Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
i watched both d segments of sbs & honestly speaking yaar i got struked in 1 place after seeing ragvir salekh in destructive scenes. wht should i tell abt kinrul's performance just can say tht they r d best , & nobody can replace them they r just made for each other yaar , hu will i able 2 bear parul with any other actor except kinshuk. hu can creatives can b so rude 2 each other . hope so dis all news should b a rumour & kinny won't leave us & bidaai. fingerr croseed.

& kinrul will also going 2 perform in d song "intezar kab tak"(kites). really yaar i was literally crying by seeing their interview , i was praying tht dis should not b last interview of kinrul as ragvir . (hope so)
ilovekinny thumbnail
any idea gold awards tv par kab aayenge?
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Well SBS segment was pretty depressing😭.but if Sadhna's dead body is not found..then this will mean she will come back..fingers crossed😕

And plss friends keep attacknig Star plus through non-stop phone calls and also start spamming SBS facebook wall as they keep a tag on thier wall and they might announce on their show about how fans want Sara and Kinshuk post leap...So plss don't give up hope...

This is so confusing, coz in the precap in yesterday's episode they showed a dead body..........

Edited by farislove - 13 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Zee, I have a feeling that just before her death...Sadhna will once again have another nightmare about Ragini's death..in this one, she will see some of the funeral...and she will see Ragini's dead body lying there...AND THAT DEAD BODY IS THE ONE THEY SHOWED US IN THE PROMO.

That's my feeling. I think a LOT of the promo is right out of Sadhna's latest and final nightmare....probably from her last night asleep...

She will "die"...not Ragini...but the body may never be found...so...
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: yanks28

Zee, I have a feeling that just before her death...Sadhna will once again have another nightmare about Ragini's death..in this one, she will see some of the funeral...and she will see Ragini's dead body lying there...AND THAT DEAD BODY IS THE ONE THEY SHOWED US IN THE PROMO.

That's my feeling. I think a LOT of the promo is right out of Sadhna's latest and final nightmare....probably from her last night asleep...

She will "die"...not Ragini...but the body may never be found...so...

It will look so stupid if they don't find the body, when the bomb blast infront of Aalekh when did the body went then?, did it vanished?, the so called CTs r finally lost it on a full way 🤪🤢

Edited by farislove - 13 years ago
parul_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plzzz someone load KINRUL PICS & gIVE me YOUTUBE LINK
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
anu yaar...khush kar diya....thnku so much.....actually i ws lil upset...i thought KINRUL might nt be performin in GOLD awards...bt nw m really very happy....plz KINNY dnt leave parul as RAGI...
hadiyah1 thumbnail
I pray this is not the last interview of KinRul, They looked like they were lost in eachothers eyes, they were constantly smiling at each other. I Pray there is something and that Kinshuk stays on the show as Ranvir or something. I feel so depressed thinking we wont see the on-screen as Ranvir and Ragini. I hope kinshuk leaving is a rumour only.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
me 2 yaar , i m also praying d same thing tht dis should b a rumour & if at all it's true then RS somehu should convince kinshuk 2 stay as RS can not take so much risk tht he himself will destroy d one & only one reason for whch people watches bidaai i.e kinhuk as ranvir & parul as ragini.
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When i saw this segment ,I saw parul's pain on her face.Though she wanted to hide but she unable.Parul is the best ,innocent and nice girl and best actress.Still i do not like kinshuk's decision not to do a father role.As a actor he should not say this.It hurts his fans and he proves that he has no feeling for bidaai which gave him so much name and made his crazy fan.

watch this .you will feel cry .I have found on you tube.

Edited by lisasandra - 13 years ago