Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I don't remember hiring you as my spokesperson, dude!

I hope you got the answer,believe.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mahi_Way

I hope you got the answer,believe.

No ....!!! any plan to post more stupidity.....then plz dont quote lolπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Believe

Achi baat nahe yaaar....!!! how can you miss her!! huh😑 ...very bad very bad!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

aww stop blaimg her...she was only following my guide, so blame ME for that!!

Im usually right in whatever i say, you see.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

bold: you mean that, dont you?πŸ˜› i know you didπŸ˜‰  it takes special calibre to be able to take notice of  certain people, they say. You certainly are lacking there.
Edited by krystal_watz - 13 years ago
editEdited by krystal_watz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Believe

No ....!!! any plan to post more stupidity.....then plz dont quote lolπŸ˜†

I'd appreciate if you stay outta this coz this is NONE of your business...I know  am stupid you don't need to keep reminding me that...thankyou.
Edited by Mahi_Way - 13 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

aww stop blaimg her...she was only following my guide, so blame ME for that!!  -- ooh you are behind all these acts....okie okie lol....bechari ko, sub galat samjaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

bold: you mean that, dont you?😊 --- yaa yaaa....πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

aww stop blaimg her...she was only following my guide, so blame ME for that!!

bold: you mean that, dont you?πŸ˜› i know you didπŸ˜‰  it takes special calibre to be able to take notice of  certain people, they say. You certainly are lacking there.

I assume you are adressing to my post by bold,are you?πŸ˜•
 LOL I don't mind lacking that special calibre,hun coz I'm me unlike you I ain't perfectπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi_Way

I'd appreciate if you stay outta this coz this NONE of your business..Mahi..ye personal property thodi hey...Ye public forum hey..............!!so expect the unexpected .....I know  am stupid you don't need to keep reminding me that...thankyou. -- Dil pe math lo yaar...if u hurt sorry!! okπŸ€—next time sure tume main stupid nahe bulavogie...har ek stupido ki kasamπŸ˜ƒ

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Cuckoo. I read only the initial posts and both you and Gauri had good opening posts. I felt you took the more difficult side cos in real life I think more people will tend to choose the lesbian mom in US because of the economic advantage. Good work.
Originally posted by: souro

Congrats Cuckoo. I read only the initial posts and both you and Gauri had good opening posts. I felt you took the more difficult side cos in real life I think more people will tend to choose the lesbian mom in US because of the economic advantage. Good work.

This is very true.  the lesbian couple's side was the easier side.  Economic advantage is what causes so many of us to migrate to the west.  No doubt that was one of the major pro on the Lesbian couple's side - along with absence of certain other dark rituals that are sp prevalent in India even to this date.  Single unwed mom from a small Indian town is indeed as tough as it can get as far as this debate goes.  No doubt there were barely any citations from that side.  Facts seldom support the emotional logic.
Edited by Gauri_3 - 13 years ago