My take:Uff teri adaa...bhabhi's are in tension

amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey all!!!🤗

yesterdays episode offered us a really sweet Ishaan-Teddy scene but today there seemsto be some tensions and worries...lets see what happens...

Suhaana,Rajni and Disha are at the restaurant and Suhaana says that this is Sanju and mine fav restaurant😳 and dad always brought us here when we got angry and they are like that's why you brought us here right😉…They are talking when Rajni notices two girls waving at them…they are Suhaana's friends.Suhaana goes over to meet them…they ask her who are the ladies with her and she tells them they are my sis-in-law and doesn't know what it is in Hindi….one of them(Pihu) tells her that she's sorry for her she didn't know that her in-laws were middle class and Suhaana gets angry😡 and blasts off telling her that they are better than your sis who came to our party in slippers and your aunt who has yellow teeth and some other relative who doesn't know how to knot a tie…the girl says sorry😭…have to say they are becoming important to her..why else would she tell her fried all that??...They ask her to come with them to the lounge but she refuses saying that she can't leave her bhabhi's alone as they have come with her😃…they tell her that tonight her fav DJ is playing and she agrees😳😳.She goes to inform Rajni and Disha that she'll be back in 2 mins while the food will take 20 mins to come….Disha is tensed but Rajni tells her not to worry she'll be back soon😳…

They are in the lounge and Suhaana is dancing away happily while back in the restaurant Rajni and Disha are trying to call her and are worried as it as been an hour and a half since she has gone😲😲…the waiter comes to ask them whether he should serve but they tell him that we are waiting for someone and he goes away😳….Suhaana is trying to leave but her friends are stopping her😡😡…The DJ plays uff teri adaa and her friends tell her that you will have to dance since this is your fav song😳😳..Suhaana agrees and goes dancing…while dancing she notices that her other friend(Tia) is dancing with some guy and the Pihu tells her that he's her new boyfriend😳…Suhaana asks which number and pihu replies god only knows😆😆…

In the restaurant the waiters are giving our bhabhi's looks while they are busy worrying where Suhaana has gone.They bring in the food and Rajni tells that we'll serve ourselves..the waiter leaves….

Suhaana is busy dancing when she notices a strong guy coming who is Tia's ex-boyfriend and Suhaana and Pihu tell each other that once again she forgot to inform him that she has moved on😆😆…they have a confrontation and both the guys leave from there…

In the restaurant the waiter is asking them to pay the bill…Disha says we are waiting for the girl who was with us😳😳…They have yet not eaten anything but they ask him to take everything away… The waiter tells them that I don't think that she is gonna come back you please pay the bill as it is time for us to close the restaurant😳…Rajni and Disha look at each other and start to dig their purses to pay the bill of Rs.3570…The waiters expression are mindblowing👏👏😆😆…they have collected Rs.3100 and search further😳…Rajni finds Rs.400 that she had saved for Meethi's shoes😳😳…they are still short of Rs.70…They begin collecting the little change they have and ssomehow pay the bill that had god knows how many coins of Rs.1,2&5…😆😆😆

Suhaana you are so dead..😉😆

Precap:everyone in the house is worried about them and Rajni-Disha are on the road when some drunkard approaches them….no Suhaana in the precap

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
you know leo...i am more scared than the bhabis...i was mentioning in the thread i started...got some relief from the replies though...but yes suhaana has crossed 100 limits i will say...she has gone beyond the height of patience...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Thanks for the update leo........and yaar....main bahut gusse mein hun...!!

M hopping mad on Suhana at the moment...😭
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
COOL Analysis as always LEO. Suhana is heights of irresponsible kind, and with no sense of time. 😒
Great analysis Leo!!!Will surely watch the epi...n not miss the upcoming epis coz I hardly remember what happened further in OBS😆😆😆I forgot how Suhana again mingles with the bhabhis😆
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome take and update thank you so much for it!!
hmm..seems like a tension bhara episode today..gotta watch it although did catch up in bits..
Suhana na..ek galti ki maafi maangtee hai and then she does another this girl puts herself in trouble unnecassirily🤪
totally dissappointed with Suhana today..she shouldnt have left Rajni and Disha alone..when they just came depending on her😔
Itna common sense toh everyone has na..🤔
---
I think it was a bit too early for the creatives to bring this track..hardly Rajni and Disha had forgiven her..we should have atleast gotten one or two episodes carefree and light before bringing in tensions again😔 I 'm scared..if either one turn completely against Suhana..it would be pretty bad for her
The precap is quite scary as well..and gives all the more reason for Rajni and Disha to go against her..
Bhagwaan..Suhana ko bacha lo!
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jasmine...

Bhagwaan..Suhana ko bacha lo!

Suhana ko Suhana hi bacha sakti hai ab 😆😆😆
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Terrible irresponsible Suhaana once again. God, so exasperated with this girl wanna shake her hard an wake her to reality.
AreYaar thumbnail
I was very wary of watching this epi after reading all the reactions to it in the forum today....so I guess I managed to brace myself enough so that I was able to watch the epi ultimately....LOL....and thanks to the little hints we are getting from rdfan who has watched the Bengali version....I don't feel as worried knowing that this is the big catalyst needed for the situation to change.

Yes Suhana was very very irresponsible today...she outdid every other irresponsible thing she has done at this point.....but I thought the way they showed it was believable....it wasn't like Suhana totally forgot that the bhabhis were waiting for her....she did make attempts again and again to leave and kept telling her friends she had to go as well....but that is where peer pressure and her more immature side come in...she wanted to have fun with friends and in all the fun and masti, her bhabhis kept slipping from her mind again and again....so while this doesn't make what she did right....I was a bit mollified to see that she did THINK and make attempts to go back to them atleast......ofcourse wayyyy too much time passed so it's too much that she didn't even realize that they must be hungry and waiting for her.....

And ofcourse the final humiliation for the bhabhis with having to literally count out every piece of money in their purses like that.....that was really horrible to watch. I guess that's the reason they don't even have enough money to take an auto back home.....wow I can't even begin to imagine how Suhana will emerge from the backlash to this situation....it's going to be huge for sure.....

Anyways, on a lighter note, I was amused to see how Suhana shut up her friends who were calling her bhabhis middle class by reminding them of their own relatives behaving in a tacky manner many times....LOL
Originally posted by: nureat01

this is the big catalyst needed for the situation to change.

Bang on Nureat..This is the only thing we have to keep in mind while watching the show......In every incident there will be a catalyst to change the situation and set things right......This show has the most unexpected storyline...When u feel it is becoming like a ordinary SP show....U will always end up being surprised(good surpises)😉No dragging...no nothing...Seedhi baat no bakwaas😆😆

P.S-U can have faith in me coz me too a viewer of the beng version as well😉
Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 13 years ago