Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Ice-Thinker

Everyone have their own respective place ... and each have their own roles ... and its the same with life aswell ... everything plays an important part with together make life possible.

@Bani: I like CID too ... but they should make it more mysterious... although its quite good either way. The longest running Indian Series ... Its high time they think of making a quality movie ... Daya is a total policeman ... Partyuman is a good leader ... Freddy is refreshing .. that policegirl is a total strong looking policewoman ... Abhijeet is smart and Sarduke is quick!... Its a good team and they can strike gold with a good producer, directory and story maker who ventures into movies. They can give rise to A-Team of India.

I like CID very much. this time when I was in India, in any flight eother domestic or international, they had the CID series for passengers to watch...I was thrilled at its popularity..
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I like Daya's "thappad" for making the criminal confess๐Ÿ˜†..thats unique
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I like Daya's "thappad" for making the criminal confess๐Ÿ˜†..thats unique

๐Ÿคฃ
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
tu haans rahee hain...main e bhi bahut Daya wala thappad khayee apni ma se...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‰
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

tu haans rahee hain...main e bhi bahut Daya wala thappad khayee apni ma se...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‰

lekin kyun aap toh bhut acchie hain๐Ÿ˜ญ
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiNnY-pArTnEr

lekin kyun aap toh bhut acchie hain๐Ÿ˜ญ

After effects of thappad....๐Ÿ˜†
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reguser

After effects of thappad....๐Ÿ˜†

"Kya jawab hain"...just like Daya's thappad.."kya thappad hain"๐Ÿ˜†
Beautiful post:) I totally agree with you. Cuz when we play favorites we really can't totally judge becuase we're biased. I consider myself to be a neutral fan๐Ÿ˜† I love Salekh and RagVir, most importantly I love our foursome. Which is why for me even one of them leave it's bye bye Bidaai for me:(