Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was waiting for ur update di...........
any ways its awesome
The way u r showing BHOOT's emotions are superb...........
continue soon
Armu4eva thumbnail
OMG ....kanu...u backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ....my wordsmith...πŸ˜› Missed u loads yaar..!! N wow....such a super cute epi yaar... luvd all the flop ideas bharti came up with...🀣🀣🀣

n wow.............Armu...wanting to kiss Bharti...........haaiii.....😍 that did b the moment....cant wait to see ArBi KISSSSSSs...!!

the boat thing was super funny.............🀣🀣🀣 n lolz my He-Man got slapped... soo sad...!!

Rocking epi yaar..............kanu.. i cant stop rofling....
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
very very interesting part plz write more soon :)  loved it :)
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG what an update Kanu! You left at such a point...i was going all gooey inside reading this part..esp that rain scene (and yes almost all drama having rain sequence..πŸ˜†..)

It was so romantic...😍 haayyeee.Bharti in white..Armaan in white..(i'm imagining his hair getting wet...him wiping his hair).....Phewww...Kissing Bharti on the cheeks...☺️....Wished Bharti didn't scream..πŸ˜†..

KK is so funny..the way Bharti thought that he was line marofying her..πŸ˜† ....and his laughter is "hohohoho".....like Santa Claus! πŸ˜†...

Yaar Pratz..and Armu very boring..πŸ˜†..Can't wait for Bharti to REALLY come inbetween them...if she is going to that is..😳...That whole boat scene was very funny!

Oh Kanu, you're funny when you stated abt the fast motion and the not romantic eyelockπŸ˜†

Fantastic part and do carry on yea!
Super interesting...shayad Bharti ko pyaar ho gaya..?..with Armaan.? πŸ˜› .........
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg, amazing update! interesting to now that bharti is actually a timid girl on the inside. Bichara Armaan is heart broken.
(Its Baarish ka mausam in all the television serials, so why not in my FFπŸ˜†)

so true....its actually kinda funny how its always either raining, or its karva chouthπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
keep up the fab work!!!
naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow Kaninika that was Awesome update girl i loved it soo much ...πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—
i love this line about Pratiksha & Armaan the boring couple remained boring as always πŸ˜† .....

girl i love the
boat ride absolutely  superb the Little Mermaid situation ...just made my Imagination so clear ...wow kaninika ..thanx for bring ...the boat ride and Little Mermaid situation   πŸ˜† it was soo funny 🀣 i was Imagining armaan expiration when he can only hear..so many voices telling him to  kiss the girl 🀣🀣 😳

girl love KK part to
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kaninika ..the last part was the bomb...love the rain balcony scene wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow πŸ˜³πŸ˜

you add that armaan was
wearing a  white kurta the one he was wearing in the photo shoot episode girl i love him in that white kurta soooooooo damn sexy☺️ he was ...and totally drenched now that a very Hot......scene woooooooow β˜ΊοΈ

woooooooooooooow kaninika love love the part girl it was full of everything ....me still in the dream land ..............😍

update   soooooooooooooooon girl cant wait πŸ€—
take care
luv
Naley
Edited by naley4ever - 13 years ago
rob_ian thumbnail
Awesome part Kanu di
Was waiting eagerly for it
Very beautifully written
Cant wait for the next one
Cont sooooooon

TC

Mahnaz😊
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome di...
Loved the part!!!
Me missing writing ma ffs!!!!
I think I should continue them soon
Cant wait for the next part!!!

Take Care
Zoya
ghazal_naz thumbnail
🀣KK is sooooo funny yaar... i can sooo imagen a 5 inc guy jumping and doing that 'hohohoho'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he was more exicted about the kiss then bharti should be... after all armaan is hansome yaarπŸ˜‰
but really awsome part yaar
my heart was beating fast too when armaan was moving close to bharti
i was thinking that ajj to kiss ho ge😳
but ur line in breakits saying 'bhoto ka bhi dil hota ha'πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that made me laugh
well i think bhoto ka dil hota ha... main bhi bhot ho😈.. yaar jis bhot to armaan ko kiss karney ki saza ho... i want to be that 'bhot'πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
but yaar... kiss on cheak was really sweet too😳... and romantic...
but spell broked😭
i hope the kiss happend soon
and without any spell... then it will be really romantic😳
plzzzzzzzzzzz write soooonπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ghazal_naz - 13 years ago
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
KK is very funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Liked Bharti's Bhoot a lot and her emotions ....
poor Armaan ....πŸ˜ƒ
loved reading this part ...
completely enjoyed it ....
plz di .... continue soon ....