Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Ice-Thinker

Nice concept Anu.

However, this is an old concept. Why repeat everything in Bidaai? ... This has already happened ... Now there should be something new.

TODAY SADHNA SAVED RAGINI AND HER CHILD ... she saw a dream, and hold Ragini tightly so that she doesnt fall.

I fear that perhaps Ragini might loose her baby in the future ... and somehow Sadhna will give birth to KHUSHI (her baby) ... and Ragini will need to raise Khushi.

Rest of the story should be new ... otherwise what right do these guys have to call themselves "Creatives" ?... πŸ˜•

I know its the same old concept but things could be different this time. I don't think Ragini will lose her child, she will raise both girls...Kushi and Tamanna. This article is published on Star plus official site. But who knows what's in store ?  We will find out next week when the show takes a leap. There are endless possibilities in this track.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I read that the whole family with both the babies will turn up for a puja in the temple, then there will be a terrorist attack, Sadhna will die...
and here only, the path for Sadhna's return is kept open...

I am pretty nothing will happen to Ranveer, its just a rumour...
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

history repeats itself????πŸ˜•

r u sure???

sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
normal alekh back in mental condition againπŸ˜•???
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
i just think at the all 4 leads should stay
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: yanks28

They need to find the most gruesome death for Sadhna first...as sweet as she was in real life, her death must be just as painful and gruesome...I'm telling you, the whole story is hanging because of one reason....they can't decide what's the most painful death sequence...which one will leave Alekh the most traumatized and mad?

really i mean how can dye do tht wid sadhna why dye r killing herrr and how alekh thn manageddd shitttt thier child how ragini will also manageee oh god i want sadhna-ranveer both in showww