Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey vijaya.....just see tapsi thread......i want your comments on something....
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

B-haveli also i doubt ...they might both land up in b- haveli again ....some wierd circumstances will be shown .....as producers have to spend again for a brand new set...πŸ˜†

Rohit said on FB that Veer and Tapu r leaving the B-toons but may be they will return in few days itself πŸ˜† After all there is a limit to jhelo Tapu baba na πŸ˜†
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

but will veeya go...i dont think so ..
probably sid would come in and stop taps from leaving ...
and this particular drama will be dragged now for another whole week ...

i don't care a damn whether VeeYa leaves or not...all i care is i want sid to give a nightmare to tapwater and make her loose her sleep....torture mentally that she thinks and thinks and becomes mad.....she needs to taste her own medicine right....i wonder where the hell is sid
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

I think they will just leave d B-Haveli but wont go to US.
Our Tapsi loves each other too much na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Match made in heaven πŸ˜ƒ

true well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘

do badan ek jaan😳😳😳😳

now she going to loose her sleep because of her sweetheart sid....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Mages thumbnail

exactly hamara pyara sid rokega ...tap ko us jaane se ...who in turn might stop veer too ..

just waiting for sid to put some action...can't waitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

Rohit said on FB that Veer and Tapu r leaving the B-toons but may be they will return in few days itself πŸ˜† After all there is a limit to jhelo Tapu baba na πŸ˜†

jhelo tapwater needs alot of guts and people like veer can never tolerate her for one second...poori zindagi chodo na yaar....

well VeeYa leaving...i hope we have some light romantic moments of VanCha...i am tired with all this accusation...vansh becoming insane....and ichcha tolerance goddess
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chi chi chi chi chi!!!!!!!!!!!!! sid can go to hell as far as im concerned veeya leaving the btoons is a dream come true for me!!! separated from ichha tapu will finally start sudhrofying! this is exactly what I want! as for vansh...hes gone overboard now!!! im SHOCKED he still had drugs in his room!🀬
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i don't care a damn whether VeeYa leaves or not...all i care is i want sid to give a nightmare to tapwater and make her loose her sleep....torture mentally that she thinks and thinks and becomes mad.....she needs to taste her own medicine right....i wonder where the hell is sid

exactly ... for me veer with taps doesnt even exsist ...as they are not a couple ...by law or by any means ..
taps should have nightmares with sid ..but where do the cv disappear him ..
just waiting for taps to have 1000 volts ka jhatka of her life..and she should in return leave veer for ever ...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
veeya are gonna be together...see there is a rishta between them...even if he really didnt like to veer has accepted her forever by putting sindoor in her maang! thats not a joke even! its serious!!! and i reckon that scene as well as all those veeya pics posted prove that the cvs are gonna make veeya a couple! now if they go away that can FINALLY start happening!
nutmeg7 thumbnail
arre vijaya....ab se toh tapasya ki raatein sid ke baaton se suhani hongi........sid nahi toh baatein sahi...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ