heyyy dear,
nice part
thanks for PM.

love
Riddss
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
kripa is facing things like hell..................and the gals are really annoying................angad was sweet.......................cont soon dear.....................
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

CHAPTER THREE

A Drunken Mistake

The next morning, i got up at 7 and cleaned everyones rooms scared that if i didn't i'd have to stick my toothbrush in the toilets. After cleaning up and showering, i finally walked into the cafateria and took my seat at the Billings/Ketlar table. Everyone was too busy discussing something to notice me except for Damon and Angad who gave me quick smiles before continuing whatever conversation they were having with Stefan, Mayank and some other guys. About 15 minutes later all the guys stood up to leave to go to football practise. Noelle finally turned to me smirking. "We are having a party in the woods this evening. You'll be coming." Noelle said looking at her nails. "But we aren't allowed off campus. It's not break or anything." I protested. Nuper shot me an irriatated look. "Do you want to stay in Billings or not?" She snapped. I nodded. "Then keep quiet about this and join us at the party today." Elena said glaring at me. I gulped and just nodded once again.
We all walked back to our dorm. We all spent about 2 hours studying for our tests in Noelle's room and then afterwards ended up disussing what outfit to wear for the party. Well they were...i was just sitting there listening. Noelle looked at me. "What are you going to wear?" She asked. "I don't know." I muttered. Noelle rolled her eyes. "Good because whatever it is, you're not going to wear it. I bought something for you." She said and turned around to open her dresser. Her dresser was nice and organized. I probably didn't have so much clothes in my whole life time than how much Noelle had in her dresser. There were pairs and pairs of shoes/heels/boots as well. I rolled my eyes. Rich people...... Noelle finally turned around with a red halter knee length dress in her hands. It was ruffly at the bottom and looked like it was made of some really expensive fabric. She made me stand up and put the dress in front of me. I heard mumbles of acceptance and Noelle just smiled. "Perfect. You''ll be wearing this." She declared. "Oh yeah! I'll curl your hair and stuff. You'll look nice with curled hair." Elena said excited. Nuper grinned and walked over to her side of the room. "I have this purse and these heels that will totally go with your dress." Nuper said taking out red high heels and a small red purse. Soon we were all getting ready. I stood in front of the mirror after i was done. My hair was curled and looking really pretty. I had to say, Elena really was amazing at styling hair. Kiran Hayes had done my make-up, well she did everyones. Apparently, it seemed like models were best at doing make-up. Portia Anot had lent me a red ruby necklace and earrings. Elena stood up  and came to stand beside me. She was wearing a black short dress made of silk. Her hair was perfectly straight and let out. She looked amazing. Noelle grinned and put an arm around Elena. Noelle as always, looked beautiful. Her brown tube dress clung to her like second skin and looked perfect with her newly tanned skin. Her blond hair was curled at the bottom. "You all ready to go?" Noelle asked. Everyone smiled excited and we all left our dorm and exited the school building. We all followed Noelle who lead us to a small hole in the fence of the school. We all stepped out and walked into the forest. There was fire lit in the middle and a bunch of logs put around it. There were people sitting there already. Cans of beer and pop were stacked in one corner. Music blared from a radio that someone had brought with them. I saw a few of the Ketlar boys. I spotted Damon and Angad talking to some guy that probably went to another school. Damon as always was wearing complete black. Angad wore a purple shirt with jeans looking amazing and breath taking as well. I took a deep breath and followed Natasha Cunning, one of the Billings Girls. I stood around watching everyone interact and feeling self-conscious when some guys turned to check me out. Noelle walked over to me and took me to introduce me to someone. I was shocked when i found myself face to face with a look-a-like of Elena. "This is Katherine Gilbert. Elena's older twin sister." Noelle said. Katherine smiled at me sweetly. "Hi Kripa! Elena told me about you a few days ago and i really wanted to meet you." Katherine said smiling warmly. I smiled back at her. "Hi!" I said. Katherine was the exact opposite of Elena i realized. Whereas Elena was semi-evil, Katherine was sweet, caring and modest. Noelle also introduced me to a guy that went to the same college as Katherine. His name was Welsey Karter. He was also the son of a rich father. I sipped on my 2nd can of beer and even though i was feeling all woozy due to the alcholol, i said nothing because i didn't want the Billings Girls to think i was a loser. Angad walked over to me and smiled. "You don't like beer do you?" He asked gulping some beer from his can. I looked at him and smiled. "Why would you think that?" I asked. He laughed. "I can tell Kripa. Why are you drinking when you don't like it?" He asked puzzled. I shrugged looking around. Angad sighed and glared at me. I was surprised at his sudden change of mood. "Are you trying to impress Noelle Lange? Whats so special about Billings? Why does every frickin girl want to go to Billings?" Angad demanded bitterly. It was pretty clear that he wasn't a great fan of Billings. Damon had expressed his opinion outright that one day and now Angad was. I sighed. "They're my friends." I protested becoming defensive at once. Angad's eyes were cold and distant. He walked away not saying another word to me. Angry and hurt i grabbed another can of beer. "Crap!" Noelle walked over to me yelling curses. "Whats wrong?" I asked confused. "I lost my earring! Kripa can you go grab the flashlight. It's over there by the radio." Noelle said. I looked at the radio that was a few feet away but it went quite in the forest. I gulped afraid to go in there alone. Wesley saw my expression and smiled. "I'll come with you." He said polietly. I smiled at him grateful. Turns out, Wesley was a gentlemen-a big one. He didn't say too much or too less. Tired and dizzy i leaned against a tree. Wesley looked at me concerned. "Are you okay?" He asked worried. Now was worried because Wesley was a few inches away from me and my mouth was a few inches away from his very expensive shoes. I knew i would puke soon and i didn't want it to be all over his beautiful shoes. I looked up and lost myself in his dark green eyes that held concern for me. Overwhelmed, i leaned forward until his breath was on my face. He stared at me for a while and then finally pressed his lips against mine. He may have been a gentleman at first but right then, he was very rough. His big lips crushed mine. His hands slipped under my dress and i gasped but too drunk to do anything, i allowed it. My straps of the dress fell off and my bra became a bit visible. I suddenly pushed him away and turned my face. Today's breakfast, lunch and the alcholol all came hurling out of my stomach and thank god, it didn't happen on Wesley's shoes. My brain got clearer and i winced thinking of what i had just done. Why in the world had i kissed Wesley Karter?? I clutched my hands into fists thinking what could have just happened if i hadn't stopped just now! Wesley put a hand on my shoulder and i cringed. I pushed his hand off and stood up. Somehow i managed to pick up the flashlight lying a few feet away from us. "We should go." I muttered walking back to where everyone was. Wesley followed behind quietly. I handed Noelle the flashlight and she quickly thanked me as she set off to look for her lost earring. I gulped and avoided Wesley for the next 10 minutes. Sick and tired of it all, i looked around for Elena but she seemed nowhere to be. How was i suppose to go back now? Noelle walked to me carrying an earring in her hand. "Found it." She said obviously triumpht. I smiled at her weakly. "I wanna go back now." I told her. "Oh." She said. "I could take her." Wesley said walking over. I shivered and my eyes widened. Of all people, Wesley could NOT take me and apparenly Noelle didn't seem very comfortable with that idea either. Stefan who was standing beside Noelle also seemed a bit unsure about Wesley so he stepped up and smiled at Wesley. "Thanks Wesley but i could take her. I was leaving anways." Stefan said. Wesley sighed and nodded. He gave me one last smile before leaving and i just shivered. Noelle smiled at Stefan gratefully who smiled back sweetly. He pecked Noelle on the lips quickly before touching my arm gently to lead me back to school. As we walked quietly through the forest, i became curious of why Noelle and him were so unsure of Wesley. "Why didn't you and Noelle want Wesley to take me back to school?" I asked. He grinned. "You noticed that huh?" He asked stuffing his hands in his pockets. I nodded. "Well. Wesley may seem like a gentleman but trust me Kripa, he is everything but not a gentleman. Wesley's known to have been taken more girls to bed than the any other richest bachelors of Easton. And considering you being in Billings now, it wasn't possible for Wesley to screw you up of all people." Stefan said. Messgae: Wesley was a pervert and he and Noelle cared about me. I smiled at him my heart feeling all warm and gooey. Oh god, i was so high on alcholol. "Thanks." I said sweetly taking his arm to keep from falling. He chuckled. "Woah there. You're very drunk." He muttered amused. I laughed and nodded. Stefan put an arm around me to make sure i didn't fall. I leaned agaisnt his shoulder and sighed as i tried my best to keep from collapsing. I guess i was wrong. I actually did have more friends than i thought. Stefan dropped me off to my room and turned to leave. He helped me lay down and pecked me on the forehead in a friendly way.
The next morning, i groaned clutching my head. I stared at the clock horrified. It was 7:50! How in hell was i going to clean up on time? Noelle walked in my room and smiled. "oh good. You're awake. You're off the hook of cleaning today." She said and walked out. I was shocked and couldn't help but smile. I actually did have friends! I quickly showered and joined everyone for breakfast. "Good morning Kripa!" Damon said nudging me playfully as i got in line for breakfast. I laughed and nudged him back. "Morning Damon." Angad stood behind Damon. "Good morning Angad." I said looking at him. He nodded at me and looked away. I sighed frusterated. He wasn't going to be angry at me for yesterday night was he? That's ridiculous! I carried my tray to the table and sat down. After breakfast Natasha Cunning called me to her room. Confused and curious as to why Natasha would want to talk to me, i went. When i opened the door to her room and stepped in, she had her laptop sitting on her lap. She smiled at me and motioned for me to sit. I sat down and she turned to look at me sighing. "Kripa, do you know who used to live where you live now?" She asked. I shook my head puzzled. "Her name was Isabella Swan and she was my best friend. We were really close and apparently Noelle, Elena and Nuper didn't like her so they got her expelled by tricking her into going offcampus for a party and she got caught. It was all planned by them. I found out a month ago but i couldn't do anything but i'm sure you can. I want you to find some evidence of what they did so i can get them expelled." Natasha said bitterly. I stared at her horrified and shocked. She wanted to me to snoop around my friend's rooms finding evidence of something horrible they did to another girl so Natasha could expell them?! "I'm sorry Natasha. I can't do anything." I said getting up to leave. "Before you leave, you might wanna look at this." Natasha said turning her laptop. A slideshow of pictures of me and Wesley in the forest kissing played across the screen. I gasped shocked. Tears threatened to flow. "If you don't do this for me, i will be forced to email these pictures to every single person in the whole city of Easton. Oh and you should know that once the alumnai and the Council get these pictures, you will be kicked out." Natasha threatened. I gulped. I nodded unable to say anything. She smiled. "Good! You're given 2 weeks." Natasha warned. I slowly walked to my room as the pictures replayed in my head over and over again. What had i done? It was just a drunken mistake and now my whole life was a hanging at an edge because of that mistake. If Noelle found out that i was snooping around her room and i'm sure she would, she'd kill me and if i didn't do this, Natasha would send those horrifying pictures to everyone and i'd be expelled. I'd be kicked out of Easton Academy either way but there had to be a solution. What should i do? Choose to do what Natasha wants me to do and backstab my friends or let myself get humilaiated and expelled?
~**~
I hope you all liked this update! @Nayab: Katherine is in!πŸ˜† And you got some good Stefan-Kripa interaction.πŸ˜‰ Please comment after reading!! Tell me if you'd like a PM! I was going to update earlier but it was raining like hell so the internet was being all crazy with me.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Preview: The Truth.....Feelings Get Stronger......

Love,
~Jot~
Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 13 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Originally posted by: prachiee

great part!!!

omg i hate this idiot noelle....grrr and all the two-faced people in that stupid billings... poor kripa
but then again,,,, angad talked to her nicely....
hehehe
continue soon
great  update
love prachiee
xxxxx

Thank You! πŸ˜†You'll love them soon. You're right. Angad is there for her.😳....Sort of...for a while.πŸ˜† 

Love,
~Jot~
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Originally posted by: angadkripa_fan

i completly loved it ..poor kripa welcome to hell lol
and angad&damon are friends thats awesome my two fav guys i looooove them😍and one question angad's eyes color is dark grey???
anyways cont soon..and i love u for making damon and angad friends

I'm glad you liked it! πŸ˜†Yeah they are friends and they shall stay...or not. You never know.πŸ˜‰ I love them too.πŸ˜† Yes, Angad's eyes are dark grey: In my story.πŸ˜† In real life, he has light brown eyes?πŸ˜• Aww everyone loves me only because of my story and what i'm doing in it.😭 I love you too!πŸ˜†

Love,
~Jot~
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

kripa is facing things like hell..................and the gals are really annoying................angad was sweet.......................cont soon dear.....................

Yeah poor her huh? It'll be over.............soon.πŸ˜† They are but you'll love them..........soon.πŸ˜† But how long will Angad stay sweet?? Kripa is friends with Noelle and she wants to be in Billings and those are the exact things Angad despises the most.πŸ˜‰ I already have.πŸ˜†

Love,
~Jot~
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_KYPH

hey jot gr8 update
i feel sorry 4 kripa 😭
i m glad she found frnds in damon n angad😊
cont soon....

Thanks!! Don't worry, she'll be fine soon.πŸ˜† Damon and Angad: Yeah but they had a reason for being nice to her. Noelle was doing horrible stuff to her and Damon and Angad hate her sooo....and now Kripa is becoming friends with Noelle so things will change.πŸ˜‰

Love,
~Jot~
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Originally posted by: Riddss

heyyy dear,
nice part
thanks for PM.

love
Riddss

Hey! Thanks! No problem.

Love,
~Jot~
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well well well a party and u didn't even invite me..this is really badπŸ˜†

why the girls are so nice to kripa they can't accept her that fast  its really weird i am sure they're planning to do something
and this crazy natacha she wants to avenge her friend and she is blackmailing kripa and forced her to spy on her "SO CALLED" friends
and i wanna know why angad and damon hate Billings that much and if they do why they hang out with billings girls???just bcoz they are rich?