Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

oho darling me too doin d same i dont watch at 10..i give out gaalis.....😈..n then morning at 8 am i watch the repeat..to hav a glimpse of the world's hottest villain😳😳😳😳😳

og  god ur damn crazy even for watching him in his destructive avtar....i am not that crazy to get up eraly in the morining....!!

but ya carzy for a glimpse of him......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love the hot passionate husbands! dutta! krishna! all them!!!!!!!!!!! but at the same time they should have a stable nature!!!πŸ˜›
nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithila.v

hm they are making vansh so crazy n unstable..........probably preparing for his exit only.....precap indicates icha not doing what he wants her to do.....all the more reason for him to go totally mad....may be he will just drive himself off after that showdown ... and have an accident...earlier. there was news of his dying in a road accident na...........tina also had said in dus ka dum that she will have an unhappy marriage n something about her marrying again.......what a mess. πŸ˜• πŸ˜’

no no plz dont say this. vansh cant die 😭 unhappy marriage??? foreva or for some time?
nb.neha thumbnail

ahemπŸ˜† Jiju sa u r partially rite..being agressive is not enough, there has to b some aura, strength, charisma n persona in that man, vansh is so sure of himself, a rock solid mentality...somehow he is magical

agression+charm + passion+ madness + hypnotism======VANSH

now thats wat i call a vansh fan defending him. he should read these posts!!  shayad tab vo meri frend req acept kar le😊
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

oh ya that's wy they r so  much adorable😳..they will misbehave wid u,😭 they will make u weep but still for them  u r d only woman on earth for them to b loved❀️...deep down its only u n u n u n u n u only 😍
they r more hurt by hurting u ...they r so intense in all their emotions for u

n u r d centre of their heart's desires n thoughts
😳❀️

you just spoke my soul out😳😳😳
thats the reason why we love agressive guys...because they are so passsionate and intense and for them only one women formula.....😳😳😳

agressive guys(present)
vansh
krishna
dutta bhau
mann

agressive guys(past)
arjun punj
angad
sujal(rajeev)
pratham
robbie
bajaj
milind
arjun(koi dil mein hai)

nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

well i can't blame the girls or newspapersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...because i fall on that category tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
even i find aggressive guys more attractive than veer boring types....reasons well agressive guys have so much emotions to portray since they never get happiness in life they become stone-hearted and hates the world then if someone enters their life and shows the meaning of life and love....they transform totally but then there is a madness....passion...agression...possesiveness in their love......it makes them looks so hot and also agressive guys talks usually with their eyes which is the mirror of their heart and soul....thats what attracts me....they are arrogant and agressive but then when they love someone deeply...they are way too passionate...intense...obsessed that there is no words to even define....

thats why agressive guys are attractive even though most of the times they do wicked and mean things......and in this case its our vansh.....agressive guys...

currently agressive guys are vansh of uttaran and krishna from pratigya and i also heard maan from geet too.....they are hot personalities of agression.....

i am not interested in veer types...its so boring....i only love Prem Juneja in the personality of sweet avtaar.......he is god of love....the rest can't even near him...no ways i would love veer types...his type have seen in many....2 such examples Anurag Basu(1) and Yug....though i love them but boring characters

as for vansh...even i can't get over him....i can't hate him...he looks hot in his wicked looks but uff what a passion in personality....i dislike his deeds but at the same time i can't stop loving him and in a hope he will change

well said mages....ur description of an aggresive lover was really so apt it made him sound like a hero rather than a neg n aggressive character!!
even i can't get over him....but he is really bcming a moron these days esply after joining hands with that miss universe beauty queen our one n only nani
nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

mages veer is nt dying!!! both rohit and rashami have said this quite firmly!

then where will the story move towards???? wil vancha ever unite or not?
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb.neha

og  god ur damn crazy even for watching him in his destructive avtar....i am not that crazy to get up eraly in the morining....!!

but ya carzy for a glimpse of him......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

😳oh well 4 me 8 am is not early honey.πŸ˜‰..i take d chance as mom is busy in kitchen n dad reads newspapers in d lawn..so while i do something else...i log to colors...me, my lemon tea n of course VAN-CHA
😳
nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

if he is not dying...than goodπŸ˜›...but they have to stop dragging the nonsense😑.....its high time they stop making vansh a physhco🀒...and brings back our old romantic and passionate vansh😳😳...even now in yesterday episode....when VanCha was together....uff what a passionate chemistry....😳😳😳😳

ya ur rite mages...mssing the old vansh. no yar the chem is geting overpowered by the aggresive gestures made by vansh. cvs need to put a fullstop to all these. its hi time.
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb.neha

now thats wat i call a vansh fan defending him. he should read these posts!!  shayad tab vo meri frend req acept kar le😊

THANX he already has read enough of my praiseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ n he is bored of me nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....but sometimes he is so sweet like a kidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†