Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: an12345678

I know ... 😆😆😆 in the night, she cares for the family atmosphere, and in the morning, finds it disgusting that no one can make good enough coffee in the house 😆😆😆 If the creator has created one creature like her, he/she ensured that a man is created specially to handle her. 😆

@bold: LMAO so true😆😆.....agar Suhana unique piece hai toh use handle karne ke liye bhi unique piece Ishaan hai👏😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

well if suhana realized her mistake about the bill part whe nishan tells her what if they didn't have money.....she shd apologize to bhabis about that at least...

I agree....she should apologize....but right now, she's only looking at it as a money issue in that she needs to pay the money back to them that they spent on the bill😕😕
Armu4eva thumbnail

well if suhana realized her mistake about the bill part whe nishan tells her what if they didn't have money.....she shd apologize to bhabis about that at least...

Well....suhana came up wit a better solution....when Ishaan talked of the bil amount....Suhana said..that i will go up to the bhabhis n ask them how much they paid n return to them...

LOLz...pehle use.....yeh SORRY kehne layak galti to lage....😆😆😆😆
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
so...It is a must watch episode guys????......
I missed it due to these stupid powercuts!!!!

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Usko Miss Mistake kahi se bhi nazaar nahi aa rahi 😆
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: haaki.b

so...It is a must watch episode guys????......

I missed it due to these stupid powercuts!!!!

Yep, do watch it. It's darn COOL. 😊
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

@bold: LMAO so true😆😆.....agar Suhana unique piece hai toh use handle karne ke liye bhi unique piece Ishaan hai👏😆

Anyone else would have committed suicide by now , fully exasperated ... 😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
n m so happy that Today finally mera BP down ho gaya hai...😆

Iss ladki se to main..theekse naraz bhi nahi reh sakti.......godddddd.....

Haaki...totally agree wit An....its a must watch...u will very light after two days of tension...
AreYaar thumbnail
Finally finished watching the epi.....the last I-S scene was good too with Ishaan making Suhana pause and think about whether SHE herself knows what kind of coffee she likes and to take it further if she even knows what she wants in life.....That threw Suhana off for a bit....but she rebounded later on and retorted saying, "Does HE know what he wants in life?"....loved the change in bg music there and the way Ishaan half glances back at her for a bit before sighing and shaking his head as well.

So looks like the bhabhis deliberately made bad coffee and juice for Suhana.....lol....the plan's in motion....more fireworks to come next week I guess....haha
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Returning the money back to bhabhis.....suhana ka jawab nahi!!! it's like rubbing on the wounds...she really has no brains!!!!😆

but yes untill she realizes it's a blunder, no point in saying sorry also.

Suhana maiyaa ki jai ho!!!!!!  Bhawaan ne bahut fursat mein yeh piece banaya hai.....piece nahi masterpiece!
Edited by Anshu_A - 13 years ago