FREQUENT Maneet Bumping: Maneet, & Maan's Dadi LOL - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by maybe-just

Maan turns around and looks at Geet 😳 and says "Mein drop kar deta hoon" lekin Geet tells him you don't need to take any takleef πŸ˜†πŸ˜² I was like WHAT? WOMAN ITS MAAN SINGH KHURANA ASKING YOU, AND YOU NEVER SAY NO TO MAAN! HE'S HOT! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ *control control* πŸ˜† Okay now that I'm calm again, Maan tries to reason with Geet saying she won't be able to find a taxi at this time, Geet again declines WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN? TAKE THE DAMN LIFT WITH THE HOTTIE ☺️ 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 OMG you are such a joker! Too funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Maaneet + gunda + car 🀣😳😳

LOL can I just say I also in the future, I want a Maan Singh Khurana-like boss. I swear, I would never take a day off or even be late *blush*πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜› haha, that gunda scene was so humorous🀣 and hotπŸ˜‰ (obvious Maan will take the credit for this☺️) I loved how he walks, not overdramatic and stands in between his future wifey and the bad people😍 Haww😳😳 The fierce look and sharp features (enough to kill someone) LOL the gunda shouldn't of spoke, got a left-well built-fist punch πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then pointing the finger πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (stretching his yummilicous muscular arm😳😳😳😳😳- obvious wants to make Geet notice his irresistible strength😍☺️) *drooling time* and yeah Maan made the gunde run off with just few wordπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I love this man! 😳

Then offering to drop her was so cuteπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Geet is mad, HOW CAN SHE SAY NO!😲😲😲😲 I would melt if he asked me☺️ Geet starts her no no no song but Maan couldn't care-less and drags her towards the car and makes her sit (another excuse to touch her, GOSH Maan controlπŸ˜†) did you notice how he throws his weight in the car, close to Geet *WINK WINK* 😍 Asking for her address (good going, obviously wants to know where she lives in Delhi. In Punjab god helped him and he had a excuse to enter, here he needs the address first since he must have made many excuses haha πŸ˜†πŸ˜³) Oye hoye, the driver, car and road play cupid. Bump bumpy bumping Maaneet come closer. Geet perfectly lands on Maan's chest. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!😍 EYE LOCK! Maan gazing at her hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!😳😳😳😳😳😳 Geet lowering her eyes and uff her hair caught in his buttons. Poor thing didn't understand her hair didn't want to leave Maan's button haha (adi laugh🀣) Maan feelings something *winks* looks down and aww he helps her and smoothly lets go off her hair. MAD TIME! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Gosh faz, i love reading your postsπŸ€— The rest you have explained so beautifully πŸ‘πŸ˜›, I don't need to say much. Just had few thoughts on the first scene so couldn't help but write what came in the mind πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I loved Maaneet even more today along with the precap. LOL at dadi, I have a feelings he will adore Geet! They were so cute! their conversation, ROFL🀣 πŸ€£ OMG Geet will drown in embarrassment πŸ˜³πŸ˜† when the truth will come out that the old lady is her boss's dadi and please can Maan know what Geet thinks of him. His expressions will be priceless. HAHA! 🀣🀣🀣

Awesome, wonderfully amazing and brilliant post dude! 😳

Love Asthu πŸ€—

p.s. p.s
I think you must of read 'Maaneet diary  peeks' I am writing maan's, well kinda caught in what to write furthermore, but would you mind reading what I have written so far? Tell me if it's alright πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

loved ur post... immensely enjoyed, reading it...

n the taglines, u have inserted are really superb... n the way u have elaborated is jus wowww....... πŸ‘

me too looking forward to dadi-geet convo tomorrow....

gr8 work... continue writing... 😊
Originally posted by sravani899

hi may be just😊😊😊
i liked your post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
well y r u saying geet to take lift and stop tu tu mein mein i wanted geet to say maan "no" coz then maan might have said to driver to drive his home and then geet might have stayed at maans home lovely na πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
dont u wanted this to happen then thik we might get more maneet sceens😳😳
anyways πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thats for your post.

Hey hun πŸ€—Thank you soooo much! πŸ˜ƒ Nahi nahi, I was just using the expression Tu tu mein mein as Maneet arguing πŸ˜† but yes I did want Geet to say yes, although she didn't she did tell him her address Embarrassed although I do like your idea πŸ˜‰ Maneet staying at Maan's house 😍 That's be lovely to watch! Embarrassed Thank you again and jhappi for you too πŸ€—

Originally posted by Starry_night

🀣....I loved your post! The way you described the epi.......the names you gave to all the villains.....superb!! I was laughing my head off watching the epi today......never saw Geet in this light.......they are gonna be one smashing couple.....lolz........she actually stole the show today.......and Maneet scene was great! Can't wait to see Geet and Dadi's convo.......hope Dadi is a good lady.....I am loving this fun! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣 Thank you soo much hun πŸ€— I have loads of names for the villians πŸ˜† don't worry will keep using them πŸ˜† I agree Maneet are going to be a sensational couple! Embarrassed I agree Geet/Drishti really did steal the episode today πŸ˜‰ Dadi will be good don't worry πŸ˜‰ I'm loving the fun too, it just adds to the show! TongueπŸ˜†

Originally posted by sweet_chilly

kaali billi...or u mean kaala billa...🀣...btw..loved ur analysis...

LOL Well there's a kaali billi Dhoka wife and the Kaala Billa the dhokaybaaz so works out 🀣 Thank you hun πŸ€—

Originally posted by rushtrip

you missed one important bit in the must see scene in the car...
when he was getting the hair out of his button..he let his fingers stay a bit longer on the hair and felt them.. he kinda fulfilled his wish of brushing her hair..that he was about to do when she was sleeping in her chair...
uff..it was awesome

and btw your post is truly amazing....ufff..tum har roz aaya karo..like this pls...

Arey haan, I forgot about that,πŸ˜† I was extremely excited Embarrassed and obviously I knew something was going to get missed outπŸ˜†, however you have mentioned it so nothing missed out, πŸ˜‰ Thank you hun πŸ€— btw I do come on everyday with my Maneet bumping topic πŸ˜† so do comment on it anytime you like! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by salma434

once again fab work faz ClapClapClapClap. loved todays epi :) meet u in the paradiseπŸ˜‰

Thank you Sallu πŸ˜† πŸ€—Like always you never forget to comment! πŸ˜‰ Arey yaar, you've gone for to bed because of your interview, tomorrow you have double detention! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Muski, will be seeing you in Maneet Paradise tomorrow! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by manny136

I loved ur post u actually make it so real like we are watching the epi πŸ˜ƒ. Keep it up ur really good πŸ‘πŸΌ .

Thank you so much dear, πŸ˜† I try not to copy the episode as it wouldn't be fair on the episode updaters but haan I sure do add my own comments to make the topic feel alive πŸ˜† A jhappi for you πŸ€—

Originally posted by -Mishti_Divz-

Oh wow girlie!!! LOVE YOUR POSSTT!!!

Thank you Divzzz πŸ€— Glad you enjoyed reading my post! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by pollydolly

thanx yaar, your posts are very fun to read, and they make the daily show updates rather interesting!Clap

Ohmigosh, thanks so much dear πŸ€— awww your comments are so sweet, I will surely try my best in the future to keep you entertained with my Maneet bumping topics! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Asthuox

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 OMG you are such a joker! Too funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Maaneet + gunda + car 🀣😳😳

LOL can I just say I also in the future, I want a Maan Singh Khurana-like boss. I swear, I would never take a day off or even be late *blush*πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜› haha, that gunda scene was so humorous🀣 and hotπŸ˜‰ (obvious Maan will take the credit for this☺️) I loved how he walks, not overdramatic and stands in between his future wifey and the bad people😍 Haww😳😳 The fierce look and sharp features (enough to kill someone) LOL the gunda shouldn't of spoke, got a left-well built-fist punch πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then pointing the finger πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (stretching his yummilicous muscular arm😳😳😳😳😳- obvious wants to make Geet notice his irresistible strength😍☺️) *drooling time* and yeah Maan made the gunde run off with just few wordπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I love this man! 😳

Then offering to drop her was so cuteπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Geet is mad, HOW CAN SHE SAY NO!😲😲😲😲 I would melt if he asked me☺️ Geet starts her no no no song but Maan couldn't care-less and drags her towards the car and makes her sit (another excuse to touch her, GOSH Maan controlπŸ˜†) did you notice how he throws his weight in the car, close to Geet *WINK WINK* 😍 Asking for her address (good going, obviously wants to know where she lives in Delhi. In Punjab god helped him and he had a excuse to enter, here he needs the address first since he must have made many excuses haha πŸ˜†πŸ˜³) Oye hoye, the driver, car and road play cupid. Bump bumpy bumping Maaneet come closer. Geet perfectly lands on Maan's chest. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!😍 EYE LOCK! Maan gazing at her hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!😳😳😳😳😳😳 Geet lowering her eyes and uff her hair caught in his buttons. Poor thing didn't understand her hair didn't want to leave Maan's button haha (adi laugh🀣) Maan feelings something *winks* looks down and aww he helps her and smoothly lets go off her hair. MAD TIME! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Gosh faz, i love reading your postsπŸ€— The rest you have explained so beautifully πŸ‘πŸ˜›, I don't need to say much. Just had few thoughts on the first scene so couldn't help but write what came in the mind πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I loved Maaneet even more today along with the precap. LOL at dadi, I have a feelings he will adore Geet! They were so cute! their conversation, ROFL🀣 πŸ€£ OMG Geet will drown in embarrassment πŸ˜³πŸ˜† when the truth will come out that the old lady is her boss's dadi and please can Maan know what Geet thinks of him. His expressions will be priceless. HAHA! 🀣🀣🀣

Awesome, wonderfully amazing and brilliant post dude! 😳

Love Asthu πŸ€—

p.s. p.s
I think you must of read 'Maaneet diary  peeks' I am writing maan's, well kinda caught in what to write furthermore, but would you mind reading what I have written so far? Tell me if it's alright πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Asthu πŸ€— Yeah I got a bit too over excited with Maneet today, couldn't help myself with my spontaneous comments! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I loved the Maneet+gunda+car equation lekin what does it equal? I say it = Maneet Moments! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ We all wish for a boss like Maan 😍 *dream shatters*  none exist though πŸ˜† I'm glad you pointed out that Maan doesn't walk too over-dramatic, it reminds me of a Dev-Geet-Maan scene I wrote a while back, the same way Maan comes inbetween Dev and Geet though πŸ˜† LOL at "stretching his yummilicous muscular arm" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Everything about him is YUM YUM! 😍 If only he was chocolate 🀣 With the drooling you sound just like me, I keep doing that everytime Maan is on my screen πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ LOl at Maan control πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yaar, you know he cant control himself πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its Geet and when he sees Geet, his brain dysfunctions πŸ˜† no wonder he keeps saying ye larki bhi na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Hahaha, I know after the hair got stuck it really wouldnt budge, πŸ˜• damn even Geet's hair doesn't want Maneet to be apart from each otherπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Thank you so much hun, for replying with such a sweet reply 😳Jhappi for you πŸ€— I too can not wait till Maan finds out what Geet called him 🀣🀣 and the shock of Geet when she finds out who Maan's dadima is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ€£ Thank you again hun πŸ˜‰
Hun I will defo read it and tell you what I think about Maan's diary entry! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Like always I'm sure, you've done an excellent job! πŸ˜‰ Just let me know when your going to update!!! πŸ˜‰
Edited by maybe-just - 13 years ago
Originally posted by tharuni

loved ur post... immensely enjoyed, reading it...

n the taglines, u have inserted are really superb... n the way u have elaborated is jus wowww....... πŸ‘

me too looking forward to dadi-geet convo tomorrow....

gr8 work... continue writing... 😊

Awwww thanks alot πŸ€— I'm really pleased that you enjoyed it! πŸ˜‰ Your comment really gave me confidence for my Bumping topics πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ I too am looking forward to Maneet and Dadi scene tomorrow! And of course I shall continue my bumping topics! πŸ˜‰ Jhappi, thanks again πŸ€—
hhahha, ur post is truly hilarouss!! and yes the infamous eyelock that makes us scream once again came on!!! loving the story line so far and dadis not that bad *thank God*!
Originally posted by maybe-just

Munday Maan nay toh aaj kamal kar diya. He walked up with his attitude wala walk and came right inbetween the gundas and Geet 😳 Ufff....😍 Dayum I really do wish I had a boss like him had I been working πŸ˜† anyways Maan walks up, the gundas gets cheeky and says ye kaun hai? tujhe bhi kahen bhejoon kay? And Munda Maan in all his josh-o-kharosh just gives him an ulta right hand punch πŸ˜† OMG the punch looked soo fakeee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the impact of the punch seemed like this gunda will fly in the space now 🀣 ....

Maan turns around and looks at Geet 😳 and says "Mein drop kar deta hoon" lekin Geet tells him you don't need to take any takleef πŸ˜†πŸ˜² I was like WHAT? WOMAN ITS MAAN SINGH KHURANA ASKING YOU, AND YOU NEVER SAY NO TO MAAN! HE'S HOT! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ *control control* πŸ˜† Okay now that I'm calm again, Maan tries to reason with Geet saying she won't be able to find a taxi at this time, Geet again declines WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN? TAKE THE DAMN LIFT WITH THE HOTTIE ☺️ *control, control, whoosa* πŸ˜† Calm again so what was I saying? Oh yeah so as Geet walks away, Maan gets annoyed and grabs her arm, haye rabba I was dying at this moment *faints* and then pulls her along to the car, the music given was perfect for this occasion as it was very tender 😳 Geet is protesting *WHY oh why Geet? I would've never said No to Maan πŸ˜†* Maan opens the car door 😲 he actually opened it for her and forces her to sit in the car! ☺️
Then he goes and sits in the car himself, Maneet are next to each other 😳😳 BALLE BALLE!  You know what's coming guys! πŸ˜‰ I loved her protest though it was quite brainless on her part to refuse the lift as she just went through a problem  and this woman still wanted to go alone πŸ˜†...maybe cuz she knew ..maan toh bachane ke liye khada hi hai .....jab se she has tapkoed in his life ....us bechare ke paas isey bachane ke alaava koi kaam hi nahi bacha πŸ˜† but showing off attitude to Maan and then Maan returning attitude in 2x is 😍 so i really dont mind πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maan carries on sayng Geet apni bak bak band karo 🀣🀣 this episode really got to me πŸ˜† Maan then says Agar tumhein kissi cheez ke samhej nahi hai, toh chup chap bethi raho, he then makes Geet feel bad about his Dadi's phone and how she's not well, Geet is not looking well, Maan tells her that she does everything that she shouldn't do and doesn't do what she's suppose to do πŸ˜† This was a rocking dialogue ....and actually how trueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Geet always does wrong things at a right time and right things at a wrong time ....πŸ˜†.. Thats why Maan is so protective of her as he knows "yeh larki poori bewakoof hai" πŸ˜†

He says, Meri dadi mera subha say intezaar kar rehin hain, unn ke tabiyat kharab hai aur mein tumhein ghar chornay ke zidd lay kar betha hoon *DEAD* 😍 Geet is feeling guilty whereas Did you see Maan's expressions? OMG!!! ☺️ They changed as the realization of what he said hit him  The way both looked at each other and then when he looks away Uffffff....Maneet YOU ROCK! πŸ˜‰
Gurmeet rock when it comes to expressions. So clear and sharp. He himself realized that he wants to protect and help her above everythimg even above his dadi's tabiyat 😲.....
With attitude he asks Geet her address again, but guilt-ridden Geet asks him about his ill dadi, awwwww Geet sweetie your an angel, Sasuma ke itni fikar hai πŸ˜† Maan puts emphasis on his Tumhara address kya hai sentence πŸ˜† quietly Geet answers Chankpuri (I'm not great with names I think thats the name of the place πŸ˜†)
Can u count how many times Maan asked for Geet's address yesterday πŸ˜† ...after few minutes i lost counts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. But the good thing is Maan knows Geet's address now ..u know what i mean πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now we see Geet thinking Kaisa aadmi hai? Madat bhi karta hai aur akar bhi dekhata hai. Thats what we call a coconut Geet ....hope u understand it soon πŸ˜›

Suddenly the car breaks screech...I'd give the break sound effects except I can only think of eeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiii 🀣 So Geet who didn't have a seat belt on, plunges forward and comes back again only to bump into Maan *YES IT IS CONFIRMED, there was official bumping here πŸ˜†* Yaar pehli baat geet itna chipak ke kyu baithi thi 🀣 ..jitna woh chipki hui thi i thought she will land up directly in his lap 🀣 ..

Anyways Geet lowers her eyes and Maan too looks away, both get embarrased, but HAILA, Geet's hair or rather choti πŸ˜† got stuck in Maan's shirt button ☺️☺️ and she tries to get it out, I swear my mind is just so excited, I LOVED LOVED this scene 😳 so nice, peeps you must watch it, you won't regret it πŸ˜‰ Maan suddenly feels something, he looks down at Geet and sees that she's trying to get her hair out 😳 he slowly brings his hand forward and says Ek minute, Geet was totally flustered whilst trying to remove her hair, but I don't blame here, any girl would've been like that if they were in Geet place😍☺️☺️ So Maan manages to unhinge the hair, however he gives this dreamy look to a very flustered Geet, the way he looked at her 😍 it was out of this world! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ DO NOT MISS THIS SCENE CAUTION: MISSING THIS SCENE MAY CAUSE ALOT OF MENTAL HARM THEREFORE MAY HARM YOUR HEALTH! πŸ˜†

Yep the scene was good ..i enjoyed the scene as well😍 ... ...but have u noticed after getting her hair out ..woh phir se chipak ke baithi thi 🀣 ...yeh larki bhi koi kam nahi hai πŸ˜†

Both are really awkard, and very embarassed 😳😳 Geet then says stop the car, and turns a little to say thank you to Maan, awwww.... 😳😳 so cute, but Maan is pretending to be busy on the phone, *yes Maan, we know you were pretending, you cant hide your feelings for too long* πŸ˜† Yeh maan bhi kam nautanki nahi hai 🀣

DID you see the way her hand was shaking? 🀣🀣 Oye meray rabba, this scene nearly made me drop from my chair, I was laughing like an idiot and my family members were giving me daggers and very odd looks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Geet calls Maan twice πŸ˜† One time she puts the phone down before he picks up and then when he does pick up she puts it down πŸ˜† Maan was so annoyed, Dayum this was one of the most hilarious scenes of Maneet πŸ˜† it was soo much fun to watch, πŸ˜† But when Maan was walking in Geet's expressions were something to watch! 🀣 She was losing it, she looked so scared πŸ˜† but Maan walks in☺️ with blue on today...ufff...he looked sizzling 😍 oh right so Geet πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ the first thing he does is go into Geet's cabin, waisay Maan, we all know that you've been missing Geet overnight, so don't worry your secret's safe, aur waisay has anyone noticed that Maan has been going to work every single day since Geet joined? 😳 Geet was half falling when Maan came in 🀣
    Hahahahahaahah 🀣🀣 Geet's blabbering 🀣🀣 boss jaise kapre? And the way she smacks her forehead, Maan was like what the fish is up with her today 🀣Then he turns sarcastic and says if you  have finished talking to yourself, will you find out who's been pranking me from the office? 🀣🀣 Geet is feeling even more scared πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Did you check Drishti's expressions? 🀣 From a cheesy smile to a I'm in trouble smile πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She was like gulp! 🀣And that smile she gave Maan before he went out again πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Geet talking to herself again about saying sorry 🀣 Ohmigosh Drishti totally stole the show today, from her expressions to her blabbering everything was sensational πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Won't talk about Asha twins!🀒

The whole scene was amazing and u r rite drishti stole the scene. Her comic timing is superb and Maan's straight face and remarks were sone pe suhaaga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I tell u i enjoy these kind of romantic comedy more than eyelocks and illogical falls .....and yaa even i was laughing hysterically over here ......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maan's dadi comes to the office and asks Geet for Maan, Geet asks her if she's made an appointment, Dadi said she already called from reception about her arrival, Geet think that means she didn't make an appointment πŸ˜†Geet tells her to stand outside because if Boss find out he'll be mad 🀣 Dadi asks itnay ghusay walay hain? πŸ˜† Geet carries on saying, Jab say mein iss insaan ko janti ho na, issay sunanay kay ilawa aur kuch aata he nahi hai 🀣Dadi plays along and says  ab toh humein bhi lagnay laga hai kay aap kay Maan sir bohat dhusht hain LOL Geet adds tanav/danav bhi πŸ˜† Dadi is surprised hearing this! 🀣🀣🀣
     OMG it was hilarious ..i was down from my sofa after seeing the precap 🀣🀣 ...lagta hai yeh geet apne aap ko fire karwa kar hi dum legi .....but i think dadi will ike her ....and will enjoy her pota's taarif from geet.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
    Tomorrow the coffe plus dadi scene .....aaj ka epi will b rocking ..i cant wait πŸ˜›

Always love to answer ur post ...πŸ˜›.....Keep the writing going on πŸ˜›
    LOL Faz (right?), your posts are hilarious..!!
    I laughed as much as i laughed yesterday while watching Geet while reading this.....

Yaar i too was laughing to loud at my laptop yst night watching it.., lucky no one was around me.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..Geet was so cute and funny..loved her expressions..

Fabulous post!! Enjoyed reading it..πŸ‘

The way Maan said "Don't give me attitude!"......🀣...Arre i burst out laughing..i mean does he even know what "attitude" means..? He is so full of it..and then he tells Geet..??...Also that side punch he gave....no comments..was funny...πŸ˜†..i made a post on his fake punch somewhere else already....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The hair getting stuck in his shirt.....πŸ˜• πŸ˜†..Arre jo bhi hoh..i still love it even though it doesn't make sense...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..PLUS PLUS PLUS..Maan was actually FEELING Geet's hair....before giving back her hair to her...Okay that sounds funny..not giving back her hair...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..but you ahh know what i mean...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Just to picked out afew of your points..I loved it so much..!!

"bless she such a cutie pie 😳 Maan manages to compose himself UFFF Maan stop doing that, act human for once"

LOL yes Maan be a human..!! Show some feelings plz...like she said thank you..and he just ignore her..I was surprised that he actually fell on his Dadi's feet too..but looks like his relationship with his Dadi is the same as his relationship with any other human beings.....πŸ˜†..i thought he would be softer abit..but no he remain the same..πŸ˜†

"BTW inbetween this comes to the notice of the Asha twins attention,🀒 if only they didn't have to share one brain between two"

@Bold: 🀣 OMG so true..they DO share one brain don't they..? Hate the two of them..esp the other one Tasha..totally putting me off..compared to Sasha..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...

I waited to watch the precap yst...but then they postponed it to today..? ..I thought that coffee spilling incident will be yst epi..but they nvr show it..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..Nvm it'll be on Today...so more Maneet moments..........
    Originally posted by Bugger

Always love to answer ur post ...πŸ˜›.....Keep the writing going on πŸ˜›

Thank you hun for your reply! πŸ€—
    Originally posted by Blueberry_07

LOL Faz (right?), your posts are hilarious..!!
    I laughed as much as i laughed yesterday while watching Geet while reading this.....
    Yep its Faz 😊  πŸ˜†
    Thank you dear! πŸ€—
    Awww no problem hun πŸ˜‰πŸ€— 

Yaar i too was laughing to loud at my laptop yst night watching it.., lucky no one was around me.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..Geet was so cute and funny..loved her expressions..

Fabulous post!! Enjoyed reading it..πŸ‘

Thank you soo much dear πŸ€— 
    The way Maan said "Don't give me attitude!"......🀣...Arre i burst out laughing..i mean does he even know what "attitude" means..? He is so full of it..and then he tells Geet..??...Also that side punch he gave....no comments..was funny...πŸ˜†..i made a post on his fake punch somewhere else already....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Yaar his attitude wala comment was used at the wrong time in the wrong place πŸ˜† Maan is such a hypocrite πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The hair getting stuck in his shirt.....πŸ˜• πŸ˜†..Arre jo bhi hoh..i still love it even though it doesn't make sense...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..PLUS PLUS PLUS..Maan was actually FEELING Geet's hair....before giving back her hair to her...Okay that sounds funny..not giving back her hair...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..but you ahh know what i mean...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Yeah i know what you meanπŸ˜†πŸ˜† that was too cute! 😳

Just to picked out afew of your points..I loved it so much..!!

"bless she such a cutie pie Embarrassed Maan manages to compose himself UFFF Maan stop doing that, act human for once"

LOL yes Maan be a human..!! Show some feelings plz...like she said thank you..and he just ignore her..I was surprised that he actually fell on his Dadi's feet too..but looks like his relationship with his Dadi is the same as his relationship with any other human beings.....πŸ˜†..i thought he would be softer abit..but no he remain the same..πŸ˜†
    Hahah, yaar at least he did seem like a human when he was talking to Dadi, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† normally he just acts like a stone πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

"BTW inbetween this comes to the notice of the Asha twins attention,🀒 if only they didn't have to share one brain between two"

@Bold: 🀣 OMG so true..they DO share one brain don't they..? Hate the two of them..esp the other one Tasha..totally putting me off..compared to Sasha..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...

They need a wardrobe change to start off with! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hating shating later πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  
    I waited to watch the precap yst...but then they postponed it to today..? ..I thought that coffee spilling incident will be yst epi..but they nvr show it..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..Nvm it'll be on Today...so more Maneet moments..........

Yaaaaayyyy More Maneet, I too am waiting eagerly πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰