Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome part. and wow tough decision for kripa ahead.
and i loved damon and angad in this :)
and loved the kripa-stefan interaction.
keep it up.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice part.................so basically the gals are not completely worst...............they helped kripa in getting ready and angad as u said wasnt so sweet now....................kripa is in a fix now................cont soon..............
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey gr8 update
stefan-kripa scene was cute😳
kripa is in a fixπŸ˜•
angad is so distant frm her jus cz she's bcumin frnds wid d other girlsπŸ˜”
y he doesnt lik dem??
cont soon n do pm me😊
angadluvkripa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey awesum ff

i hope kripa tak d right decision
plz add me to ur pm list and continue soon
prachiee thumbnail
omg
stupid kripa - why try and impress the two faced girls? GOSH! JUST BE YOURSELF!!!
you see kripa- becuase of your stupidity, nw angad will not talk to you.
gosh
stupid girl

lol sorry for my ranting but i am very dissapointed in kripa
gosh
no herlife is in a mess
hahaha
serves her right
but please sort themessout soon... :S
love prachiee
xxx
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Preview Of The Next Chap:

Reality Hurts

"Noelle and Elena hate me because i don't like to do what they want me to do." Ariana Osgood muttered looking at her black skirt. I didn't know what to say. "I mean, we used to be like best friends. We told each other everything. But then slowly, i realized that all i ever did was listen to them and was like their servant so i gave up and they turned our backs on me which meant turning their backs on Taylor, Reed and Kiran as well." I frowned confused. "Why the other three?" I asked. Ariana smirked sadly. Hurt was clear in her dark blue mysterious eyes. "Because they were on my side." She said quietly. I felt for her. I actually did. Ariana's sad expression changed abruptly. She looked at me all superior like they all did. "No matter what happens between us, we're always there for each other Kripa. Billings isn't just a dorm, it's family. We are like sisters and we take care of each other, let whatever come." Ariana said her dark eyes serious and persuading. I gulped and just nodded. This was the 2nd time i was hearing the "we are sisters" thing and the first time, i just thought Noelle was being wierd but now hearing it from Ariana, i'v realized that these girls take this very seriously. I felt my palms sweat. "You have to find evidence from their rooms!" Natasha's voice replayed in my head. What was i going to do?
~**~

-Nayab- thumbnail
Wow.

Great Part Jot! πŸ‘... Katherine's in! πŸ˜ƒ... Can't wait to see if Kripa becomes friends with her πŸ˜†...

Loved the Stefan/Kripa scenes πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›... That Wesley dude seems like a right... Jerk πŸ˜†... Poor Kripa... Thank God nothing happened πŸ˜›...

Why's Angad against Billings girls? πŸ€”... Time will tell, I suppose πŸ˜›...

Did I mention I'm loving Damon in this FF? Especially his friendship with Kripa πŸ˜†...
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 4

Secrets

The next morning i woke up dreading the fact that i had to decided whether i was going to betray my friends or not. I only had 3 weeks and i wasn't going back to my town so i had no choice but to actually find the evidence against Noelle, Nuper and Elena. I got up from my bed and cleaned Elena's side of the room. Then i went to Noelle and Nuper's room. I went to Noelle's side first, considering the fact that she was the president, she had the most power so she probably had the evidence of her wrong-doing. I quickly rummaged through Noelle's drawers, my hands shaking and my heart beating at a fast pace out of fear that i'd get caught. I searched and searched but i found nothing. Nothing, except for a small red bag. I opened it up slowly and quietly. I looked inside but just found a bunch of pictures. I took the pictures out and gasped letting them drop to the ground. They were pictures of Stefan nude. My face burned with embarressment. I quickly took the pictures and stuffed them back in the bag and replaced the bag back in the drawer. I took a deep breath and tried to take Stefan Salvatore's nude pictures out of my mind. I sighed and scrambled to my feet as i walked to Noelle's closet. There were bunches and bunches of clothing and shoes but nothing out of the ordinary. I made Noelle's bed and made sure her side was clean before going to Nuper's. When i opened Nuper's drawer, there was nothing there except for jewelerry and make-up. I opened her closet and looked around her clothing and shoes. A big cardboard box behind some winter jackets caught my attention. It looked like it was hidden from view. I moved away her winter jackets and picked up the box. I opened it up and grinned. There were boxes and boxes of different types of chocolate and lots bags of chips. I found a booklet ontop of a Hershey's bar. I opened up the booklet and my mouth formed a little "O" as i read what was written in the booklet. There was a chart that had the day, time and amount of candy Nuper ate.
November 8: 4:28AM, 2 oreo cookies, one Mr.Big bar and 4 small kit-kat bars.
And it went on and on about when, what she ate and it even had how much calories each junk item she ate. I felt bad for her. Nuper Pandey was anorexic? I quickly put the booklet back and somehow managed to put the box back up in the closest and hiding it where was before. I took another deep breath and sighed sadly for Nuper. I closed her closet and made her bed. After cleaning up other rooms, i finally went back to my room and looked around making sure no one was coming. I slowly walked over to Elena's side again and opened her drawer. I sighed when i found nothing. I turned to her closet but it contained nothing but her clothing and shoes. I started to make her bed when my hand felt something like paper near the blanket. I moved the blanket aside and saw some pages probably 50 stapled together sticking out from underneath the mattress of the bed. I pulled out the pages and looked at the blank front page. I turned to the next page and gasped in horror. The whole page was covered with one sentence in Elena's handwriting. That one sentence was written over and over again. I am good enough, i am smart, i am beautiful. I am good enough, i am smart, i am beautiful. I flipped to the next page worried of what i would find and there it was. The same sentence written over and over again. Oh. my. god. Elena Gilbert needs to convince herself that she's smart, beautiful and good enough? Is this a joke? And then i actually felt bad for her. I slowly replaced the booklet and made her bed. As i turned to leave feeling defeated, my eyes fell on the big purple treasure chest that lay in the corner of Elena's side of the room. Curiousity took over me as i walked over and looked at it. Apparently it wasn't locked and thank god for that! I opened it up and saw some binders, family albums sitting in there. I moved them to the side. My eyes widended when i saw a computer laying at the bottom. I looked over to Elena's desk. An HP was carefully placed on her neat and organized desk. Why did she need 2 laptops? And why did she hide the 2nd one if she did have two? I picked up the laptop and turned it on. The screen opened up to the accounts page. I looked at the account that was named Private. The title of the account just got me even more curious. I clicked the account hoping she hadn't put a password on it but there was a password for it. I groaned. I typed in the first thing that came to mind. Beautiful.Wrong. Reassurance.Still wrong. Elena and Gilbert.Wrong again. I groaned. What could it be?? I looked at the clock. It was 7:58. I had two more minutes. I tryed one last time. Damon and Salvatore.WRONG! Angry and frustarated, i shut the laptop down and put it back in the treaure chest and put the rest of the things ontop of it, to hide it. I got up and made my bed and then took a shower. After taking a shower, i walked to the cafateria for breakfast.
I walked into the library after breakfast. The library had walls that were painted brown and was spacious and warm. There rows and rows of bookshelves but right in front of them were tables for students to sit. At the top, near the walls were oval shaped, elegant windows that were rimmed with gold. I took a seat at one desk and opened up my Science textbook. It had only been 2 minutes since i had started reading when someone came and sat down beside me. I looked up and saw Ariana Osgood opening up her binder. She fixed her D&G glasses and looked at me smiling. "Hey." She whispered. "Hi." I whispered back. "You're reading your science textbook?" She asked amused. I nodded. "I need to study some concepts. I don't really understand them though." I muttered. She smiled. "I can help." She offered. I smiled at her feeling relieved. "That would be very helpful. Thank you." I said quietly. She took the textbook from me. "DNA?" She asked. I nodded again. Half an hour later i closed my notebook and smiled at her gratefully. "Thank you Ariana. This really helped me." I said. She smiled at me. "What are friends for?" She asked smiling. How could Noelle and Elena ever hate Ariana? For gods's sakes, she was the most nicest person i'd ever met at Billings! "Why do Noelle and Elena hate you?" I blurted out before i could stop myself. A mixture of emotions played across her face before it went completley emotionless and she spoke.  
"Noelle and Elena hate me because i don't like to do what they want me to do." Ariana Osgood muttered looking at her black skirt. I didn't know what to say. "I mean, we used to be like best friends. We told each other everything. But then slowly, i realized that all i ever did was listen to them and was like their servant so i gave up and they turned our backs on me which meant turning their backs on Taylor, Reed and Kiran as well." I frowned confused. "Why the other three?" I asked. Ariana smirked sadly. Hurt was clear in her dark blue mysterious eyes. "Because they were on my side." She said quietly. I felt for her. I actually did. Ariana's sad expression changed abruptly. She looked at me all superior like they all did. "No matter what happens between us, we're always there for each other Kripa. Billings isn't just a dorm, it's family. We are like sisters and we take care of each other, let whatever come." Ariana said her dark eyes serious and persuading. I gulped and just nodded. This was the 2nd time i was hearing the "we are sisters" thing and the first time, i just thought Noelle was being wierd but now hearing it from Ariana, i'v realized that these girls take this very seriously. I felt my palms sweat. Just an hour ago, i had been snooping around Nuper, Noelle and Elena's rooms! I watched Ariana pack her things and stand up. "I'v got to go now. I have to call Sabine, my younger sister." She muttered and was out the door. I got up and picked up my textbook. I was walking down the hallway to my dorm when i spotted Angad Khanna leaning on the wall just a few feet away from me. He was busy immersed in his thoughts. I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder lightly. He looked at me and then looked at his shoes. "Hey. What are you doing here?" He asked crossing his arms across his chest. I shifted uncomfortably at his cold tone. "I, uh was at the library." I replied looking at him. He nodded, his jaw tight. "So, um what have you been upto?" I asked clutching the textbook tighter to me. He shrugged carelessly. "Doing things." He muttered. I sighed. "Well, um okay. I have to go." I said uncomfortably and very much disappointed. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and looked at me. "Okay." And walked right past me. I watched his retreating back and my hands curled up in fists. Why was he being so difficult? I groaned and walked off to my dorm. When i entered, the Billings Girls were gathered together in the living room sitting in a circle with Noelle sitting in the middle. Noelle looked up and smiled. "Come Kripa. Sit down." She said smiling sweetly. I nodded and walked over to the circle. Nuper and Elena who were sitting together, moved away from each other to create space for me inbetween them. I sat down. "So. We were discussing the upcoming assembly and the powerpoint we have to make as a group about success. Each month there's an assembly based on the school theme. And this month's theme is success and we, the Billings Girls were given the opportunity to make a powerpoint on that. Elena wants to do the powerpoint so all the information that we collect will go to her. Nuper is going to interview 5 people about the theme. Portia is going to share her story about a "success" moment of her life. Natasha, Reed, Rose and Vienna will be doing all the technical stuff. We need people to find pictures and quotes related to success." Noelle said. "I'll do the finding pictures thing!" Astrid Chou volunteered, her british accent loud and clear. Noelle checked off pictures and looked at me smiling. "Well Kripa. That leaves me, you, Ariana, and Kiran." Noelle said. "I'll do the quotes with Kripa." Kiran suggested. Noelle nodded. "Okay. So the both of you have to find 6 quotes each and Ariana and i will help Astrid with the pictures because there are more pictures needed." Noelle said standing up. Everyone got up and started chatting and taking notes on what their next step was going to be. Kiran Hayes walked over to me and smiled. It was so obvious she was model. "Kripa. Let's go to my room and search up some quotes." Kiran said leading me to her room. I'd seen Kiran's room many times but had never really known it was hers. Kiran's side was painted a light orange. Her lamp, bed, closet and drawer all matched her wall colour. The other side was painted a hot HOT pink and it had pink and white furniture and bed. "Whos your room-mate?" I asked. Kiran sighed and faced me. "Portia Anot." She muttered. Woah. Portia was a really huge pink lover. I walked over and grabbed Kiran's loveseat and pulled it beside her desk chair as she booted up her laptop.
~
"What have you got?"Natasha Cunning demanded coming into my room. I took a deep breath. I was about to tell her about the laptop but then decided against it. I was doing what she wanted me to but atleast i could keep my friend's secrets even though i couldn't even consider calling them my friends anymore because of what i was doing. I would somehow find the password to the laptop and that would be that. "I havn't found anything yet. You have to be patient. I am doing what you want me to so just give me time." I said annoyed. Natasha came a cold look before slamming the door shut as she left. I blew out a breath and buried my face in my pillow. Why was everything going so horribly for me? When a dark secret is created, a monster is born but weren't secrets made for to be found out with time then why did i feel so bad now? Was it because i had betrayed my best friends? Or that i was going to? I fell alseep with one word in my mind. Secrets.
~**~
I just hope you all liked this update! Finally i am done with finals and SCHOOL! 2 months vacation!πŸ˜†So i know Stefan, Damon and the other guys weren't in this update but they weren't really needed here sooo.....
I also know that this story is mostly suppose to revolve around Kripa, Angad, Noelle, Nuper, and Elena but i had to add more of Ariana, Reed, Taylor and Kiran because they are going to be VERY important in a few more chapers.πŸ˜‰ Mysterious huh? πŸ˜† I bet Angad and Damon hating the Billings is very mysterious as well isn't it?πŸ˜† You'll know soon. Just a quick question though: Do you all like this 1st person way or would you like me to write in 3rd person? Please do comment after reading! Oh and don't you just love the siggy for the FF? Made by SSABA.

Love,
~Jot~

Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 13 years ago
FF_writer thumbnail
Originally posted by: angadkripa_fan

well well well a party and u didn't even invite me..this is really badπŸ˜†

why the girls are so nice to kripa they can't accept her that fast  its really weird i am sure they're planning to do something
and this crazy natacha she wants to avenge her friend and she is blackmailing kripa and forced her to spy on her "SO CALLED" friends
and i wanna know why angad and damon hate Billings that much and if they do why they hang out with billings girls???just bcoz they are rich?

πŸ˜†I sent you an invitation! It's not my fault the party was over by the time you got there! Should've com on time!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
....Hmmm.....you're very perceptive aren't you? Very observationist type. Is that even a word?πŸ˜† Hey! They are Kripa's friends! πŸ˜†...Maybe. πŸ˜‰ No. They don't hang out with Billings because they're rich. Damon and Angad are also very rich. They're dorm is Ketlar and that dorm is for rich boys. It's just that Damon and Angad's friends hang out with the B. Girls and it's also because it's sort of like tradition. Ketlar and Billings are always together. They're very serious about tradition because they had their ancestors go there as well so it really means something to all of them. πŸ˜› Thanks for commenting!😳

Love,
~Jot~
FF_writer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armaan-KSG

Awesome part. and wow tough decision for kripa ahead.

and i loved damon and angad in this :)
and loved the kripa-stefan interaction.
keep it up.

Hey! Thank you!😳 Yeah it is tough for her. πŸ˜† I'm glad you loved them. Yeah i tried to make Stefan act nice toward her for once.πŸ˜† 
Thanks once again!

Love,
~Jot~