Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rashi85

hahahahahhahaa super duper post ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

and where is my name.......hmphh ๐Ÿ˜ก

u dun need my permission to put my name in der ๐Ÿ˜†

I added it dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Ok Guys what do you guys think is the most evil plot hatched by the Tapni ?
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Marriage on the rocks:

Veer: "Come on Taps let's fly you off to US - on our way to the Amazon forest, where you belong!"

Taps: "I'll be back for you with a vengeance!"

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey cluelass,u had posted these on the veeya thread???they must have gotten an infarction yaar..great pics man..
Anurulz thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Ok Guys what do you guys think is the most evil plot hatched by the Tapni ?

most evil!!tht requires thinking..i guess the photos of veerich in tap's room for vansh and of course the bride swapping..and kid taps leavin the kid ichha jungle mein..see this is very difficult..even the whole divorce farce followed by emotional blackmail..actually i cnt decide..i dnt remember all also..maybe we can have a poll on it..after putting all the stuff they have done,together..honestly i dnt remember everything..
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

most evil!!tht requires thinking..i guess the photos of veerich in tap's room for vansh and of course the bride swapping..and kid taps leavin the kid ichha jungle mein..see this is very difficult..even the whole divorce farce followed by emotional blackmail..actually i cnt decide..i dnt remember all also..maybe we can have a poll on it..after putting all the stuff they have done,together..honestly i dnt remember everything..

Yes yaar Tapni is a super talented lot when it comes to Plotting & scheming na. May we we can count then and record here for all to remember
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omggg...the pics on pg 3 r hilariousssssss ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Anurulz thumbnail
ya..we shud put all of their individual and group evill deeds together by contributing..
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi85

omggg...the pics on pg 3 r hilariousssssss ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes Great work cluelass ๐Ÿ˜Š
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Oh it opened finally๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..grt job friends๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...I m definitely in here...plss add my name too๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I guess viewers r missing Nani-Tappy scenes..so the trps r dipping๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..mayb we can suggest some grt TapNi scenes out here..like Nani-Tappu's next plan of action to seduce Sid๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜›