Never thought I'd say this.. - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Arushi is a gurl with real guts!!! She was so worried abt her didi that she went straight to her sister without telling the family. I wish prof had come after arushi finsihed her talk with pratigya atleast the matter would be in black and white!!

As we earlier predicted baba is the one who can save prof and his family from this snake - angad.Now for sure baba will go to the bottom of this matter and get angadwa kicked out for good but wht happens of Kriya - remains to be seen!

..Bebolove.. thumbnail
totally agree with uuu😊

td_dhoom thumbnail
finally arushi got her senses back and she stand for her sister....bravo girl👏
but nothing appears to be going right spl with angad and sucksena,The worst part? No one gets it, even though they might claim to unless and until prat or krishnaa knows the truth.

Shyamji is one unpredictable soul....koi inhe tel lene bhejo
🤣 🤣

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shayam ji, should talk to his daughter, he is thinking so low of her, that is what family is all about.But he is under lots of stress and this is how he is dealing with it.not good for a professor, soon he may gave up chai for alcohol.
shonaveer thumbnail
Its high time now n i wanna se kriya together. Really want all the misunderstandings to end
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rahm

but today Aroushi made sense when she said that they should tell Prats about Angad and his plan.
I never thought I will praise Aarushi, but girl I loved her today! 👏 👏 👏

Shyamji was so silly. What if she does something to herself..? 🤢 That's the faith he has in his daughter? If Prats were to do anything, she'd have done it after the incident.
Jab bure din aate hain to budhii brahasht ho jaati hai! 😆
Translated: Mind's processor stops working in bad days!
🤣 Hence such reaction by shyamji! 😉
I hope Krishna starts poking around and finds out the truth and saves her family.. maybe that way Prats will completely melt for Krishna.
He should only if the saxenas will show some some some gratitude this time yaar! 😊 If not, then let the saxenas handle their problem on their own! I wonder wht kinda son Adarsh is? He is like his father's tail! He never thinks for solutions, just follows his father and gets angery n jumps on ppl when he thinks he has not done enough to show his concern! 😆

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: td_dhoom

finally arushi got her senses back and she stand for her sister....bravo girl👏
but nothing appears to be going right spl with angad and sucksena,The worst part? No one gets it, even though they might claim to unless and until prat or krishnaa knows the truth.

Shyamji is one unpredictable soul....koi inhe tel lene bhejo
🤣 🤣

either that, or he is better off buying vegetables for house! 😆 Ye problem shoblem inse handle nahin hooti! 😆 Solution saamne hain and unko nahin dikh raha! 
Arre send dadi1 to Angad's place for a day! Itni galiyaan sunayegi ki Angadwa sar pe pair rakh ke Allahabad se furrrrrrrr ho jaayega! 🤣