DEC-2005 UPDATES NO COMMENTS

jingle thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

UPDATE 1ST DEC:

Disha who sees ved with richa goes to them, disha shouts at ved saying that he is betraying rano who is her sis, while ved laughs saying rano will not trust her words.

Suhas goes to rano's place to ask her to behave properly with gautum while rano talks rudely with her saying gauthum has to respect ved , suhas says rano has changed and goes off while rano gives a evil smile!

Disha calls up rano and tells her about ved and richa  , but ved comes near rano that time , rano then enquires about richa , that time vasu comes there and tells richa is her secretary whom she sent to meet ved.

Dk who is upset that he spoke rudely with disha leaves the garage without pk's permission.

Disha is sad thinking of dk , dk calls her up from local booth and he is crying while disha also cries dk asks sorry and also tells that he will get back kanka soon and it's a promise. Pk and his wife who are the onlookers get emotional looking at disha crying.

Dk while walking in on the road in the dark happen to hear people shouting thief..thief and then sees a man in red running with a suitcase , dk tries to stop him but he runs away while the suitcase falls on the road which dk picks up , that time dk sees police constables running towards him , they think dk is the thief even though dk tries to tell them that he is not a thief , but they take him with them

Tom: disha is offered a job!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dec 2, 2005

By: Vidya0906

DK is being taken by the police, when the owner of the bag comes there. DK explains to him all that has happened and the good fellow understands and thanks DK for recovering his bag.

Disha goes to an employment exchange along with DK's resume. But the lady there is not convinced with his resume and in turns questions Disha regarding her qualifications and experience. She is impressed with her credentials and tells her there is a job ready, which is suited for your qualifications and ability. Disha is a bit taken aback and then tells her I'll have to ask my husband's permission. The lady says ok, but don't delay with your decision. Disha takes her leave from there.

Rano is thinking to herself, I'll transfer my share of business and the house to Vedant's name. He will be very pleased with me. Just then Suhas comes there to her place. Rano is rude to her. Suhas says I have urgent matter to discuss with you otherwise I would never have come here knowing that all that I get here is insult. Rano makes a face. Suhas tells her I have brought these papers and I want your sign on this. Disha's share of the house and business, which I had made in your name, I want to change it back to Disha's name. I have to think of her welfare also, and she is going thru a difficult phase now and I would like to help her. Rano gets angry and tells you only think of her. I will not sign on this paper and what's more, I have decided to transfer everything in Vedant's name. Suhas is shocked. She says have you gone out of your mind. If you do so, "tum toh kahin ki nahin rahogi". Don't trust him so much. Rano gets angry and tells enough mama, I don't want to listen to you saying anything bad of Vedant. Suhas angrily goes from there.

Vedant is standing outside the Sehgal House. He is talking on the cell with Richa. He promises to meet her later. Just then Vasu comes there and tells Vedant go immediately to the office. I got a call from there that somebody has broke in to our office. Please go and find out who it is. Ved tells didn't you inform the security. She tells I have done all that but you also go and double check. He tells ok, but Rano has said she is going to give me a pleasant surprise and I don't want to unnecessarily displease her. Vasu tells you go, I will manage her. He goes and just then Rano comes out, (what nonsense these Guhas are dishing out by the day. Whatever surprise was there, couldn't he have gone inside the house and seen it, dumb husband and dumber wife). She tells where did Vedant go? Vasu tells I don't know, he didn't tell me anything (god this woman is worse than Gargi and what weird clothes and bindis and hairstyle!!) Why did you have any work with him? She tells no, I just wanted to surprise him. Actually I have transferred all my property to his name. Vasu is delighted. She tells how sweet of you. It shows how much you love him. Rano is happy and she gives the papers to Vasu, (one more couple to be thrown out from the Sehgal House). V tells I will give this to him and he will be so pleased with you. Rano happily goes away from there. Vasu says to herself, now you see Rano how soon I am going to get these papers done in my name and smiles evilly.

Disha is waiting for DK. He is quite late but the minute he comes he goes to Disha. He tries to do masti with her. She pretends to be angry. He tells I am really very sorry and touches her face, she pulls away from him. He asks you are still angry with me. I did ask for your forgiveness on the phone. She tells nice way you have, first you shout in front of everybody and then ask for sorry. In your eyes don't I have any respect. He tells no meri jaan, that is not so. You know how I am? She asks him why are you so late, he tells the police had caught me. Dish is shocked!! What? When? Why? He tells cool down, nothing serious. Actually a thief who had stolen a briefcase was running past me, I stopped him and took the bag from him. The bag was retrieved but he ran away. Seeing the bag in my hand, the police assumed I was the culprit. But the fellow whose bag it was, turned out to be a gentleman. He then recounts everything to Disha. He had asked that man, why are you carrying such huge amounts in your bag and he said that it was not cash, but this photograph of my wife. I love her very much but she is no more now. He then asks DK are you married. You also must be loving your wife a lot. DK just nods his head. The man then gives DK his card and tells him whenever you need any thing please do come to me. I would be happy to be of any service to you. DK reads the card and it is Mr. Raut and says to himself oh so he is the chairman of the Raut Pharmaceuticals.

Disha tells DK, would you mind if I went for a job? Actually I got an offer today and it is a very good one. As expected DK gets angry and he tells yes I would mind very much if you went to work. How could you even accept it? She tells I had gone there with your resume, but the lady there was interested in employing me. DK tells I will get a job, please you don't worry and he hugs her. Just then one of the kids of PK comes there and tells them a lady has come to meet them in a very big car.

Both of them come out and they are shocked to see Vasu standing there.

MONDAY: DK is being taken around Mr. Raut's office and introduced to all the staff there as their new project in charge.
jingle thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

jingle thumbnail
6th dec
dk and disha return back that time Pk's reads out the account from his diary , his wife gets wild and throws the diary on the floor , dk picks it up to check the amount and repay it but he finds nothing written in it , Pk tells that he is not such a cheap man to keep the account and he gets emotional and leaves the place.

Vasu was playing chess, she was removing the paws saying one by one I am removing all the thorns on my way. Rano comes there and asks for ved as he hadn't come back home since last night, vasu lies saying ved has gone to pune on an official visit, later when vasu is alone she tells herself let me allow ved to enjoy his life a little bit before I destroy for life

In Rawat's office the man who was frustrated comes to DK smiling and tells dk that Rawat has asked dk to go and deliver some samples to the clients personally but Rawt who is now out of station hadn't asked dk to do so a minute back when dk had called him up, dk agrees and goes in the man's car as the samples where kept in it, the man smiles evilly after dk's leaves.

gauthum asks suhas if she is angry with him that he sold the shares ,suhas says no and that a mother can never be angry with her children , gauthum promises suhas and azuba that soon he will take them to a new house , that time a lawyer with team of policemen enter the house , lawyer asks them to leave the house immediately , suki then calls up vasu who happens to enter the house that time , vasu tells the police to throw all of them out and tells u suhasini devi get out of my house , when suki asks for her money and a house at Pali hill vasu laughs and asks which money and says that as per the agreement papers money and house has been given to suki, suki is shocked , then vasu asks the police to throw them out, that time rano calls up vasu enquiring about ved, vasu asks rano to and check in some hotel where ved is preparing for a surprise party for rano , rano becomes very happy , later vasu says loudly that sehagal house, kanka empire , diamond's forever and bhonsle house just belongs to her and leaves the house, police then start throwing the things out while suki goes and shouts at them saying that they can't do this to them as vasu has cheated her , gauthum blames suki for all the happenings. azuba was being forcefully pushed out of the house that time disha ignorant of the happenings comes there to take azuba and suhas for lunch to her place. she is shocked looking at them , while suki was standing sheepishly .

Narcotic dept officers stop dk and then they open the box which was kept in dk's car there they find drugs, they a rrest dk!

All the members of the bhonsle house where standing outside while disha tries to call up dk but she finds his mobile switched off.

Tom: rano goes to the hotel room with flowers , ved opens the door while his girl friend comes back of him asking who is that darling! Rano was shocked

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
December 7, 2005

By: Vidya0906

PLEASE DONT POST ANY COMMENTS HERE!!!!!!!!!

DK explains to the two men that somebody has set a trap for him and he is innocent. He tells them I was told that the box contained samples of meds that were to be tested at the lab. They of course don't listen but just handcuff him and take him away.

The Bhosale House is in a chaos. All the Bhosales are out in the lawns and their belongings are being thrown out (how crude!!). Suki is sitting still all by herself like a bheegi billi (no eyes, nose, or mouth twisting today). Gautam is glaring at her like a tiger. Disha is blaming herself for all this (kya logic hai bhai). She tells Suhas, if I had visited you regularly, I would've known what was going on here. Suhas tells her you and DK are neck deep in your own problems, how could you think of us.   Gautam tells Dish, today we all are on the streets because of this woman's greed who unfortunately is my mother and he goes to strangle her. Disha shouts at him and tells him to come to his senses. She tells what has happened has happened. You all don't worry, Main hoon na (Ms. SRK). You all come to my house. For the time being we will stay there, then we can think of something. PK and his wife are very good people, they will welcome you all with open arms. Gautam says, Disha myself and my mother will go to Sanya's place and he calls Sanya and tells her their problem. Sanya tells, Gautam you can come and stay here, but please not your mom. He gets angry and shouts at her but she has already cut the call. Suki tells, soonbai (d-in-law) has started showing her true colors. Disha tells it is okay you all come with me. She then remembers Rano and thinks that she doesnt know what has happened with her mother. I just hope Rano is not in danger from Vedant or Vasudha.

Rano is driving towards the hotel where Vedant is there. On the way she is buying a bouquet of red roses for him. Here Ved and Richa are in their own world blissfully unaware Rano is about to catch them redhanded. The doorbell rings, Ved goes to answer it. Rano is happy on seeing him. He is shocked and just stares at her for minutes. Richa comes asking who is it sweetheart? Rano is stunned on seeing her there in just a robe. Richa goes inside and gets dressed and goes from there. Vedant also gets dressed. Rano asks him what is all this, he tries to bluff saying they were busy in some office work. Rano shuts him up and tells him why have you cheated me. He tells her he does not love her and he wants a divorce. She asks him about his promises of love, he tells that was all a lie. She gets angry and raises her hand to slap him but he holds her hand. She tells she will never give him a divorce and let him off easily and goes from there.

Here Disha is once again trying to call DK. This time his cell is in the police officer's hand. He asks DK who is it? He tells it is my wife but please don't tell her about my arrest. She is pregnant and she will be shocked. The officer takes the call. Disha tells where are you DK, from when I am trying to contact you. The officer tells if you want to meet DK, come to Shastri Nagar Police station. Dish is confused. She tells the rest, that DK is in trouble, I have to go to him. Just then Johnny comes there with his cab. Disha tells him to take all of them to PK's house, I will come there later. He tells don't worry sister, I will take all of them home.

Disha comes in an auto to the police station. Just then the police jeep also comes. DK is rough-handled by the policemen. Seeing DK in handcuffs Disha is in tears and runs to him and asks how did this all happen. The police tells her that he was caught handling drugs. DK tells her it is a lie, she tells I know it and pleads with the police to leave him as he is innocent. They tell a wife will always think that her hubby is innocent. Whatever you have to say, you can say that in the court and they take him away. DK before going assures her not to worry and to take care of herself.

TOMM: DK is being beaten mercilessly by an inspector who has a previous grudge with DK. He shouts at him, you no longer are the great DK Sehgal who with just one phone call could transfer me to a far off place. You are a nobody today and he is beating him black and blue.
twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

8th dec

dk was in a police station it was dark as if current was not there, the incharge inspector Mr khanna who was tranferred earlier by dk is happy that dk is now a bakra in his hands whom he will teach a lesson for creating problems for him he then took dk into the cell and tied dk to a chair and hit him ..punched dk.....slapped dk black and blue (dk the punching bag!!!)dk was desperately shouting u can't do this to me. a junior inspector who was looking at dk was touched by the scene.

whole bhonsle family were seated in Pk's house(new fond dhramshala on guha sets!) in the night pk and his wife enquire with dsiah when she is alone and crying as to what happened , disha tells them dk was in jail.

rano and ved call up vas the monster together at different lines and vas pickes them together and speaks

ved :momsi rano came to know about richa

rano: ved has cheated me

vas's reaction :OMG!!!!

rano: i can't stay with ved

ved:i can't tolreate rano

vas: bacha be patient ,don't be in a hurrry .

after kepping teh phone vas tells :bechareee fools

ved comes home that time he sees rano leaving with the suitcase, ved asks for divorce and that rano can't leave wihtout giving divorce, rano asks for the property papers which she gave to momsi, ved was shocked , rano leaves.

ved tries to call up momsi the monster but she  doesn't pick it up ,she puts it off saying she has no time for nonsense people

vas tells the people in diamond's forever that they can stay if they want if not can leave as their is a line outside her office of capable people.all the officersthere  clap in support of vas.

khanna gets a call fromhis senior so he leaves while going he slaps dk , the junior officer helps dk toget up that time disha enters the cell(no security!)they both hug(disha is a serial hugger!) disha asks dk did they hit u dk(as if dk was been kissed)dk who was black and blue says no i fell whiledoing excercise.disha is above to meet the inspector but dk stops him

tom:rano who comes to bhonsle house is shocked seeing the board which says that property belongs to vas

twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
9th dec
vidya
First of all I have to tell all of you sorry that I couldnt watch TD today. So twinks asked jings for the story, who in turn called up one of her friends and thru her we got a rough story of today's episode. So here it is.

Bangle special:

The full Bhosale family is in PK's house. Suhas comes to know thru Jharna (PK's wife) that Dish is pregnant. She is overjoyed and gives her bangles to Disha as a gift. Later in the paper Suhas reads that DK is in jail. All are depressed. Surprisingly, Suki is also sad that DK is in jail and she gives her bangles to Suhas and tells her to arrange for DK's bail and cries a lot. Suki and Suhas hug each other.

Rano is pulling her bag and coming to the Bhosale House. There she is in for another shock. There is a big board outside saying this property belongs to Vasudha Vasisht of Kanaka group.

Disha is in the temple praying to her Bappa. Suhas comes and tells her don't worry, God is there, everything will be alright. Disha goes to the police station, where the junior inspector, one who is sympathetic to DK's plight, assures her that Mr. Raut can arrange for DK's release.

Monday: Rano tells Vedant that he has been ditched by his own people.

jingle thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

jingle thumbnail
13th dec
Ved stops vasu's car and warns her that soon she will have to pay for her deeds while vasu says that it was ved's foolishness of trusting her ,ved tries to strangulate vasu but her gunned security men stop ved. Later ved in his room was drinking thinking of vasu that time the servant comes and tells him about rano's health when ved goes there he sees rnao lying on the sofa with blood coming out of her mouth she says that she loved ved a lot , ved notices an empty poison bottle lying on the floor , rano dies!
Inspector taunts dk saying that no ONE loves dk and everyone r happy that dk is inside and that' s the reason why DK is not able to make arrangement for his bail , dk controls his temper.
Ved gets up from his sleep to realize that it was just a dream and rano is still alive!
Pk's wife lends disha her purse while disha is above to go for her interview, disha requests pk's wife not tell about her doing a job to pk and johnny as they will not permit her to do a job but while she is going out she faces pk and johnny who were aware of disha going for an interview ,later disha convinces them that she is going only to make an arrangement for dk's bail, they agree.
Pk and johnny meet dk and tell him that money will be arranged
Disha goes to the office while she is in the waiting room a bunch of men come there they were having an argument over some official thing, disha who is not happy with their behaviour asks them to maintain the decorum of the office and she later solves their problem they were happy and they clap , disha feels bad but they say it was in interview for her and she has been selected for the job. Dsiah then asks the manger that she needs and advance without which she will not do the job , he asks for time to think , disha waits for him , he doesn't turn up she then sneaks into the building .
One man tells another u r the most eligible bachelor in the city and all girls r back of u , but u r one who always say that u haven't yet found your dream girl
They show disha walking inside
They show they new man's eyes…….lips ……and then smile
The new man starts the one whom I am searching has to be innocent , should have good smile and should walk like a harini ……throughout they show disha while she is walking , and he says that he might find her anywhere even in this office, right now also ,the man is walking looking at his friend facing his back towards the camera that time disha who is seeing if anyone is following her having her back towards his back hit each other he looks at her – a romantic back ground music!!!!, he was smitten by her beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he then enquires as to what she was doing in the prohibited area of the office ,disha was dumb folded
Next: disha tells the new guy anyone will trust such a descent man like him and thanks him for giving the money, while disha is going he catches her hand! disha was shocked(it resembled former ved behaviour with disha in the office on the first day)
jingle thumbnail
14th dec twine
Satya asks Disha why she is snooping around like that. She starts to explain but is cut short by him. Disha is almost in tears.

Realising that he has been too harsh, he lies to her saying that he is the marketing manager. Inspector Khanna throws out PK and Johnny saying this it is not a hotel room to stay all day.

Disha is still waiting at the reception when she decides on something and directly enters the chairman's cabin. She starts to apologise when she is shocked to see Satya on the seat. Satya quickly covers up saying he is just tying to see how it feels to sit in the chairman's chair. Juneja enters just then and tells her that she has been short-listed.

Disha pleads and says that she needs the money today and is ready to work overtime to repay.

Satya notices her mangal sutra and sindur and the helpless look. Vedant is drunk and comes to Vasudha and tries to strangle her. Disha calls Johnny to inform him that she has not been able to get the money. The constable gets a drunken offender in the same lock up as DK's. It is Vedant. DK is shocked to see Vedant.
my comments with some update
satya the new man in td who has one of his eyes as if it has got eye infection
satya appeared to have carried away by lady d's looks in the very first shot he asks her name but disha feels that she shouldn't reveal her surname and if she does so vas might injury her. satya pronounces the word excuse as cuse! And lady D amends him by asking to improve his pronunciation as if she knew him for years, she tells him that he frightened her and she thought that he was some top executive in the company which he is not (she was taking everything for granted) and the poor guy was looking helpless, he asks her to wait in the waiting room as he will speak to the chairperson when satya enters the waiting room the receptionist stands up for which satya slightly makes a hand action asking her to sit down so that disha doesn't see him doing it .
When disha sees satya in the chairperson's chair he tells her that he was waiting for mr malik infact he lying to her , disha says satya is a very descent person! He in turn holds her hand while she is trying to go and he tells her , he is sorry!
The manager tells disha that he can't give her the advance that day itself and that she has to wait till the next day ,disha expresses her reservations saying she came there only because she needed money very badly, satya who notices disha's mangalsura and sindhoor gets upset.
Dk was put in the cell with other petty thieves who were able to get bail but bhikari dk was left behind
the most outstanding performance was of ved (nothing worst then this scene)who in a drunken state enters vas's house and with the telephone wire tries to strangulate and infact for a minute I thought she died ,but clever vas kneels before ved and asks him to forgive her that time she sent a sms to the police.
Ved and dk where thrown into the same cell, it was worth seeing ved the donkey looking at dk .
Tom: vas says now brothers in the same cell they will fight
Dk and ved where holding each others neck
Vas tells one kill the other and one will get death sentence