Finally when will enouf be enouf? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Puja di...I have recollected some scenes now...I guess now its the time for phuchka party sequence na.....๐ŸฅณMust watch epis this week๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿฅณ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Hey Puja di...I have recollected some scenes now...I guess now its the time for phuchka party sequence na.....๐ŸฅณMust watch epis this week๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿฅณ

shounak...now u have to tell me what this phuchka party scene is...??come on...!!
Originally posted by: shwetha.spring

shounak...now u have to tell me what this phuchka party scene is...??come on...!!

raaz ko raaz hi rehne do...hush hush hush๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...The whole thing will get spoiled if I give u d details ryt now...kyunki they will show d sequence in a week or 2....btw I can only tell u one thing...phuchka means pani puri in bengali๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jasmine...

I completely agree with you yaar..until now she had done everything unintentionally..or just because she was just grown up like that or whatever..but it was totally against any excuse today for her to behave like that she shouldnt have left Rajni and Disha and evn if she was forced by her friends..she should come back in 5 mins or so..realising that the bhabhis were depended on her..she was giving the treat..did she forget it?? they came because they trusted her despite every mistake she had made until now..and she just ran away to her friends for the sake of her enjoyment?!  this behaviour was inexcusable as per my pov..

why everytime people have to make her realise about her mistakes?? shouldnt she realise it?๐Ÿ˜•
it seems like until she doesnt make all kinds of mistakes and doesnt regret it..she wouldnt be realising
this time she shouldnt be forgiven so easily..evn though i will feel bad when everyone goes against her..๐Ÿ˜ญ but its right..she cant take everything for granted ya..knowingly or unknowingly..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well said Jasmine....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ClapClap n indeed....... Rajni n Deesha...were totally dependent on her...n to be left in a lurch like that is surely unpardonable..!!

Same here...i want that the family n the Bhabhis...dun serve Forgiveness to Suhana on a platter....AGAIN...  *tho it hurts..* but still...........it is the right thing..๐Ÿ˜Š

As for Suhana realising her own mistake...i guess that will take  a lot of time....since..at the moment...she is hardly even aware of what exactly is a ...a MISTAKE
Armu4eva thumbnail

๐Ÿฅณ

Shounak.... *gives the STARES*....now now....u spilling some beans here...eh?? ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Well.... no probs...but the idea of the post is..........that...let al be RIGHT...but after a proper realisation by Suhana...n not as a GIFT. to Suhana.....๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Btw.....talking of Phuchka...i wanna have some...will hv it tmrw...in lunch..๐Ÿ˜ณ
eleniel83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what i would say is that fine Suhana is immature, fine she is rich, fine she is irresponsible but i think she is EDUCATED so doesnt she know that it was highly insulting to leave your guests behind.....i agree that the past mistakes or i would call them misunderstandings were natural and were not that much of suhana's fault but today it is totally her fault and i dont find any excuse for it. Keeping myself in Rajni and Disha's place i would never have a heart to forgive suhana untill some tremendous efforts have been made by her side b/c now it is very hard for both of them to trust her and they will be right if they turn against her.......i am really disgusted by her behaviour today....
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Btw.....talking of Phuchka...i wanna have some...will hv it tmrw...in lunch..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Same here...laal tapak rahi hain...And yup...Suhana shud realize her mistake(coz I actually forgot whether she realizes the mistake or not in OBS๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†haila..me turning Ghajini๐Ÿ˜†)
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: eleniel83

what i would say is that fine Suhana is immature, fine she is rich, fine she is irresponsible but i think she is EDUCATED so doesnt she know that it was highly insulting to leave your guests behind.....i agree that the past mistakes or i would call them misunderstandings were natural and were not that much of suhana's fault but today it is totally her fault and i dont find any excuse for it. Keeping myself in Rajni and Disha's place i would never have a heart to forgive suhana untill some tremendous efforts have been made by her side b/c now it is very hard for both of them to trust her and they will be right if they turn against her.......i am really disgusted by her behaviour today....

Very very well said...๐Ÿ‘ClapClapClap n i had the same feeling..that if i were Rajni or Deesha..n if i were humiliated the way i was..n had to count every single dime....to redeem myself.... man..would i SLAP that person responsible or what...... I m equally disgusted with her behaviour today...n imagine if Deesha/ Rajni din hv the money.........what would their condition be??? Unthinkable....

Suhana...realy had to do something big and something SINCERELY to earn anything remote to forgiveness...this time round..
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Same here...laal tapak rahi hain...And yup...Suhana shud realize her mistake(coz I actually forgot whether she realizes the mistake or not in OBS๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†haila..me turning Ghajini๐Ÿ˜†)

*Screams like Rano did yday* Nahiiiiiiiii ....Ishuuuuuuuuu .....errm i mean...Shounak... yeh kya... just once ur Tandoori chicken went dancing n ur already....cheating on her wit Phuchkas...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

๐Ÿฅณ

I know that was great .......par in the middle isnt there going to be that scooter related scene with Sushaan n elesh !!!!I found her concern there so cool!!!