Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: JayaV

</div>
<div>

come on honey , its not like they r showing something otoo much ..... after watching one kshow and other shows i can say this is decent , nothing over the top and nothing u cant watch with family ............ it cn be wtched with family , and wat did they show shan kissing her forehead bus na ...... thts my thiking hon ..............

bus??? I was getting a feeling that its was steamy.....boo-hoo...I wanna watch it.....Koi is garib par kripa karo and upload the video......boo-hoo...... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i willl try recording it in my mobile ..... n would uplod it but let me warn it wont be clear but guess it would work tilll some one upload the HQ........

its wow nikki, i just added that comment to make it simple
Dancingdoll thumbnail
@Jaya: Is time to kuch bhi chalega Jaya,.....I sooooooooo wanna see it.....
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
since i used my camera to record it the size of the file is really large so it'll take a while to upload. i know DD and Nitya have especially been really really eager to watch it along with the others and i'm trying my best. i hope it uploads soon. this is the first time i'm using using youtube to upload ANYTHING for that matter๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i just hope i don't screw up
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ tofeeeees

Really appreciate your efforts to upload the promo! many thanks... and don't worry, it will all be o.k:)

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok i finally saw it but want to see it again.!! Had to bring myself to watch Starone horror nights just to watch this promo๐Ÿ˜†.As far as  my understanding is although it looks like a dream, the promo is sending some kind of a message as to what to expect in the coming episodes.All that mushy, mushy stuff is there ofcourse and then what intrigued me the most was as they were getting really close,all of a suuden Khanak backs out and holds her mangalsutra๐Ÿ˜•, and then in the title montage they show Khanak standing in front and  Shaan and Tashu hugging eachother behind , and Shaan looking back at Khanak.So maybe in the coming episodes Khanak and Shaan may be getting somewhat close but something is pushing them back,especially Khanak.But definitely something major is going to happen.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: tofeeees

since i used my camera to record it the size of the file is really large so it'll take a while to upload. i know DD and Nitya have especially been really really eager to watch it along with the others and i'm trying my best. i hope it uploads soon. this is the first time i'm using using youtube to upload ANYTHING for that matter๐Ÿ˜† i just hope i don't screw up

Mwah gal!! Thank you sooooooo much!!!!
Chal kar le apna upload shupload......wait karlenge....
*starts biting her finger nail*.... ๐Ÿ˜†
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmida

Ok i finally saw it but want to see it again.!! Had to bring myself to watch Starone horror nights just to watch this promo๐Ÿ˜†.As far as my understanding is although it looks like a dream, the promo is sending some kind of a message as to what to expect in the coming episodes.All that mushy, mushy stuff is there ofcourse and then what intrigued me the most was as they were getting really close,all of a suuden Khanak backs out and holds her mangalsutra๐Ÿ˜•, and then in the title montage they show Khanak standing in front and Shaan and Tashu hugging eachother behind , and Shaan looking back at Khanak.So maybe in the coming episodes Khanak and Shaan may be getting somewhat close but something is pushing them back,especially Khanak.But definitely something major is going to happen.

u watched starone horror nights for this?? ๐Ÿ˜†
let me try on youtube....someone might have recorded the starone horron nights with the promo too..... ๐Ÿ˜†

Guys, BTW, I have opened a CCC for RBO Forum, i.e. Chit Chat corner...Its a sticky post.....any chatting, carry on there.... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
rishani thumbnail
thanks for ur efforts to upload the promo,take u time dear!๐Ÿ˜›
We can wait
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
63% has been already uploaded ๐Ÿ˜Š i cant believe the video is sooo small why in the world is it taking sooo long!!!