MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So just because Ragini gives birth the moment Sadhna dies,her child would be the new Sadhna- Sorry,but that's crap!
It sounds like the twist in Om Shanti Om movie! For God's sake..Keep away aatma,booth-preth etc! It sounds horrible!
Bidaai is supposed to be realistic!!!!

Simi,Bidaai is 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

main to yahi chahti hoon ki ranveer jaa raha hai to ragini bhi chali jaye agar aisa hua to main bahut khush hongi
MagixX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashrozia

So just because Ragini gives birth the moment Sadhna dies,her child would be the new Sadhna- Sorry,but that's crap!

By this I mean- The story line is crap!
MagixX thumbnail
Better yet,why not kill all the 4 and end Bidaai? It's not going to attract any more followers this way! Better finish it off!! Atleast,we'd be spared of this crap!
downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It sounds like the twist in Om Shanti Om movie! For God's sake..Keep away aatma,booth-preth etc! It sounds horrible!
Bidaai is supposed to be realistic!!!!

Simi,Bidaai is 😳

But even as per articles its just an 8 year leap. Pata nahin yeh beti being Sadhna wali baat kisne inke mann main daal di. Sara doesnt look 8 years old to me.

They r just creating hype. Ragini will definitely die and Kinshuk as we all know is leaving.
Parul was also crying badly in SBB. And Sara has confirmed on FB that she is not leaving Bidaai.
So if both sisters are not leaving, why would she cry and say will miss Sara so much.
 because parul is leaving
But I guess jab tak leap nahin ho jaata nd sab khud dekh nahin lete, woh nahin manenge.

MagixX thumbnail
When did Parul cry about missing Sara? Was it after the message on FB? Or before?
downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

When did Parul cry about missing Sara? Was it after the message on FB? Or before?

Today on SBB. And Sara wrote on FB before sometime.
MagixX thumbnail
Maybe she mightn't have known then..SBB segments are recorded ones I think?
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

Sadhna will die. Both Ragini and Sadhna are pregnant and will have daughters. Ragini's daughter is named Tamanna, Sadhna's is named Khushi. Sadhna will die a few days after her daughter is born, and that day, Ragini will give birth.

Kinshuk Mahajan, who played Ranvir is leaving the show and being replaced.

Not to forget, they said if Ragini get a son, then named Tusshar.........

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: ragvir101

But even as per articles its just an 8 year leap. Pata nahin yeh beti being Sadhna wali baat kisne inke mann main daal di. Sara doesnt look 8 years old to me.

They r just creating hype. Ragini will definitely die and Kinshuk as we all know is leaving.
Parul was also crying badly in SBB. And Sara has confirmed on FB that she is not leaving Bidaai.
So if both sisters are not leaving, why would she cry and say will miss Sara so much.
 because parul is leaving
But I guess jab tak leap nahin ho jaata nd sab khud dekh nahin lete, woh nahin manenge.

@Bold: Who said that Parul is leaving? 😕