Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah srk is on diet, building 6 six packs again for ra.one. he has to accept that six packs isn't going to help him to perform better. i don't know why is he even bothering. i didn't liked his song dard e disco. it doesn't suit him at all. I would love to see him in chak de avatar rather than dard e disco. he seriously needs to do some reality movies now lol and yeah big b is looking younger because he EATS well unlike srk.
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shayek19

I also think he needs to gain a bit to look less anorexic. But, well this is a real life picture, he will look plastic smooth and flash in the movie with all the editing!

did you read what he use to eat during OSO days? i was shocked and how did he survived? I was disappointed in him. Maybe it's important for the superhero. but what's the point of six pack when your face is looking old?
ladygaga thumbnail
He was looking great during MNIK days.. now the short hair isn't even suiting him.. he should grow it longer to his trademark.. long layered locks.. But, he is looking so frail.. I am worried.. he needs to eat.. yup he doesn't need a 6 pack at the cost of him becoming so weak.. I wanna see the old flair back on his face!! And why did he attend this premiere.. Aamir didn't even show up.. no one else did!! πŸ˜†  Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont understand why didnt ash looked pretty in cannes and look here she is superb

ok one thing, is it necessary to show lovey-dubey affection in public, but then their choice
Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: joie de vivre

Am I the only one not liking the saree? I mean, the one she wore at Cannes was so much better.

nope i am not liking at all..usually her sarees are stunning, but this one is not working for me..especially the blouse!!

but loving the hair and make up

abhisek is looking good for a changeπŸ˜ƒ
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladygaga

He was looking great during MNIK days.. now the short hair isn't even suiting him.. he should grow it longer to his trademark.. long layered locks.. But, he is looking so frail.. I am worried.. he needs to eat.. yup he doesn't need a 6 pack at the cost of him becoming so weak.. I wanna see the old flair back on his face!! And why did he attend this premiere.. Aamir didn't even show up.. no one else did!! πŸ˜† 

When films are premiered abroad , only the star cast , director etc attend . Nobody flies all the way to London , Dubal etc to attend some one else's premiere . According to headlines today , SRK was in London for Ra one . Or maybe he was vacationing with his family , who knows .

Originally posted by: poppy2009

Ash looks like a Grecian Painting! Touch her and she'll get smudged!

The woman is just astonishingly beautiful! One can argue about her acting talents, but her beauty seems to be unquestionable, IMO!

And she does wear a Sari like no one else in Bollywood!

PS : Why does Gauri never wear Indian Clothes? πŸ˜• Just curious!

She used to when she was younger (there are old pix of her & SRK and she was wearing indian outfits)....but then after a while she went western...
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the reply, Lilly! I had seen one pic of Gauri in a Sari, when she was attending some family wedding in Delhi with SRK and the kids! She looked very nice!

On another note, yesterday on Star News, Aamir was asked by the media people why he didn't attend the Raavan premier, despite being invited personally by Big B! For which he replied that it was his Mother's birthday and he wanted to be with her in Pune and that his best wishes are with the Raavan Team!

Later a media person asked if the real reason was SRK's presence and Aamir cheekily replies that, 'Woh kahaan se aa gaya!' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I just found it so hilarious! Aamir can be very, very undiplomatic and tactless at times! But he is always amusing!
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ash looks beautiful...
DEEENCH thumbnail
thanx 4 the pics..

ash look sooo beautifull.
luv everything about the sari .