.. and he was also sort of linked with her for a short while when he was on his spree of being a casenova bachelor.. after rosa and stuff! And she is still  cool with bips.. nice! Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Maybe she's trying to get some details outta her 😛

Bebo: Hahahaha, totally yaaaaaar! Saifu was just telling me na, the other day, you two had so much fun filming Race *wink wink*

Bipz: Uh huh, ahem. Ok bebo, it was nice running into you, see you later!

Bebo: What's the hurry? Come on yaar, I already know na, so...how was that experience...the filming I mean.

😆
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago
finally.....it was about time..one down...30 to go....lol...go bebo...make friends everywhere!!! the world is your oyster!!! How i wished she patched things up with duggu aswell and the 2 star in a muvie together.... :)
ladygaga thumbnail
How would a double date with Saifu, Bebo, John and Bips look like. Saifu and Bips will get along fine!! But how about Mr expressionless and Miss full on expressions.. will love to see those two.. fight it out!! How about that movie with John and Bebo.. that was about to happen.. where did that go??

Oh I am not keen on Hritik-Bebo at all.. How I survived through mpkdh is only i know!
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Bebo and Hrithik is just not happening man!
They are not comfortable with each other at all. Such a shame! :(