Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pritirays

I just saw the repeat telecast and man I am soooo touched by the bhabhi - devar scenes! 😳 Tunva was awesome, behooda was getting so emotional! πŸ˜† Loved thier scenes and the bhabhi maa scene was awesome - first when tunva asked and second when Pratigya agreed! πŸ‘ First time I felt Krish was redundant in the scene! πŸ˜† Sitting around and drooling over his wife! 🀣 Well said Kaash! πŸ˜†

But Krish himself gave a glimpse of kinda work he will be forced to do in future - go to his father's work place and carry sandbags! 
🀣 He said he will not do such jobs, but beta seems like its time for you to start working for your living, as your wife is gonna make you do so! Pyaar kar liya to nibhana to padega hi na! πŸ˜‰ 😳 Am loving the Kriya scenes nowadays! πŸ‘

I am also glad how well Pratigya fit in the Krishna gang! Earlier the three used to entertain us, and now its the four! Kudoos to CVs for such brilliant scenes! πŸ‘

ha ha ha u r ryt priti wen he said this na that he will nt carry sandbacks...it just hit me that watevr he had told so far that he will NOT do...he has always ended up doing so....ROFL Edited by kaasshh - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

he is already softening up Kaashu ...remember ,he will be worried that Pratigya Raat se kuch khaya piya  nahin hai ...and the next scene when she will be sweeping...he will not be able to see it ..and will tell her to stop.. 

Baba ka dil tho naram hai ,behna !! it is only  Pratigya's heart that has to melt !!
serialmaniac thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaasshh

mujhe pakad liya hain naina ji mausam ne.....🀣

Bhaago ... a new epidemic has taken over the nationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
"nainaji flu" ka tor nikalo scientists jaldi..............ya hum sab doob ke mar jaye ge

Chalo main toh chali........naav(boat) banane......after all prevention is better then cure

Ab pata chala 2012 main hum marenge kaise..............nainaji aur usse bimar patients ke aassoo main doob karπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: tanthya

Hi  Kaash ,

am reading ur post and thoroughly relishing It !!πŸ˜†

since I am not the 😭 😭 😭 😭 type ...  I do not know what to say ??

Kaashhu  , I am so so surprised that you were "Touched" so  many times !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ [ Just pulling your leg ,,Ab jhaadu leke peeche math pad jaana πŸ˜† ] ...any way ,I hope there was some mall nearby and you got the entire stock of tissues and are keeping it ready for the next installment !!

....Psssst !! You are not related to Nainaji in any way are You ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

P.S>

I have a sneaking suspicion that you have a  crush on Tunva rather than on Baba ....😳 😳😊
😳

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

ha ha vry nice.....well i thnk naina ji was my previous life's mother in law...πŸ˜•
ROFL

and abt the crush on tunna......god...is forum mein tunna ke upar crush hone ka ijazat sirf aur sirf shivani ka hain...agar usko pata chal gaya na...to humri boti boti karke kutto ko khila degi....
ROFL

Originally posted by: serialmaniac

Bhaago ... a new epidemic has taken over the nationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
"nainaji flu" ka tor nikalo scientists jaldi..............ya hum sab doob ke mar jaye ge

Chalo main toh chali........naav(boat) banane......after all prevention is better then cure

Ab pata chala 2012 main hum marenge kaise..............nainaji aur usse bimar patients ke aassoo main doob karπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣

ansu ki naiya hain naina ji ke bharose....
apni hi naiya ko par to lagayi re.....
🀣

he is already softening up Kaashu ...remember ,he will be worried that Pratigya Raat se kuch khaya piya  nahin hai ...and the next scene when she will be sweeping...he will not be able to see it ..and will tell her to stop.. 

Baba ka dil tho naram hai ,behna !! it is only  Pratigya's heart that has to melt !!

OMG...u r ryt man.....i didnt thnk it that ways.......😲😳😳😳😳😳 i thot he was just being lazy...noooooo u r ryt...he just did nt want to show evryone that he is senti...πŸ˜† bt u know wat i just want to see his outburst one day.......a day wen he becomes all senti.....and express his love to pratigya...he had nvr expressed his love to pratigya sentifully......he had always been so casual..evn wen proposing her...πŸ˜†  thats cute...bt i just want to see him in that senti manner one day....😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaasshh

OMG...u r ryt man.....i didnt thnk it that ways.......😳 i thot he was just being lazy...noooooo u r ryt...he just did nt want to show evryone that he is senti...πŸ˜† bt u know wat i just want to see his outburst one day.......a day wen he becomes all senti.....and express his love to pratigya...he had nvr expressed his love to pratigya sentifully......he had always been so casual..evn wen proposing her...πŸ˜†  thats cute...bt i just want to see him in that senti manner one day....😳

One look of encouragement from Pratigya ...and you can bet that Krishna will be the 21st century Mirza Ghalib ...but then again he may not !!after all he did say in the earlier episode ..that he is not "AURAT  TYPE MARD "πŸ˜†

One look of encouragement from Pratigya ...and you can bet that Krishna will be the 21st century Mirza Ghalib ...but then again he may not !!after all he did say in the earlier episode ..that he is not "AURAT  TYPE MARD "πŸ˜†

not also for once?😭 he is such a fan of sujal......Embarrassed i want to see him like sujal in one episode....πŸ˜ƒ