Celebrity Fan Clubs

!!Aamna Shariff --Gorgeous Diva's FC !! - Page 3

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sweet_Aamna

ye kya han jab kool search kar kar k jan nikal gai to aamna kool se nikal gaiπŸ˜•

very true............ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.................now lets see wat aamna has in store 4 us..........all we can do is wait........... 😊..................
whatever happened with KOOL...................but this reporter stated same thing ..........what i said.......that its unfair from shilpa's part............she immediately changed her statements..... 😑 😑😑 😑.....................less than in 15 days....same actress was very good 4 her.....& now she is bad....... ....not that we desperately wanted to see aamna...along with her handsome husband........ 🀒......but atleast shilpa should have been professional enough......... to say that things didn't worked out & aamna is not working in the film.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bia_Ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wah puri yaar kya kam kiya hai tum ney
arz kiya hai kya kam kiya hai tum ney
jo bhi kiya hai labawab kiya hai tum ney
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Bia_Ansari thumbnail
1 tarhan se acha hi hai aamna ko moto k sath kam nahi krna parey ga wo moto or us ki wife moti😑
Bia_Ansari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajeevlicious

Shilpa: Keep it Kool

Kool, the second home production of Golden Star Ganesh and wife Shilpa, has lost its Bollywood flavour. Former TV actress and Aao Wish Karein star Aamna Shariff, who was supposed to make her Sandalwood debut in the film that also stars Ganesh, has been dropped from the project in favour of Sana Khan.

The director (Mussanje) Mahesh felt that Aamna wouldn't suit the role of a college student, and I thought he made sense," says Shilpa.

Isn't casting the producer's prerogative? "My product has to be good, even if we have to make some last-minute decisions and drastic changes. It's risky if the director is unsure about the heroine even before we start," says Shilpa.

So, how did Sana score over Aamna? "When we decided to change the heroine, I met Sana on Tuesday. She's done a couple of Tamil films with Simbu and Bharath, and she's also doing a couple of Telugu movies, one of which is with Kalyan Ram. She's also a good dancer, which will be an advantage in the role she's playing in Kool," says Shilpa. The shoot for Kool starts today, and Shilpa will join the cast and crew in Ooty tomorrow.

Sana is quite excited about bagging the project, which will mark her entry into Kannada films. "Ganesh is a big star in Sandalwood. Moreover, he's teaming up with cameraman R Rathnavelu, who's one of the best in India. It's worth it when you get an opportunity to work with a great team. That's when you will make an impact," she says.

But Sana now faces the daunting task of getting used to a new city and learning a new language. "I faced the same situation before I entered the Tamil and Telugu film industries. Today, they all like my work and I've been offered some good films. The same goes for Sandalwood. I'll make sure that I give this my 100 per cent and make sure I woo Sandalwood audiences, too," she says.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Shilpa-Keep-it-Kool/articleshow/6195908.cms

thanks r the info faru
Bia_Ansari thumbnail
hi puri lovely + fab front pageπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Edited by Sweet_Aamna - 13 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
exactly..... ....... itna dukh nahi ho raha....that she is not doing KOOL..................agar koi hindi film hoti with a popular actor tab dukh bhi hota .......... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..............humne to ganesh ka aaj tak naam bhi nahi suna tha....atleast i have not heard of him........ πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›............the only bad thing that happened is we missed the chance to see her on screen..... 😭
πŸ˜†
-purnima- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sweet_Aamna

hi puri lovely + fab front pageπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

thank u.......... ab lovely princess ka FC lovely apne aap ban jayega........so credit to the princess herself........... πŸ˜ƒ
Bia_Ansari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Puri_2711

exactly..... ....... itna dukh nahi ho raha....that she is not doing KOOL..................agar koi hindi film hoti with a popular actor tab dukh bhi hota .......... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..............humne to ganesh ka aaj tak naam bhi nahi suna tha....atleast i have not heard of him........ πŸ˜›............the only bad thing that happened is we missed the chance to see her on screen..... 😭
πŸ˜†

han is se zayada or kuch nahi khoya hum ney just a change it's ok aamna don't worry every thing will be alright we r with u in every condition 😊
Edited by Sweet_Aamna - 13 years ago
Bia_Ansari thumbnail
guys back to daily rotten wohi old topics ko search karna is umeed mein k kuch neya mil jae
rajeevlicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Puri_2711

thanx ..................... πŸ€—
but kaunsi nahi dikh rahi.........πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• .......... i guess....last wali ITA wali nahi dikh rahi hogi...........coz mujhe bhi nahi dikh rahi............ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...............
tell me which one is not visible...........

modern mitika wali pic and uske baad aloo chaat wali pics (all three one after other) arent visible..