Frequent Posters

zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Love Daya and Abhijit's diving gear...😊
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Man..! I am Liking the episode..! I mean.. Abhi Nd Daya sir together Underwater..! :D WOW finally they are together again..! ( 1. WOW Abhi sir abhi abhi Goli lag k uthe and hez started Underwater Searching and all.. HatZ OFF* :D   2. HOw coem samundar mein underwtaer hamesha yehi dono jaate hai :P ) jo Bhi ho i Toh Love It..! :D 😃 😃 Cant stop smiling..1 Secondly Aaj Sachin Nahi Hai.. and SurPrISE I NOtICED It.!!! Tabhi Toh Abhi sir Gaye.. warna zabardasti Daya sir k sath woh Ghus Jata..!! :D Well I am finding IT Real GOOD..!! ABHi Daya sir.. YOu Rawk..! Made my Day..1 :)
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
WOW aaj abhi sir toh is there Continuosly.. Hope he stays there Like that..! :D
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey, where is everyone yaar? Did ppl forget that there is CID today? I think you and me are the only ones watching, Somu...
Edited by zerry123 - 13 years ago
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm waiting for someone to upload on youtube 😆
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I liked d episode... It was gud but i wont say it was d best! Phir bhi, i wud say it was gud, atleast better than yesterday's episode, i think... Thats y i'm happy!!!!!! 😃 😃
Well, i loved d first scene specially wen our ROCKING Duo went Underwater... I was feeling like to jump n dance at that time to c both of them together aur woh bhi like this... 🥳
At last we got our SUPER COP Abhijeet BACK IN ACTION... He was present in maximum scenes!!! For this, I'm soooooooo happy!!!! 😃 😃   
Goli lagne k baad bhi aise underwater jana... is WOW!!! Hats off to him yaar!!!! 👏 👏 👏
But lil bit disappointment hai kyuki Daya aur Tasha k scenes bohot kam dekhne ko mila... Specially Tasha!!! 😔 😔
But at d same time... i'm happy k sachin k scenes bohot kam the, Humare Super Cop Abhi har scenes mein the aur Humare FANTASTIC DUO Abhi-Daya k scenes bhi the... For all this, I'm smiling!!!! 😃 😃 😃
Overall it was a pretty gud episode!!! Much better than yesterday's one!!! For this, Thumbs up to d director!!!! 👍🏼 👍🏼

Edited by bidz.abhi.daya - 13 years ago
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not bad episode..like Daya and Abhi nderwater...First part I was waching bhagte bhegte...kyoki pak aur India match was exiting...and INdia won...gr8 victory...thanks soney for break...story was good but it wasn't developed...after half part it's getting boring..but sachin kam dikhai diya..gr8...tasha ko tappd marane ke liye laya gaya...Kajal mein kuvh dum nahi hein..
AAj kajal ke awaz ko kya hogaya...it was pathatic like Lavanya....but love to watch when she was investigating with vivek with under the swimmig pool...
Abhi was rocking...Daa ko etan akaam nahi mila....fredy also good...forensic scene was ok...sometime getting out of the suject but vaha director ne control kiya
over all it was average episode...apana signature campaign successfl hogaya hein...so much improvement still story,directon,presentation very weak..we can say bad...there were confusion...nt executed properly...boss achhi story likhane pe dhyan rakhiye..
aakhir mein s college ke lab mein aaj to puri army khadi thi...kyo...unnecessary hein hein army...plz esaka kuch karao.
agale week mein mahaepisode dekhana hein aahat...baapare kya hoga hamara??🤢

anu_jha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi. i m anupama. sorry for jumping in the middle. i was  resisting myself from joining this cid forum from past few days. but now , no more. i like cid very much.  actually my whole family likes it. i know about this show from the day one. i was very excited when the airing of cid was announced. i was in 6th standard at that time. i remember, when i was watching the first episode, i really got scared after knowing that there is a poison which kills instantly. it was cynide. then i left it midway. but i became restless after that. i wanted to know what happened at the end.then in school i asked my friend about its ending. and then she told me what happened.

after that cid became a part of our life. though, i'm not a consistent watcher of this show, but i still like it.

sorry for jumping in the middle. actually i don't know where to start. so, sorry.

i'll start my discusiions, when the ppl of this forum will allow me and accept me
Edited by anujha - 13 years ago
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hello Anupama. This is Priya. Welcome to our forum 🤗
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Are no body taking interest this week..yes...this week is very disappointing...no gr8 story...concept were good but were not developed and execute badly..but happy for some positive changes.but still the story agar story achhi nahi hogi to future problem ho sakata hein...plz story pe dhyan dijiye.