Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
^^ hun, dmg na?
i know. ruined!
i dont want geet and maan to end up like armaan and ridhima :(
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This storyline is very unique and the creatives have done an amazing job ever since the inception of the show. Keep it up I would say because we are just loving it.
Tomiko thumbnail

*Jhappis* given where they are due.

Geet is an awesome show and I couldn't be more happier to be a viewer!😃
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
YUP... they done very well...i think they sud reveal mystry of brothers  relation very soon...there r some con fusing scene....otherwise superb!!! they give us awsome chemestry lyk maan & geet.... keep rocking....👏
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 for CVs of Geet.

They have done a great job keeping us glued till now.... but Maaneet needs to happen soon for that to happen Maans misunderstanding about Brij and Gurvinder needs to be resolved soon,.... before Geet pregs, Maan-Dev brothers revelation.
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
my cautious verdict..
so far so good...
like the pace...like the twists...hope..all is well ahead as well...
Maaneet thumbnail
i love the cv pace and the storyline now (basically maan and geet!!)!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hats off to the creatives...they have done an awesome job thus far....I really hope they continue in the same vein.....
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
creative R doing excellent job. They r diffrent 4rm other shows creative. I love da show v much .Itz story .Charctors ,chemistry .dialogues. Dresses everything iz fabolus. I watch da show regularly. I love da .
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

You read my mind gal.....I mean, there hasnt been an episode or a scene that I havent loved...Every thing fits so well...Every dialogue and scene, just fits the jig-saw puzzle.....I have never felt an episode dragged or a scene immaterial or a dialogue out of place......This is the first serial, where I did not clench my hands on CVs or missed an episode because the story wasnt gng anywhere......Its a daily soap- 5 days a week, yet every episode is rocking....CVs make sure they give us dessert everyday - initially with beautiful Dev-geet scenes (lets sccept it , we loved them) and now, loads and loads of Maan-Geet eyelocks....

I just hope, its not too soon to praise CVs...till now they have done a wonderful job and havent disappointed us.....I hope they maintain this in  future else I would be very disheartened!!

==================

Dittooo here..

Thanks you saved my time typing the same :)