Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

I agree Suhana doesn;t behave this way purposely...but ignorance is not an excuse for all mistakes. Once or twice you can get away saying she didn't realise. But every time???

@Laxmi Selfish ppl are not only those who behave badly intentionally. People who cannot think of others' feelings, people who cannot put other's before own self are also selfish. When it comes to her own enjoyment, Suhana cannot think beyond it...then nobody matters...and THAT is selfish

Right that I what I think too..She is selfish…at times…I think living with Ishan just to prove something to Sid is her selfishness

choco.bub thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah but I guess, Suhana is learning her lesson for being immature , i just hope that she gets out of this soon , its depressing to see Suhana soo sad

vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suhana is a careless person but I refuse to think that she is selfish. She has childlike innocence. As Badi Maa says "Woh dard ko padthi hai". Her feelings are delicate like a flower and very genuine.

R&Ds anger is justified but not their actions. Who is more matured of the three? R&D!!! Suhana is immature coz she has never been corrected before by her dad. Suhana ko sahi aur galat ki pehchan karaye tho thab na usse samajh mein aayaga? Isn't there something called "communication" which people can use to resolve misunderstandings?

I totally agree that Suhana was wrong. But then what happened to R&D's intelligence? They have to act in such a way that Suhana ko sabak mile aur feelings bhi hurt na ho...

As Leo put it in her post, they have taken it to an extreme of not letting anybody in the house talk to Suhana...
In that case, why did they not tell the elder members of the family what Suhana did the same day??? Then the whole family would have dealt with Suhana's gair zammidaari harkat. And later Rajini blames Badi Maa for scolding them..

In today's epi also, Rajini vented out her real frustration about AC by saying "Hamari saas tho hamen AC lagake nahi degi"... why would she not say that to Badi herself? today they crossed all limits..  I feel R&D are exploiting Suhana's innocence and covering up their own mistakes... just my POV.
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kuls11

I do agree with you' 'She staked her life but then she staked Ishan life too. She was ready to leave him just after marriage but then because top prove something to Sid she didn't. She is going to hurt IShan big time because he is now seriously involved with her whereas for her its just Sid quote. If she was really not selfish she would have left Ishan right after marriage so that he can live his life. She is not at all living there for anyone love in Kashyap house just living there to prove that she is marriage material. Wheere Badi Maa and Radha bua are living in this illusion  that's its their love which is main binding factor for her with family. Don't you think this is more than carelessness rather more  on selfish side to get involved with family member emotions just to prove something to 3rd person.  This act's of her I really define pure selfishness. If  tomorrow she don't have to prove anything to Sid she will leave everyone without thinking about their feelings and this classifies as selfish'. but definitely I find her selfish sometimes'

Very well expressed👏👏👏👏 Suhana has put Ishaan's life & happiness at stake by deciding to stay there. She stays in his house, wants him to change according to her, doesn't think twice before spending his money...but does she take him as her husband??? I don't think so. She wants all the privileges of being his 'official' wife, but no responsibility. Even if he just comes & talks abt his day at office she bites his head off😕 Sorry guys...but if they don't soon improve Suhana's behavior, I am gonna turn anti-Suhana!

To prove a point to Sid, she is spoiling so many lives...destroying so many hopes. Its not done.

Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

Very well expressed👏 Suhana has put Ishaan's life & happiness at stake by deciding to stay there. She stays in his house, wants him to change according to her, doesn't think twice before spending his money...but does she take him as her husband??? I don't think so. She wants all the privileges of being his 'official' wife, but no responsibility. Even if he just comes & talks abt his day at office she bites his head off😕 Sorry guys...but if they don't soon improve Suhana's behavior, I am gonna turn anti-Suhana!

To prove a point to Sid, she is spoiling so many lives...destroying so many hopes. Its not done.

i am right now little bit aginst her. I was reaaly disappointed with her due to her behaviour with bhabhis...and today with Ishan....leaving him alone there...But yes she was more funny than irritating today....i  dont think so there will be any drastic change in her character....because that's the essence of this show....but now she is quite annoying for me....for her selfish attitute...