Shamaldas-Akashi combination grip the show & TRP

palampur thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hai friends... initially  though i couldn't accept shamal's character, recently i could see the remarkable perfomance of shamaldas...also the sudden change in the trps...i think this is greatly complimented by  akashi-shamaldas jodi & also to their superb acting...hats off to them...they grip me  to my seat and could n't  take my eyes off them..especially shamal...sometimes wish could hate him but when think about his acting he's taking things to real...what an acting...so do akasi...she has that spark in her eyes ....they both are the ones extremely good in the show...what do u think guys????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mightymouse thumbnail
Agree but i think the loss of smriti will drop the ratings...
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree.
They both are very good with their expressions..and shamar is one step ahead...
Dwipavati thumbnail
They both are excellent and they compliment each other really well!
it certainly is a boost to the TRP's
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just love their chemistry! Both the actors are beyond superb!

Manoj Mishra is just mindblowing as Shamardas and Adaa Khan complements him beautifully! Their fights are both hilarious yet dramatic! Yesterday's episode was really, really good! They are without doubt the best actors in this show and all their scenes together are absolutely rivetting!

Edited by poppy2009 - 13 years ago
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally people are appreciating them! 😊

There fights are just so interesting to watch, because it's not just verbal stuff its things that they do as well. Both Akashi and Shamaldas's actors are amazing, thanks to them the show is where it is now!
afghan-princess thumbnail

Yes, i do agree with everyone . I actually love watching their scens .. i like Purva mihir too but not as much as i adore this couple. They are like tom and jerry hhahahah... Akashi is my favourite character and the girl who is playing akashi is doing a brilliant job... I wonder how their hatret will blossom to love.... I cant wait for that day . way to go Shamar and Akashiiiiii

Edited by afghan-princess - 13 years ago
beeangel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You are absolutely right about them. They are doing great and better job than any other actor or actress in this show. I love their as a couple.

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ya absolutely rite  dear!!!!they both r worth-watching now a dayys....very good going..both acting is superb specially shamaldas....and trp's r going high also coz of them.....
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you guys are actually supporting this Jodi? this good for nothing shamaldas forced akashi into marriage by threatening her with acid, and ruined akashi's life. you guys think they should fall in love? shamaldas might be sorry later but showing an actual relationship between these two is just disgusting. I love them as actors and think that they do a brilliant job but I don't want to see them as a romantic couple.