~* Seven June 18th 2010 Written Update *~

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone!!! I must say, Seven keeps getting more and more interesting. I can't wait to see the two hour special. (Though i'm a little upset because it will be over)

Asht is thinking that God hates him, though he did save him. But the world wants to try to make him win. Meanwhile, Shunya looks towards a box and yells, "Shlok, shlok!" He runs up, and he notices that Diya's hair is glowing red again. He says, "Oh my god," and then Shunya starts to try to fix it, but Shlok tells her to stop and see what happens. Shunya suddenly makes a face of astonishment and pain, her eyes turning red. Asht says to her, "Shunya, where are you lost? You need my help. Come, come to me." Shlok shouts, "No! Shunya!" The color fades from her eyes and Shlok realizes that Asht is trying to get in their minds.

In a cave, Ima tells the story of Arjun and how his son, without knowing Arjun was his father, killed him. Because his mother was crying so much, he decided to commit suicide when a nagmani came and gave him a snake, telling him to put it on Arjun's chest; he would come back from the dead. Hriday, in a childish and sweet voice says, "Ima, i want to meet maa" She says, "Come on, i'll bring you there" and they all leave.

Mahesh arrives at the institute, where he finds a boy hiding. ThEY capture him, and then it goes back to the seven. They go in a cave; Ima prays to nagmani, and it lights up. Drishika gets a vision and says, "Hriday, your mom didn't die that day. She is between life and death, waiting for you. She is the one who's protecting the 8th book. Ima tells them "She is hidden somewhere in the temple, you have to find her, then release her spirit." (Ima leaves) They do the Vajra Saptra mantra, and an entrance opens.

Mahesh questions the guy about what he was doing. He says he needed his papers. Mahesh asks, "Where you working for Asht?" He says he was working for Vidur Bhardwaj, and the application was on mind control.

Shlok is trying to fix Shunya and tells her to think of her best memories. As he tries to heal her by chanting the mantra, her eyes shoot open, bloodshot, and she laughs like a maniac. Shlok is alarmed. She says, "You can't do anything with you small powers, she's mine now(asht)" She attacks/pushes him and is about to hit him when she recovers. Shunya is really upset and cries, "What's happening to me?!?!?!" Shlok tells her its ok and that Asht is attacking their minds; they need to find him. Shunya says, "But this war isn't ours. Why is he after us?" Shlok says, "We're the guardians. It is their job to defeat him, ours to find him."

At the cave, they find the symbol, and Asmin says, "I don't get why Ima just didn't tell us where the b....i mean Hriday's mom is" They tell her she prob didn't know. Mastishk suggests putting their hands on the symbol to reveal a passage, and it works. Hriday's mom rises, and says(in her mind) "Don't cry, this is procedure. Think about your future. I have the book, but before, one of you has to give your powers. Mastishk says Asmin because she has the power to heal, but Asmin says Haryaksh could just the brahman, and then Haryaksh tells everyone" Yeah toh sach hai, but Munni(drish) could see through time, and then she says, but Eklavya and Varya could go to the past and future. Mastishk says, this is a test too. Haryaksh says that their togetherness is their biggest power, and they put their powers  together and Hriday's mom disappears. They find the book where she had been laid. Tish reaches for it, but can't get it(and is hurt) because of a force field. Hriday tries, and he gets the book. They all congratulate him.

Meanwhile, Asht says, "The time of war has come." Hriday cries, "She left Ima!!" Ima consoles him and tells him sacrifice is imp. for the victory of right. Also, that they have to hurry and get the book. They ask, "But how, the location isnt written." She responds, "Then this is your next test."
Shiven's brother is working, when Asht talks to him, and then wants to know what Asht wants from him. He replies, "Bring the bandack souls back?" He laughs and responds that the beej mantra needs him. Shiven goes up to his brother and tells him to be careful.

The seven are at Ima's house, wondering where to go. Drish uses her vision to see where they have to go, but there is just a blank paper. Drish goes in the past of the book, but finds out the person who wrote the book died before writing the next destination. Mastishk says, "Obviously, He prob went home after losing, which is Hastinapur."  

Shiven's bro is working at a machine, when Shaakh comes and asks him what it is. He respnds, "It's a comp. version of the beej mantra. Guruji doesn't know about it, but he'll understand after it works. But don't tell him, ok"  Radhika suddenly feels weird and shouts, "Kishen bhaiyya! im coming, " and leave, frantic.

Shunya and Shlok are meditating to find Asht is Shunya's mind. When she sees him chanting the mantra, she gets affected. Shlok is uncomfortable when chanting the mantra, so he opens his eyes to see Shunya, and they fight. Shlok mangaes to stop her and she regains control. She steps away from him, shocked at what she did. She yells, "What am i doing?!?!!" She wants to kill herself, but shlok won't let her(very emotional) He says , "I will never let you die!" She confesses that she was jealous of the seven, of him, and now look what happened to her, even though she thought she was better than everyone else. She says, "Im feeling so lonely" Slok replies, "You're not alone Shunya, Im with you, i always will be(so sweet!!)"

Jhanvi tells Mahesh, "According to the man we caught, Asht Arya is the real owner of the institute" Mahesh says, "He also has a nuclear factory." The guy next to him, i think it was Rana, says, "So asht Arya is a nuclear scientist." Jhanvi says, "These big things couldn't have been done without the gov.'s approval." The guy next to Mahesh asks, "So sir, what does this of to do with Dr.Charak's instutute?" Mahesh responds" I think it was all a misunderstanding and Dr. Charak's students were also victims." He then says, "So this Asht Arya is misleading our whole department. By putting the bomb suspicion on Dr. CHarak and his students." The guy says, "But there are missing links, and then Diya" Jhanvi starts to say , "No" but is interupted when the phone rings. It is Mahesh's wife, who tells her that Diya ran away. Jhanvi calls Diya to tell her to come home, but diya(who is in a taxi going to the ashram, and apparently in pain) refuses, then hangs up.

The seven talk to Shunya and Shlok about the location of the last book, and Shunya tells them that the last book isn't at the hastinapur, that's too obvious.  Shiven walks up to Asht( i think he wants to die) and he say, "I made a mistake walking in your path and taking part in this war. This is all wrong. And they're signs of our end, your end. Inside, we all know that the righteous will win, and you will lose. " Asht, very angry says, "There must be some reason for this change." Shiven says that he knows his soul will go to heaven and be free, not yours. Asht says that Shiven's words signify his win. Diya goes to Asht's place in pain and when Asht comes , runs and gives him a hug. He makes a face and peels her off, saying "Welcome home"  Jhanvi is upset that Diiya didn't listen and that she promised herself nothing would happen to Diya.

Asmin says, "WEll, we'll just have to communicate with Hanud. They're not allowed to talk to him until they get all the books, so Mastishk communicates with Vish Kanya and she says its not possible, but she'll try. Mastishk, dejected, tells everyone. Vish Kanya tries, but he doesn't agree.

They all sit, looking at the books, and Shunya says, "Look carefully, the secret of the ninth book is most defiinitely in these books." It glows, and the word Ashvamedh is shown. Varya says, "Every letter stands for something." They all chip in. "A for Asmin, S for Shunya, H for Haryaksh, V for Varya, Who's A??, M for Mastishk, E for Eklavya, D for Drishika, and H for hriday" (so then what about Shlok? they completely forgot about him😕 Does that mean, since there is only one s, either Shlok or Shunya will have to sacrifice his or her lives????) They figure out that the A is for Asht(duh). Shunya says, "A is for Asht because Asht is.................the eigth sapatarishi!" Drish asks, "So the bhavishivani won't be fulfilled without Asht?" Varya says, "That careful of eigth(Dr. C) means take care of the eigth book. The books together are the ninth book!!"  They all use their powers to try to put the books together.

Shiven's brother brings Radhika over to Asht. He was impatient to start it all.

The seven and guardians chant the Vajra Satva mantra, and Shunya scans it. Suddenly, her eyes openn in fright and she clutches her throat. She is hanginig in mid air, still clutching her throat, and yells out. Everyone, alarmed, looks up. It turns red, and everyone shouts, "Shunya!!!!!" in concern.

Next week: Asht talks through Shunya and tries to get the Seven to hand over the eight books. A huge mass of people affected by the beej mantra are walking, and Mahesh tries to find out where they are going. Eklavya and Varya talk, "Somehow, i fell that the secret is in the bhavishivani" Dr. Charak says, 'You were looking for me, right?" (I couldn't catch the rest of it because it was cut off) but i think he was talking to Mahesh, and then Mahesh says, "But you were dead"

Two hour special next week, starting @8 P.m. can't wait to watch it, should be really interesting. Make sure you try to watch it, because a written update just won'tbring justice to it.

Edited by bmtdluver - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
damn it! Dr Charak is still alive?? 😲