Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman w/ his whole family - RARE PICS! :) - Page 4

waterlily_126 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
that is g8 news.. media is really corrupted, they just want what is best for them... something should be done abt them.. i also read that when salman and the whole dus ka dum team couldn't figure out the answers to one of the Q related to cricket.. salman contacted azar, sangeeta bf..
i thought that was sweeet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
got picS it makes me feel happy .... arbaz is goodlooking guy ...
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman posted this yesterday night on twitter.

---------

Me my sis n my bro in law - http://twitpic.com/1xwgw0
Edited by rhea_6 - 13 years ago
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The youngest sister (Alvira) doesn't look like her brothers at all!!! 😕

Sallu is by far the most handsome of all the Khan Brothers! He looks so much like his Mom!
rhea_6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poppy2009

The youngest sister (Alvira) doesn't look like her brothers at all!!! 😕

Sallu is by far the most handsome of all the Khan Brothers! He looks so much like his Mom!

Sohail is the youngest actually.Alvira looks like Arbaaz. a lot.Salman does not look like his siblings at all.Or are you talking about Arpita who is the youngest of them all??? She is adopted.

Sal thinks Arbaaz is the most handsome.N everyone in Khan family thought it would be ARbaaz who would make it big in films.

Salman says that he himself didnt know what his future would be like,he went and auditioned for MPK coz his uncle told him to n at that time they were not well off, he didn't even have money for taxi so he had to borrow that amount.
Edited by rhea_6 - 13 years ago
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, I was talking about Arpita! No wonder, she looks very different from the others! Alivra is married to Atul Agnihotri, isn't it?

Arbaaz is good-looking but not as much as Salman!
rhea_6 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poppy2009

Yeah, I was talking about Arpita! No wonder, she looks very different from the others! Alivra is married to Atul Agnihotri, isn't it?

Arbaaz is good-looking but not as much as Salman!

Thought so.Arpita is adopted,she stays with Salman n her parents n is 22 yrs old.Yes,Alvira is married to Atul.Salman posted a pic yest on twitter.

Arpita joined twitter when Salman joined.This is what she tweeted on Sal when ppl asked her abt him-

----

@arpitakhan He is the best brother and son any family can ask for.. He loves us more than anything in this world.. For him family comes first.

Chahat17 thumbnail
thanks for sharing..good collection of pictures from salman's personal life.

salman said in an interview, " he will make a good father..but he is not sure about being a good husband" perhaps..that explains why he is so not keen on getting married...otherwise..he would have a family of his own as well. i hope he doesn't die as a bachelor..he is already 45...not much time left on his side.. :/