Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Mallika113

OMG, so many ambulances will be called in tomorrow to save all the girls here from hyperventilation🤣

Did u watch todays episode??? *drums the finger on the table*....bolo bolo tell tell??
check the episode, check the precap.....then we will talk about arranging a bed for u in the Maan hospital.... 🤣

*makes a bed for Mallika in the Maan hospital*...yahaan aajaana kal.... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Did u watch todays episode??? *drums the finger on the table*....bolo bolo tell tell??
check the episode, check the precap.....then we will talk about arranging a bed for u in the Maan hospital.... 🤣

*makes a bed for Mallika in the Maan hospital*...yahaan aajaana kal.... 🤣 🤣 🤣

Of course I saw it today😃   Now that our Maan is so hot and bothered, I can't miss a moment of it😆 What Maan hospital,   I actually work in a hospital🤣    Hopefully, tomorrow I will still be able to post after my hyperventilation upon seeing our angry young man kickboxing and blowing off some steam🤣
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Of course I saw it today😃 Now that our Maan is so hot and bothered, I can't miss a moment of it😆 What Maan hospital, I actually work in a hospital🤣    Hopefully, tomorrow I will still be able to post after my hyperventilation upon seeing our angry young man kickboxing and blowing off some steam🤣

u dnt know about Maan hospital??

We inaugrated a hospital on Maan''s name.....*DD gets up from hospital bed, holds the clutches and in the patient gown goes for inaugration*....The hospital is especially for all Maan's fans, who keep falling down, fainting everyday........*DD cuts the thread and then falls down hyperventilating again*

The main diseases cured here are, Hyperventilation, Palpitations, heart attacks....momentary memory lapse (after seeing Maan), Stamerring and Amnesia (where only Maan is remembered, rest of the world is - Mein-Kahaan-hoon state)

u work in a hospital??? then resign kar lo.....There is dearth of docs in Maan hospital.....
*gives a white coat and CPR equipment to Mallika*.....Lo....Kaam par lag jaao.....Kal baad aane waali hai..... 🤣
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
DD,  you are so funny😆   Well, I will be glad to check in to Mann Hospital if I can see Dr. Maan everyday for my ailments😆😆   He is years younger than me, but who cares😆 After all , it is the age of the cougar woman😃
Dancingdoll thumbnail

DD, you are so funny😆 Well, I will be glad to check in to Mann Hospital if I can see Dr. Maan everyday for my ailments😆😆 He is years younger than me, but who cares😆 After all , it is the age of the cougar woman😃

Dr.Maan ke glimpses mil saakte hain....He updates every morning to the hospital staff.....

rest of the time, He is busy with me.....u see, yesterday, I gave my bed to some other patient who was very serious.....Loss of breadth....Amnesia etc ho gaya tha bechari ko....Baar baar chilla rahi thi "Biceps-Maan"....."Biceps-Maan"....The hospital was full and I thought she needed immediate attention....since, I have a permanent booking here, I gave my bed to her and took the bed in Dr.Maan's private chamber.....secret door hai that leads to a BR, from his cabin.....There I keep him busy.....jab hi he wants to attend another patient, I start deep hyperventilations aur woh phir mere paas aa jaata hai.............. 😆 .....so, slim chances but morning morning, u can check him out.... 🤣

*gets inside Maan's cabin and peeps outsiode to ensure Mallika is not following*....ahhh!! thank god....Usne dekha nahi....Other patients mein busy rahegi and I can do all the ...*thinks about Maan's bare chest*....do all the nam nam.....🤣 🤣 🤣
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
maan shirtless thanks Dangles for pointing out

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maan Shirtless omg omg omg omg🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

mallu
AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great post yaar! *hugs*

I AM SHOCKED BREATHLESS AND REALLY REALLY HIT HARD WITH THE MAAN FEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😆 Anyways from FORMALS ---> TOPLESS oo la la! *faints*

THIS GUY IS DRIVING ME INSANE!
I am soooooo looking forward to tonight's episode.

His soooooooooo HOT HOT HOT!!!!

Enjoy the pics everyone!

~ Anju
MAAN ROCKS! ~
and Yes I am proud to say "I am a MAAN MANIAC hit with MAAN FEVER!"
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1414206

StayStrong thumbnail
 omg omg omg omg omg anju😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲let me check my pulse🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

mallu
AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

omg omg omg omg omg anju😲let me check my pulse🤣

mallu

Looks like we need to send a special MAAN Ambulance immediately your way 🤣
StayStrong thumbnail
yeah maan is really rich he must have opened a hospital too for girls only🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mallu