PopSugar Top 5 2010 - Twilight Cast (Guess Who?)

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Announcing the 2010 PopSugar 100 ' Robert Pattinson Scores Number One Spot in Amazing Repeat Win!

Welcome to the 2010 PopSugar 100! It's been a spectacular ride as we once again let you the readers narrow the group of 128 qualifying celebrities all the way down to the number one pick with our bracket. The addictive format had readers voting on everyone from Jennifer Aniston to Kristen Stewart to Ryan Reynolds. From there, we calculated an unprecedented amount of votes to put together our fourth annual PopSugar 100 showcasing the biggest stars in Hollywood. Newcomers skyrocketed straight up while some of our forever favorites remained in the top 10. It came down to the epic matchup of last year's champion Robert Pattinson against Sandra Bullock and her incredible 12 months. In the end, Twilight fans proved their love, and Rob is once again number one!

Check out the slideshow and at any time the sidebar can show you last year's lists or sort it by fans, comments, and the Pop Factor to see where everyone lands. Thanks to everyone for all your votes, once again putting together a list like no other ' click to see the most exciting PopSugar 100 yet!

Check out some fun facts and the top five, just read more.

Most Commented: Robert Pattinson
Most Votes:
Robert Pattinson

The Top Five:
1. Robert Pattinson
2. Sandra Bullock
3. Reese Witherspoon
4. Ryan Reynolds
5. Jennifer Aniston

Rest Of The Twilight Crew

14. Dakota Fanning

33. Taylor Lautner

65. Kristen Stewart

82. Ashley Greene

100. Peter Facinelli

------

Ain't this Awesome. 👏. Just click on the image in the middle and you can get to the link and the main page of the site.

Congrats Rob! 😳

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congrats to rob. hey harsha give us a party yaar. i guess u r the happiest of all wid this news.
congrats to other twilight stars also.

yay taylor at 33. thats good too for a boy who is 18. as he grows he will slowly grab better spots.
Edited by disha_sen - 13 years ago
shonaveer thumbnail
Really want Ashley Greene to be on the top along with Robert !!
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Robert, congrats. 😛
Taylor at 33. thats like an accomplishment for an 18 yr old :) 😳
dakota at 14...and she's like 16? :O
😲
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: disha_sen

congrats to rob. hey harsha give us a party yaar. i guess u r the happiest of all wid this news.

Gosh! I mean as much as i love Rob he wins something every month 😆. So how many party can a teenage throw yaar. But for you guys sure. 😆