Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Future story - so called twists and turns!

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The upcoming tracks are easily predictable (from my point of view)

1. As per the promo - Avtar tells ammaji rangeeli is lying..she suggests let the doctor conduct tests (I am sure Rangeeli being what she is will get her way out of this as well..else she would be thrown out of the haveli for lying to ammaji) ..So Chanda, Rangeeli both pregnant (rangeeli acts and chanda is for real) at the time of delivery Chanda gives birth to a BOY and Rangeeli swaps it with a girl and tell the boy is her's...rest you can imagine the drama and crying..

2. Santosh will be pregnant (courtesy the one night stand with her ex boyfriend) But ammaji and all others will think its due to the night spent with Raghav (according to them) some misunderstandings again between Raghav and Sia..Some more crying and drama...

3. Eventually Sia will also be pregnant - courtesy today's suhag raat...and a gut feeling she would bear a girl child..Hopefully by then they bring Amba back to save the girl child...

4.Then there is Jhumar - Dheeraj love story - that will bring the same Gothra issue again back to the scene..

5. Another track - The new girl Gunja, Gaji and Sunehri love/hate triangle !

Ok.. thats it for now ! All this will easily take around 4-6 months or may be even more !!! so if any of this happens you know where you read it first :P

ENJOY!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishani26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg......exactly wht i was thinkign will all happen............Rangeeli will definitely swap babies, then theres Santosh who will definitely get preggers as well as Sia and then stupid gaji drama..........i think Amba sud be back preety soon to help out for Chanda's baby this time......i feel so bad for poor soul Chanda 😭😭😭
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very true yaar divya..yehi hone wala hai..bt i think the guy playing dheeraj jas left the show..sum other thread mentioned tht..so maybe jhumar ka track itni jaldi nahi hoga..bt the rest,bang on..
Vishani26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

B4 wedding....santosh was in love with this guy who was her brothers' friend or smthing......but Santosh's wedding gets fixed with Jogi and therefore the lovers dont unite. Then after, when Santosh ran away................he ended up finding her and there we go with the reason of Santosh's future pregnancy :D lol

daddyangel29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wish cvs handle coming tracks with some common sense and need no misunderstanding between rasia .................
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i agree dat rangili"ll defntly do sumthing 2 save her from being thrown out of da haveli. but  she shud got caught while swapping children & whole of her truth shud also cum in front of da family.👍🏼

but there shud b no misunderstanding btn raghav & sia.i hope santosh tell sia abt her bf.