Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

OMG Dadi ji and Dada ji were SO cute..!! I was laughing out seeing that scene of theirs..Way too cute..I loved how Dadi ji swop the pillow...while Dada ji was praying...and i SO didn't expect Dada to have known that Dadi did that..😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†.....

Gosh to think that they had a mini fight just for a pillow..? These two are so much in love. As much in love, or even more, as when they first set eyes on each other...
I mean everybody else in the household were so worried as to where Suhana-Disha-Rajni are..but Dada and Dadi..sure brought in the humour with their pillow fight....😆 ðŸ˜†

Vini u bet yaar...they were adorably cute today...😛😛 n the only reason why my BP din shoot off...😆😆😆😆

Its really beautiful to see ...two people......who hv crossed so many years in life...to b still so much in luv ....to annoy...tease ..n love each other....like they fell in luv yday.....😆😆

Fullon luvd our Shajahan n Mumtaz today..ðŸ˜ģ
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Ek Takiya humka de de thakur......😉
Nahin Thakurain tum jaan bhi maang lo..ðŸ˜ģ
hum de denge....😃.
par thakiya na maangna..ðŸ˜ģ
hum na de payenge............ðŸĪĢ

Vini...... loved your thread yaar.... really cute.... but sadly all r lost and worried about our threesome so your topic got badly diverted..... but i would prefer to share my thoughts....😛

Oh yes.... tanu, vini...😆... I was actually enjoying the chemistry of Shahjahan-Mumtaz yest...ðŸĪŠ.... Love has no age and their pillow-fights was a glimpse of that........ We had seen an earlier version of Ishu-Suhana fighting for pillows and now these 2... I could somehow relate to DadaDadi chemistry striking resemblance to Ishu-Suhana chemistry..âĪïļ.. âĪïļ....don't u guys feel so??? Please share your thoughts on this....read on....ðŸ˜ģ

Remember it was Dadaji who first caught Ishaan when he was blushing over the roti mastercrafted by Suhana for the first time and also it was Dadaji who caught him right on the moment when he saw him not roaming anymore in towels way out of bathing..... and now this pillow fights....I could relate and connect that in the ageing time....Ishu-Suhana would have somewhat this kind of a chemistry...WOW..😍.. Dada-Dadi were amazing guys..... they were so CCCCCUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE..first....... and then ........I just love them for their nok-jhoks..... they r the darlings of the SGP show...ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—..!!!

Thinking about our 3 girls.... feeling worried guyz.....!!!
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago